Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread 22:49 - Dec 26 with 23568 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 29 Dec 2019 14:18]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 09:56 - Dec 27 with 7012 viewstheloneranger

That's all we need, a ref in his first Championship match. Guinea pigs it is then!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 10:31 - Dec 27 with 6970 viewsTimTtam

2-2 draw. Barnsley are picking up a lot of points in recent games.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 10:56 - Dec 27 with 6933 viewsmonmouth

Shit, they are in good form. Won at millwall? I was banking on this one to put us in good heart for the Scumfest. It's a bloody strange and shit division for sure.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 11:13 - Dec 27 with 6910 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 10:56 - Dec 27 by monmouth

Shit, they are in good form. Won at millwall? I was banking on this one to put us in good heart for the Scumfest. It's a bloody strange and shit division for sure.

We’ve got two more games after this one before the Scumfest so a win here will help but not much if we screw up against Charlton and QPR.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 11:23 - Dec 27 with 6900 viewsAndy1300

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 11:13 - Dec 27 by Joe_bradshaw

We’ve got two more games after this one before the Scumfest so a win here will help but not much if we screw up against Charlton and QPR.

Not confident of winning any of those games now
[Post edited 27 Dec 2019 11:24]

Number 1 team in Wales

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 11:35 - Dec 27 with 6869 viewssainthelens

Our defence got a real soft underbelly look now VDH could be out. So again I think wer gonna have to score more than once to win. Tho they arnt any great shakes, so I'll risk a 2-1 home prediction.
The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 12:09 - Dec 27 with 6848 viewstheloneranger

Barnsley have scored 14 goals and collected 11 points from their last 6 league games, so with our shite home record this is going to be one tough nut to crack.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 19:05 - Dec 27 with 6563 viewsbuilthjack

I predict that's we will win our next 4 games.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 21:49 - Dec 27 with 6432 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 19:05 - Dec 27 by builthjack

What you been on mate ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 22:35 - Dec 27 with 6381 viewslonglostjack

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 19:05 - Dec 27 by builthjack

If they can fight like they did in the second half against Brentford anything is possible.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 23:09 - Dec 27 with 6356 viewsdameedna

Nine or possibly ten points from next four. At least six. Need a few players back such as Naughton, Fulton and Routledge. Having a good season so far next four will set us up for a tense finish.

Got a feeling Ayew and Carroll will stick around. Got to hope we can plug the defensive injury holes for a few weeks. That last goal against the Bees made it clear we have some injury concerns.
The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 23:25 - Dec 27 with 6340 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 23:09 - Dec 27 by dameedna

Nine or possibly ten points from next four. At least six. Need a few players back such as Naughton, Fulton and Routledge. Having a good season so far next four will set us up for a tense finish.

Got a feeling Ayew and Carroll will stick around. Got to hope we can plug the defensive injury holes for a few weeks. That last goal against the Bees made it clear we have some injury concerns.

Wasnt it you who said our midfield was ok against brentford yesterday?
The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 00:37 - Dec 28 with 6309 viewsBadlands

Surely to Christ we can't start with Byers and Grimes again?

Nordfelt

Naughton ... Canbango ... Cooper ... Bidwell
.........................Wilmot
...................Fulton .... Carroll
...... Ayew .....................................Routledge
....................Borja

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 00:46 - Dec 28 with 6296 viewsDJack

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 00:37 - Dec 28 by Badlands

Nordfelt

We probably will.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 09:09 - Dec 28 with 6162 viewsbuilthjack

4-1. Ayew (2),Celina, Surridge.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 09:58 - Dec 28 with 6113 viewsNotLoyal

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 00:37 - Dec 28 by Badlands

Nordfelt

If Steve Cooper is playing we are fckd 😂

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 11:09 - Dec 28 with 6057 viewsLeonWasGod

Nordfelt

As bad as they’ve been, look at the state of that alternative. We’ve been bent over a barrel and thoroughly buggered by the Yanks.
The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 11:20 - Dec 28 with 6049 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 11:09 - Dec 28 by LeonWasGod

As bad as they’ve been, look at the state of that alternative. We’ve been bent over a barrel and thoroughly buggered by the Yanks.

Aye buying and loaning square pegs for round holes.

The scary thing is we are still 8th and only 3pts from 3rd.

What could we do if we had 2 or 3 round pegs to fill those round holes.
The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 11:26 - Dec 28 with 6036 viewsSwans9

I will take any type off win. One of grimes shots has got to go under the bar it is the law of averages.
The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 11:30 - Dec 28 with 6032 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 11:20 - Dec 28 by Fireboy2

Aye buying and loaning square pegs for round holes.

The scary thing is we are still 8th and only 3pts from 3rd.

What could we do if we had 2 or 3 round pegs to fill those round holes.

I guess there’s a good handful of teams that could make that argument...but yeah, it is staggering that we can be so shît yet so close to 3rd. Any team that has got it slightly hooked up can get promoted automatically...which looks like W Brom and Leeds at the moment.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 11:40 - Dec 28 with 6020 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 11:26 - Dec 28 by Swans9

I will take any type off win. One of grimes shots has got to go under the bar it is the law of averages.

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 12:42 - Dec 28 with 5957 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 11:30 - Dec 28 by MrSwerve

I guess there’s a good handful of teams that could make that argument...but yeah, it is staggering that we can be so shît yet so close to 3rd. Any team that has got it slightly hooked up can get promoted automatically...which looks like W Brom and Leeds at the moment.

The thing is Norwich were far better last season than Leeds or WBA this!
If we went up it could be an embarrassing 2021!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 14:40 - Dec 28 with 5821 viewsWarwickHunt

Nordfelt

You lost me at Nordfeldt.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2019 20:13]
The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 15:41 - Dec 28 with 5710 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 12:42 - Dec 28 by Badlands

The thing is Norwich were far better last season than Leeds or WBA this!
If we went up it could be an embarrassing 2021!

It would* be purely a season to try and sort the finances out and put future structures in place. I would be putting every spare penny into the academy and proper coaches, preferably someone that knows how it works at Barca or Bayern, and training young players properly with a ball, not on f*cking shape and hoof, or whatever they teach them at English/Welsh crapcentres. Buying overpriced overpaid shit in an attempt to tread water would be pointless as it would just be a replay of our last four years. When we get up properly it needs to be back on a strong base.

Personally, I think I’ve seen our success for my lifetime, more than I ever expected, or dreamed in fact. Two promotions, top of the whole caboodle at Christmas, seven years in a killer league, and a cup.

*Ought to read ‘it should’. God alone knows what the f*ckwit owners would do. It doesn’t matter anyway, we’re not going up anytime soon.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2019 15:43]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 15:55 - Dec 28 with 5691 viewsTimTtam

Nordfelt

Why do you want Nordfeldt to be picked every week?

Do you remember the horrors of last season?

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024