Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread 17:13 - Dec 22 with 32349 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 26 Dec 2019 14:58]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:51 - Dec 26 with 2602 viewsOldjack

When Brentford put six on you, you know something's not right

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:51 - Dec 26 with 2608 viewsJohnw102

Going to get the same old Cooper sound bites at full time.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:52 - Dec 26 with 2560 viewstheloneranger

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:48 - Dec 26 by A_Fans_Dad

Should have tackled him when he got the ball, no point in just running behind him.

With VdH injured, 2-1 down, was it worth a red card and a 3 match ban??

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:55 - Dec 26 with 2461 viewsgiantstoneater

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:47 - Dec 26 by Captain_Sham

Kalulas flattened us three times now.

It there is any evidence of how poor our scouting is he is it.
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:56 - Dec 26 with 2399 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:52 - Dec 26 by theloneranger

With VdH injured, 2-1 down, was it worth a red card and a 3 match ban??

I said when he got the ball not when he got to the penalty area.
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:57 - Dec 26 with 2384 viewsBadlands

Although Brentford were a class apart in the first half the sad thing for me is we played as well as we have for most of the season and better than in many.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:57 - Dec 26 with 2367 viewskarnataka

Well, I think we got off lightly there
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:59 - Dec 26 with 2309 viewsminimichu

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:47 - Dec 26 by Captain_Sham

Kalulas flattened us three times now.

He hasn’t had a decent run of minutes on pitch but he looks like a poor man’s Adrian Forbes!
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:59 - Dec 26 with 2301 viewsAndy1300

And Barnsley have equalised against West Brom.

You Know what will happen on Sunday.....

Number 1 team in Wales

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:59 - Dec 26 with 2298 viewsLandore_Jack

Defensively we are awful. Cooper needs reinforcements a.s.a.p.

#backtojack

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:02 - Dec 26 with 2229 views34dfgdf54

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:59 - Dec 26 by Landore_Jack

Defensively we are awful. Cooper needs reinforcements a.s.a.p.

Am I the only one that thinks going forward is the big problem for us then?

Without Ayew we are completely gash. Andre will move on in January then the proof really will be in the pudding.
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:04 - Dec 26 with 2195 viewssioni

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:30 - Dec 26 by karnataka

It is possible to start a game with all that, why didn't we?

Read on the swansea app last week Cooper sayinghis training before a game was determined by the team they were about to play. In the present circumstances can’t imagine a more arse-backward approach.
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:07 - Dec 26 with 2150 viewsLandore_Jack

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:02 - Dec 26 by 34dfgdf54

Without Ayew we are completely gash. Andre will move on in January then the proof really will be in the pudding.

We do have problems at both ends of the pitch. I suppose it depends on how much the owners are willing to spend.

#backtojack

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:09 - Dec 26 with 2114 viewsmonmouth

Exactly what I expected in terms of the scoreline even with VDH. We played ok second half but we are as weak as piss all over the field when push comes to shove. They were actually there for the taking at one point, but no, let’s be as weak as piss and give them the chance to break instead. It’s just where we are and will always be with these players. Mid table mediocrity. It could easily get worse of course, but it’s tricky to see it getting better. Have to put Barnsley away at home now and we’ve been crap at that, then the CCS game is a real cripple fight between two wholly different but piss weak teams. I actually think we’ll win there, but it shouldn’t paint the cracks.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2019 17:10]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:09 - Dec 26 with 2111 viewsCooperman

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:07 - Dec 26 by Landore_Jack

We do have problems at both ends of the pitch. I suppose it depends on how much the owners are willing to spend.

The biggest problem of all is in the middle of the park.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:09 - Dec 26 with 2110 viewsswan65split

Monk springs too mind!
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:21 - Dec 26 with 1928 viewsFireboy2

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:02 - Dec 26 by 34dfgdf54

Not only going forward risca, copper is showing his inexperience, surely he looks at vids of teams we are playing against and plans accordingly, you wouldnt have thought so after watching the last few games, he playes the same formation mostly with the same players, why doesnt he change it now and again, ayew and celina are not wingers and therefore cannot be on the pitch at the same time, grimes should be further up the pitch to help the attack out, byers shouldnt be anywhere near the first team, hes a liability and is being carried every game, cooper is trying to fit square pegs into round holes, he should try a 4 1 4 1 formation with wilmot sitting in front of the back 4 with grimes in the middle with either celina or ayew as both are wasted on the wing, we should have 2 out and out wingers, between dyer, routledge, mckay, pedersen and kalulu, on the bench you could have a keeper, naughton a spare CH who isnt injured with either fulton or dare i say it byers, 2 of the remaining 3 wingers and a striker, imo playing that formation we will see a more rounded football team and subs who would replace like for like or play another position if the formation needed changing.
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:28 - Dec 26 with 1885 views34dfgdf54

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:09 - Dec 26 by Cooperman

The biggest problem of all is in the middle of the park.

Anyone who can’t see this is either deluded or doesn’t understand the game.
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:29 - Dec 26 with 1871 viewsicecoldjack

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 16:49 - Dec 26 by jamiewales

Shocking, anyone see j. Ayews goal? Incredible

I dont care what anyone says about Ayew, the absolute plums on him to go into a 60/40 with the keeper and defender to score a goal knowing injury is a real possibility, well, it makes you wonder about the attitude of some other players.

I actually winced when I saw it, brave as fook fair play to him, he deserves far better than the clowns playing around him, if he's playing for a move then quite frankly I wish him well because he deserves it.

Game after game looks the only one busting a gut to get a win, the rest of the team look too afraid to even try a forward pass let alone put a career on the line to go in on the keeper and come out on top.

Brave guy fair play to him, earning his wages week after week.
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:33 - Dec 26 with 1831 viewsmonmouth

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:29 - Dec 26 by icecoldjack

I dont care what anyone says about Ayew, the absolute plums on him to go into a 60/40 with the keeper and defender to score a goal knowing injury is a real possibility, well, it makes you wonder about the attitude of some other players.

I actually winced when I saw it, brave as fook fair play to him, he deserves far better than the clowns playing around him, if he's playing for a move then quite frankly I wish him well because he deserves it.

Game after game looks the only one busting a gut to get a win, the rest of the team look too afraid to even try a forward pass let alone put a career on the line to go in on the keeper and come out on top.

Brave guy fair play to him, earning his wages week after week.

He's talking about the other c*nt for some unknown reason.

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:37 - Dec 26 with 1781 viewsFireboy2

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:33 - Dec 26 by monmouth

He's talking about the other c*nt for some unknown reason.

Other cvnt? I dont think that ayew is a cvnt, do you?
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:52 - Dec 26 with 1702 viewsmonmouth

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:37 - Dec 26 by Fireboy2

Other cvnt? I dont think that ayew is a cvnt, do you?

Jordan Ayew, yes 100%. Andre, no I don't.

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:54 - Dec 26 with 1677 viewsFireboy2

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:52 - Dec 26 by monmouth

Jordan Ayew, yes 100%. Andre, no I don't.

Ahh i get it, my bad
The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:59 - Dec 26 with 1656 viewsCaptain_Sham

For the 20 minutes we decided to try and compete physically we were in the game. How strange.

Its just a ride.

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 18:06 - Dec 26 with 1611 viewsmonmouth

The Official Brentford FC versus Swansea City Match Thread on 17:54 - Dec 26 by Fireboy2

Ahh i get it, my bad

Badly phrased by me.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024