Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just got back 19:56 - Dec 21 with 3277 viewsmarchamjack

Well, we dominated that game (can’t remember last game we’ve bossed so comprehensively really?)

Second half was excellent. A pleasure to watch at times. Played with real tempo and played the game high up the pitch and mostly in their half. We need to play at that intensity to give ourselves any chance in most games or otherwise we get too easily bossed in midfield. Could and should have really won that by more.

Luton were not great, but take nothing away, that’s the best we’ve played across 90 minutes for some time.

Special mention to the ref too...how the fck he missed the pen on Byers and then booked him for a dive...

Great support too which that crappy old ground helps when the away end is full

Luton is a total shthole though

Cooper fistpumps at end 👊 loves it

Merry Xmas Everyone 🎄

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Just got back on 20:22 - Dec 21 with 3167 viewsvetchonian

Are you sure you were at the right game Marchem most on here are saying we played hoofball whilst huffing and puffing to beat a poor side

Thank you for your true version of events

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Just got back on 20:27 - Dec 21 with 3128 viewsoldcob

Just got back on 20:22 - Dec 21 by vetchonian

Are you sure you were at the right game Marchem most on here are saying we played hoofball whilst huffing and puffing to beat a poor side

I saw it as Marcham Jack did. Too many people ready to knock (me included) but reluctant to praise. I've been knocking Byers for a while, deservedly in my opinion, but today he showed a marked improvement. That defensive block he made was first class.
Just got back on 20:37 - Dec 21 with 3082 viewsmarchamjack

Just got back on 20:27 - Dec 21 by oldcob

I saw it as Marcham Jack did. Too many people ready to knock (me included) but reluctant to praise. I've been knocking Byers for a while, deservedly in my opinion, but today he showed a marked improvement. That defensive block he made was first class.

Listen, I’ve been knocking us too for a while, again as you say deservedly so. But the effort today more than anything, the constant chasing without the ball, the tempo as I say, on the front foot whenever possible, the Byers block 👏 which typified the team effort. If people can’t see what the team did today and how they played...well I’m sorry you genuinely haven’t got a clue 🤦‍♂️

Cheers too to Yatsie3 who came through on here with tickets for Mrs MJ and I 👍 yjb

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Just got back on 23:02 - Dec 21 with 2733 viewsNotLoyal

Just got back on 20:22 - Dec 21 by vetchonian

Oh Jesus fck give me a break.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Just got back on 12:39 - Dec 22 with 2460 viewspencoedjack

Totally agree with that Marcham
Just got back on 12:59 - Dec 22 with 2406 viewstheloneranger

Great run into the box by Fulton to receive the pass from Celina, and cross for Andre to score.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Just got back on 14:03 - Dec 22 with 2282 viewsswan85

The difference in the way we played yesterday to last week, (which was pedestrian) was telling. Much more tempo v Luton. We should have won by more, but at least we came home with the 3 points. I also liked the look on some of the 20+ swans fans faces when walking up the steps in to the stand and the pictures they were taking.

Heard Luton fans saying on the way out, they could see the difference in team standard and we tore them apart down the right side. Would have been good if we changed some of the play to go through the middle a bit more, but that’s a negative, 3 points in the bag. Happy Christmas to one and all.
Just got back on 14:30 - Dec 22 with 2230 views34dfgdf54

Just got back on 12:59 - Dec 22 by theloneranger

Great run into the box by Fulton to receive the pass from Celina, and cross for Andre to score.

Unpopular opinion.

He’s been our best midfielder.
Login to get fewer ads

Just got back on 15:32 - Dec 22 with 2094 viewsDr_Winston

Just got back on 14:30 - Dec 22 by 34dfgdf54

Unpopular opinion.

He’s been our best midfielder.

Probably been the pick of an uninspiring bunch.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Just got back on 15:59 - Dec 22 with 2033 viewsstevethejack

Just got back on 20:37 - Dec 21 by marchamjack

Listen, I’ve been knocking us too for a while, again as you say deservedly so. But the effort today more than anything, the constant chasing without the ball, the tempo as I say, on the front foot whenever possible, the Byers block 👏 which typified the team effort. If people can’t see what the team did today and how they played...well I’m sorry you genuinely haven’t got a clue 🤦‍♂️

Cheers too to Yatsie3 who came through on here with tickets for Mrs MJ and I 👍 yjb

Thoroughly deserved win and an excellent display from start to finish. I was stood directly behind the goal, and how the referee never gave the penalty is unbelievable. I was so convinced it was a penalty I regarded the referee pointing to the spot was just a formality. I couldn't comprehend the fact it wasn't given and to book Byers added to his stupidity.

I thought a 0-0 draw would not be just rewards for our efforts. When the ball hit the back of the net minutes later, one world went through my mind - JUSTICE.

Even some of the Luton fans I spoke with on the way back to the pub after the game said he were deserved winners.
Just got back on 16:23 - Dec 22 with 1965 viewsBadlands

Not sure we dominated throughout - second half was a big improvement.
I think it says a lot the many believed Hoorn to beMoM or at least very close.
TBH a relief to get the points in the end but again a very low level opposition.
For all the stick Carroll (deservedly) got his PL brain speeds things up.
Celina was a stand out but again from a wide position! (Is Cooper setting out to frustrate Borja?)
We'll be well and truly screwed without Ayew - none stop throughout.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Just got back on 16:32 - Dec 22 with 1942 viewsNotLoyal

Just got back on 16:23 - Dec 22 by Badlands

Not sure we dominated throughout - second half was a big improvement.
I think it says a lot the many believed Hoorn to beMoM or at least very close.
TBH a relief to get the points in the end but again a very low level opposition.
For all the stick Carroll (deservedly) got his PL brain speeds things up.
Celina was a stand out but again from a wide position! (Is Cooper setting out to frustrate Borja?)
We'll be well and truly screwed without Ayew - none stop throughout.

If Baston goes in January I wouldn’t be that bothered if the lad from Liverpool does come in, I’m sure it’s possible as it will certainly mean more wages have been cut.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Just got back on 16:36 - Dec 22 with 1932 viewsBadlands

Just got back on 16:32 - Dec 22 by NotLoyal

If Baston goes in January I wouldn’t be that bothered if the lad from Liverpool does come in, I’m sure it’s possible as it will certainly mean more wages have been cut.

I think Baston would score more if we played to his strengths, but agree with you.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024