Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Planet Swans Crimbo 2019 thread 17:07 - Dec 20 with 2855 viewsMrSwerve

Right then, what we all eating/drinking?

Got a nice Sloe Gin for tomorrow and Turkey for Xmas day. Beer tonight and a night in with a small buffet/cheese and biscuits.

Merry Christmas all.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2019 17:07]

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Planet Swans Crimbo 2019 thread on 17:19 - Dec 20 with 2414 viewsVincent_Vega

I will be busy unleashing my inner Mary Berry

Will be making Mince Pies and also trying out Puff Mince Pies.

My Stolen will make a return and for this year I'm going to attempt Panettone.

Drink wise? as long as it knocks me out, it's fair game.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

The Planet Swans Crimbo 2019 thread on 18:07 - Dec 20 with 2377 viewsCatullus

The Planet Swans Crimbo 2019 thread on 17:19 - Dec 20 by Vincent_Vega

I will be busy unleashing my inner Mary Berry

Will be making Mince Pies and also trying out Puff Mince Pies.

My Stolen will make a return and for this year I'm going to attempt Panettone.

Drink wise? as long as it knocks me out, it's fair game.

Your stolen will make a return, well done the plod.

It's traditional turkey dinner for us with very littel alcoholexcept maybe some Marsala inthe tiramisu.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Planet Swans Crimbo 2019 thread on 18:37 - Dec 20 with 2355 viewsLuther27

After working away a long time I love the traditional turkey dinner. Asfor drinks, well whatever the drink is I'll look forward to being like my two favourite reindeer's Donner unt Blitzen.
Merry Christmas everyone!
The Planet Swans Crimbo 2019 thread on 19:01 - Dec 20 with 2343 viewsdickythorpe

Few Stella's in the house tonight whilst the missus slurps some red.
Work Sunday, Monday and half day Xmas Eve.
Looking forward to Xmas dinner. Pembrokeshire bronze turkey.
The Planet Swans Crimbo 2019 thread on 03:09 - Dec 21 with 2266 viewsCooperman

Patê and a bottle of Mud House for breakfast later today and it’s downhill from there.

One express ticket to heartburn central. The first bottles of my booze run to go into the trolley were two large Gaviacon.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2019 3:10]

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Planet Swans Crimbo 2019 thread on 04:25 - Dec 21 with 2248 viewsBillyChong

4 weetabix before jumping on the train to Luton
The Planet Swans Crimbo 2019 thread on 04:26 - Dec 21 with 2248 viewsJack123

Lidls cheap lager for me, never been so bored in all my life, no one wants to go out, and they never will... come over mine they say, yeah as if I want to walk 20 mins to be bored as I am now. :(

libera nos a malo

The Planet Swans Crimbo 2019 thread on 08:39 - Dec 21 with 2201 viewsepaul

Xmas dinner at the misses daughters then back for a few hours with her family, secret santa an all that crap, the buzz is I've got a nice spiced rum, so boxing day gonna make a nice beef dinner then sit on my arris for the rest of the day and watch footie. I'll get a few bows in plus promised myself a wee bottle of sherry, I do like a drop of sherry on xmas night for some reason........

Gone are the days when xmas morning it would be down the pub at 11am for a few liveners, I miss them, must be getting old........

Merry xmas all

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Login to get fewer ads

The Planet Swans Crimbo 2019 thread on 15:44 - Dec 24 with 2094 viewsMrSwerve

What do people do traditionally for food on Xmas eve? Used to have a small buffet when I was younger and living with my parents. Tend to have turkey with a few home made chips, stuffing and pigs in blankets now. Oh, and some bubbly of some kind, of course.

The Planet Swans Crimbo 2019 thread on 15:53 - Dec 24 with 2068 viewsCooperman

The Planet Swans Crimbo 2019 thread on 15:44 - Dec 24 by MrSwerve

What do people do traditionally for food on Xmas eve? Used to have a small buffet when I was younger and living with my parents. Tend to have turkey with a few home made chips, stuffing and pigs in blankets now. Oh, and some bubbly of some kind, of course.

Our Christmas Eve is quite similar.

This always reminds me of the time (and my mother also doesn’t waste an opportunity to do the same) when I came home somewhat sozzled one Christmas Eve in my teenage years and proceeded to demolish a large portion of the turkey. She sees the funny side now but didn’t for the first few hours of that particular Christmas Day.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Planet Swans Crimbo 2019 thread on 16:09 - Dec 24 with 2032 viewsexiledclaseboy

Chinese later, assuming I can find an open one. Quick visit to the mother in law in the morning, then a similarly quick visit to my sister and her family. Lunch at 1.45, hopefully home by 4 for some wine, peace and quiet. Turkey and pickles for tea about 8ish. Then more wine.

I’m contemplating not drinking tonight. If that holds it’ll be the first time in my adult life I won’t have had a drink on Christmas Eve. We’ll see.

Poll: Tory leader

The Planet Swans Crimbo 2019 thread on 16:11 - Dec 24 with 2028 viewsMrSwerve

The Planet Swans Crimbo 2019 thread on 16:09 - Dec 24 by exiledclaseboy

Chinese later, assuming I can find an open one. Quick visit to the mother in law in the morning, then a similarly quick visit to my sister and her family. Lunch at 1.45, hopefully home by 4 for some wine, peace and quiet. Turkey and pickles for tea about 8ish. Then more wine.

I’m contemplating not drinking tonight. If that holds it’ll be the first time in my adult life I won’t have had a drink on Christmas Eve. We’ll see.

The Planet Swans Crimbo 2019 thread on 17:49 - Dec 24 with 1970 viewsLord_Bony

For the first time my son is now cooking a chicken roast for us,then we 're off to watch Star Wars.

Smells good.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Planet Swans Crimbo 2019 thread on 17:57 - Dec 24 with 1936 viewsMrSwerve

The Planet Swans Crimbo 2019 thread on 17:49 - Dec 24 by Lord_Bony

For the first time my son is now cooking a chicken roast for us,then we 're off to watch Star Wars.

Smells good.

Enjoy. It's a half decent film if you're not into the lore and all that - otherwise it's a bit pants. Enjoyable though. Plenty of eye candy.

Merry Christmas.

The Planet Swans Crimbo 2019 thread on 18:02 - Dec 24 with 1921 viewsLord_Bony

The Planet Swans Crimbo 2019 thread on 17:57 - Dec 24 by MrSwerve

Enjoy. It's a half decent film if you're not into the lore and all that - otherwise it's a bit pants. Enjoyable though. Plenty of eye candy.

Merry Christmas.

We know it's been slaughtered in the reviews but we got good seats in the IMAX Odeon Cardiff bay with all you can eat and drink cinema foods, maybe a beer.

Helps make it more bearable.

Edit. It was surprisingly good.

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Planet Swans Crimbo 2019 thread on 18:21 - Dec 24 with 1899 viewsMrSwerve

The Planet Swans Crimbo 2019 thread on 18:02 - Dec 24 by Lord_Bony

We know it's been slaughtered in the reviews but we got good seats in the IMAX Odeon Cardiff bay with all you can eat and drink cinema foods, maybe a beer.

Helps make it more bearable.

Edit. It was surprisingly good.

This post has been edited by an administrator

That'll do mate. May the force be with you.

The Planet Swans Crimbo 2019 thread on 19:10 - Dec 24 with 1861 viewsMuteswan

It’ll be our first Christmas Day with our youngest son, eldest son, his partner and our 2 year old granddaughter at home with us. Really looking forward to it. 🤗😍
After a visit to my Mum it will be all hands on deck for a traditional Christmas Dinner and lazy evening playing with the granddaughter’s presents. 😊
The Planet Swans Crimbo 2019 thread on 21:10 - Dec 24 with 1757 viewsPegojack

We're having Christmas lunch in the local restaurant La Moleta in Adsubia. A seven course spectacular, lamb main course, including all the beer and wine you can drink, 40€ a head.
Our table will be a 'mini EU' of ten friends. Four Germans, two French, two English, a Scot and a Swansea Jack.

A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all!
The Planet Swans Crimbo 2019 thread on 21:45 - Dec 24 with 1706 viewsMuteswan

The Planet Swans Crimbo 2019 thread on 19:10 - Dec 24 by Muteswan

It’ll be our first Christmas Day with our youngest son, eldest son, his partner and our 2 year old granddaughter at home with us. Really looking forward to it. 🤗😍
After a visit to my Mum it will be all hands on deck for a traditional Christmas Dinner and lazy evening playing with the granddaughter’s presents. 😊

Sorry, forgot to say earlier -

Some great posts and banter this year, even enjoyed posts from our “friends” up the road and also from our regular Leeds fan.

Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year to you all.
The Planet Swans Crimbo 2019 thread on 21:47 - Dec 24 with 1702 viewsMuteswan

The Planet Swans Crimbo 2019 thread on 18:07 - Dec 20 by Catullus

Your stolen will make a return, well done the plod.

It's traditional turkey dinner for us with very littel alcoholexcept maybe some Marsala inthe tiramisu.

👏😁
The Planet Swans Crimbo 2019 thread on 22:24 - Dec 24 with 1659 viewssainthelens

Be nice not to have pigs in blankets this year. The in laws are staying the night at theirs.
The Planet Swans Crimbo 2019 thread on 22:48 - Dec 24 with 1633 viewsSwanjaxs

The Planet Swans Crimbo 2019 thread on 22:24 - Dec 24 by sainthelens

Be nice not to have pigs in blankets this year. The in laws are staying the night at theirs.

For the last 15 years the mother in law has come around every Christmas day.

We're doing something different this year...

We're going to let her in.

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Planet Swans Crimbo 2019 thread on 23:29 - Dec 24 with 1598 viewsbuilthjack

Turkey is cooked. Roll on Boxing Day.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Planet Swans Crimbo 2019 thread on 23:50 - Dec 24 with 1574 viewsMuteswan

The Planet Swans Crimbo 2019 thread on 23:29 - Dec 24 by builthjack

Turkey is cooked. Roll on Boxing Day.

You have turkey rolls on Boxing Day?
The Planet Swans Crimbo 2019 thread on 23:56 - Dec 24 with 1570 viewsbuilthjack

The Planet Swans Crimbo 2019 thread on 23:50 - Dec 24 by Muteswan

You have turkey rolls on Boxing Day?

Indeed I will 👍

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024