Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brandon Cooper - New Contract 13:23 - Dec 28 with 1297 views34dfgdf54

Extended contract by a year. Hopefully Evans next?

Both will be in first eleven next year I predict.
Brandon Cooper - New Contract on 15:58 - Dec 28 with 1166 viewsTimTtam

Great stuff. It sounds like he's one of the best of the U23s.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Brandon Cooper - New Contract on 16:04 - Dec 28 with 1155 views34dfgdf54

Brandon Cooper - New Contract on 15:58 - Dec 28 by TimTtam

Great stuff. It sounds like he's one of the best of the U23s.

He’s always looked decent when I’ve watched them and looked a better player than Harries for example. I’m far from a regular though so will have to see.
Brandon Cooper - New Contract on 16:40 - Dec 28 with 1100 viewsjasper_T

Had his problems with injuries but for me he was a better prospect than Cabango. Not as impressive an athlete but a better, more commanding defender and not so limited on the ball either.
Brandon Cooper - New Contract on 16:43 - Dec 28 with 1095 views34dfgdf54

Brandon Cooper - New Contract on 16:40 - Dec 28 by jasper_T

Had his problems with injuries but for me he was a better prospect than Cabango. Not as impressive an athlete but a better, more commanding defender and not so limited on the ball either.

Him and Cabango could be our centre halves next year. Think Rodon will be moved on while stock is high.
Brandon Cooper - New Contract on 16:58 - Dec 28 with 1070 viewsBadlands

Brandon Cooper - New Contract on 16:40 - Dec 28 by jasper_T

Completely disagree!
Cabango is class.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Brandon Cooper - New Contract on 17:37 - Dec 28 with 1019 viewsJoe_bradshaw

He was good in A star is born.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Brandon Cooper - New Contract on 17:40 - Dec 28 with 1007 viewsglanmORJa_k

Doesn’t possess the same bulk as Cabango but what his pace gives him is the ability to play full back. Good in aerial challenges and gets his share of goals at set pieces. Would like to see him go out on loan somewhere next month and get the experience that Joe Lewis is getting at Torquay. Hopefully Cameron Evans will get a new contract and should that happen the c/back positions will certainly provide competition next season.
Brandon Cooper - New Contract on 17:55 - Dec 28 with 987 viewsjasper_T

Brandon Cooper - New Contract on 17:40 - Dec 28 by glanmORJa_k

Doesn’t possess the same bulk as Cabango but what his pace gives him is the ability to play full back. Good in aerial challenges and gets his share of goals at set pieces. Would like to see him go out on loan somewhere next month and get the experience that Joe Lewis is getting at Torquay. Hopefully Cameron Evans will get a new contract and should that happen the c/back positions will certainly provide competition next season.

Not sure about Cameron. Bit small for a centre half, and not good enough on the ball to play elsewhere. Has done alright with the u23s but physically might hit a wall to progress - bit like Regan Poole. You have to be very, very good to play the position at 6' and under these days.

Cabango is quicker than Cooper, who can look sluggish especially on the turn (but not to the same extent Harries does). Attacks the ball confidently, though, and is a lot more comfortable with his left foot than Cabango is. Bulked up noticeably since his debut against Palace.

I'd wager Cabango and Cooper would get more goals from set pieces in a full season than Rodon and vdH. Both a threat in the air.
Login to get fewer ads

Brandon Cooper - New Contract on 20:13 - Dec 28 with 878 viewsTailGunner

Would think Brandon is nailed in for a start at QPR
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024