Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kids must learn to swim..Costa Del Sol tragedy. 15:43 - Dec 26 with 3394 viewsBrynCartwright

I find it quite amazing that there are any parents that allow their kids to grow up without the ability to swim.

It is one of the most important and fundamental of abilities.

Obviously God-bothering far more important to this feller...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-50916415

Just terribly sad.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Kids must learn to swim..Costa Del Sol tragedy. on 15:47 - Dec 26 with 2242 viewsdickythorpe

An awful tragedy.
Kids must learn to swim..Costa Del Sol tragedy. on 15:50 - Dec 26 with 2229 viewsNeath_Jack

Have they announced that they couldn't swim?

Don't forget either, that non-swimmers drown as well.

And i'd disagree with you about it being one of the most important and fundamental of abilities. I've got loads of mates who can't swim, doesn't make a difference to their lives.

This is an absolute tragedy.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Kids must learn to swim..Costa Del Sol tragedy. on 15:54 - Dec 26 with 2217 viewsexiledclaseboy

That’s a massively judgemental OP. What’s him being a “god botherer” got to do with anything?

Poll: Tory leader

Kids must learn to swim..Costa Del Sol tragedy. on 16:02 - Dec 26 with 2191 viewsunion_jack

Kids must learn to swim..Costa Del Sol tragedy. on 15:50 - Dec 26 by Neath_Jack

Have they announced that they couldn't swim?

Don't forget either, that non-swimmers drown as well.

And i'd disagree with you about it being one of the most important and fundamental of abilities. I've got loads of mates who can't swim, doesn't make a difference to their lives.

This is an absolute tragedy.

It is a very important life skill to learn, if not the most important. Three lives lost, unbelievably because they couldn’t I imagine. How on Earth it happened beggars belief.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Kids must learn to swim..Costa Del Sol tragedy. on 16:07 - Dec 26 with 2171 viewsNeath_Jack

Kids must learn to swim..Costa Del Sol tragedy. on 16:02 - Dec 26 by union_jack

It is a very important life skill to learn, if not the most important. Three lives lost, unbelievably because they couldn’t I imagine. How on Earth it happened beggars belief.

Yeah and I'll disagree with you as well.

Not everyone likes the water, not everyone has any interest in going anywhere near any significant bodies of water.

I swim by the way, so do both of my children.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Kids must learn to swim..Costa Del Sol tragedy. on 16:07 - Dec 26 with 2170 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Yed, difficult to understand.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Kids must learn to swim..Costa Del Sol tragedy. on 16:07 - Dec 26 with 2170 viewsPorthcawlswan

This definitely has nothing to do with swimming. Very fishy
Kids must learn to swim..Costa Del Sol tragedy. on 16:09 - Dec 26 with 2163 viewsJoe_bradshaw

This is very odd. Apparently it’s a very small swimming pool. Hard to understand what’s happened.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Login to get fewer ads

Kids must learn to swim..Costa Del Sol tragedy. on 16:10 - Dec 26 with 2161 viewsAndy1300

Kids must learn to swim..Costa Del Sol tragedy. on 16:07 - Dec 26 by Porthcawlswan

This definitely has nothing to do with swimming. Very fishy

Indeed, they need to state what has actually caused this tragedy.

Number 1 team in Wales

Kids must learn to swim..Costa Del Sol tragedy. on 16:52 - Dec 26 with 2092 viewsCooperman

Swimming is nowhere near the most important life skill.

An absolute tragedy though. Lessons have to be learned from this.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Kids must learn to swim..Costa Del Sol tragedy. on 17:00 - Dec 26 with 2058 viewsunion_jack

Kids must learn to swim..Costa Del Sol tragedy. on 16:52 - Dec 26 by Cooperman

Actually, I didn’t say it was. You’ll need to read it with that in mind. Should have worded it better.

It is very important though because you never know when you may need it.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Kids must learn to swim..Costa Del Sol tragedy. on 17:17 - Dec 26 with 2004 viewsLord_Bony

Nearly drowned myself as a kid in a swimming pool following my mates jumping in.
I went straight to the bottom then realised I could nt swim.

Thank God for school swimming lessons,which were compulsory after that.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Kids must learn to swim..Costa Del Sol tragedy. on 17:43 - Dec 26 with 1937 viewsHighjack

I’ve heard in the past of hair and clothing getting stuck in the jets/pumps around pools. Perhaps this is a possibility for what happened?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Kids must learn to swim..Costa Del Sol tragedy. on 17:51 - Dec 26 with 1920 viewsPorthcawlswan

Kids must learn to swim..Costa Del Sol tragedy. on 17:43 - Dec 26 by Highjack

I’ve heard in the past of hair and clothing getting stuck in the jets/pumps around pools. Perhaps this is a possibility for what happened?

Would be very unlikely to happen to all three of them. I suspect the pump does have something to do with it though
Kids must learn to swim..Costa Del Sol tragedy. on 18:06 - Dec 26 with 1887 viewsGlastonbury

Kids must learn to swim..Costa Del Sol tragedy. on 17:51 - Dec 26 by Porthcawlswan

Would be very unlikely to happen to all three of them. I suspect the pump does have something to do with it though

Pool open too quickly after as well. Would u let ur kids swim a day after ?
Kids must learn to swim..Costa Del Sol tragedy. on 19:29 - Dec 26 with 1818 viewsHighjack

Kids must learn to swim..Costa Del Sol tragedy. on 17:51 - Dec 26 by Porthcawlswan

When a person is drowning they’ll grab on to whatever they can to try and pull themselves up and escape. Could be that someone got stuck then the other two jumped in to help but got held under water by the first person. Just guessing obviously.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Kids must learn to swim..Costa Del Sol tragedy. on 19:45 - Dec 26 with 1797 viewsHumpty

Kids must learn to swim..Costa Del Sol tragedy. on 17:43 - Dec 26 by Highjack

The girls's swimming cap was found stuck in the suction of the pool pump.
Kids must learn to swim..Costa Del Sol tragedy. on 21:21 - Dec 26 with 1711 viewsLeonWasGod

Kids must learn to swim..Costa Del Sol tragedy. on 16:09 - Dec 26 by Joe_bradshaw

This is very odd. Apparently it’s a very small swimming pool. Hard to understand what’s happened.

It’s being reported they couldn’t swim. If that’s true (and it certainly fits) that explains everything.
Kids must learn to swim..Costa Del Sol tragedy. on 21:23 - Dec 26 with 1709 viewsLeonWasGod

Kids must learn to swim..Costa Del Sol tragedy. on 17:00 - Dec 26 by union_jack

Actually, I didn’t say it was. You’ll need to read it with that in mind. Should have worded it better.

It is very important though because you never know when you may need it.

Important enough to save your life, and that of others. So yep, pretty important agreed.
Kids must learn to swim..Costa Del Sol tragedy. on 22:55 - Dec 26 with 1625 viewsBrynCartwright

Kids must learn to swim..Costa Del Sol tragedy. on 15:54 - Dec 26 by exiledclaseboy

That’s a massively judgemental OP. What’s him being a “god botherer” got to do with anything?

I'm not being 'massively' judgemental in any way ECB.

He should have spent his time teaching himself first and then his kids how to swim, instead of

inculcating his kids to believe in a made up, divine space fairy.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Kids must learn to swim..Costa Del Sol tragedy. on 22:56 - Dec 26 with 1623 viewsFireboy2

Kids must learn to swim..Costa Del Sol tragedy. on 22:55 - Dec 26 by BrynCartwright

I'm not being 'massively' judgemental in any way ECB.

He should have spent his time teaching himself first and then his kids how to swim, instead of

inculcating his kids to believe in a made up, divine space fairy.

Kids must learn to swim..Costa Del Sol tragedy. on 23:20 - Dec 26 with 1591 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Kids must learn to swim..Costa Del Sol tragedy. on 21:21 - Dec 26 by LeonWasGod

It’s being reported they couldn’t swim. If that’s true (and it certainly fits) that explains everything.

It would assuming that there were no swimmers in the vicinity of the pool.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Kids must learn to swim..Costa Del Sol tragedy. on 23:50 - Dec 26 with 1567 viewscontroversial_jack

Kids must learn to swim..Costa Del Sol tragedy. on 16:52 - Dec 26 by Cooperman

It's very important. Water is the most dangerous environment of all
Kids must learn to swim..Costa Del Sol tragedy. on 07:11 - Dec 27 with 1470 viewsHighjack

Kids must learn to swim..Costa Del Sol tragedy. on 23:50 - Dec 26 by controversial_jack

It's very important. Water is the most dangerous environment of all

Lava is probably more dangerous. And acid.

Kids must learn to swim..Costa Del Sol tragedy. on 12:24 - Dec 27 with 1311 viewscontroversial_jack

Kids must learn to swim..Costa Del Sol tragedy. on 07:11 - Dec 27 by Highjack

Lava is probably more dangerous. And acid.

Yes, LSD is very bad for you
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024