Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kasey Palmer 14:18 - Dec 28 with 4950 viewsbuilthjack

Another of Coopers England U17 lot.
On his way. Apparently.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Kasey Palmer on 01:07 - Dec 29 with 1612 viewsKerouac

Kasey Palmer is excellent.
A lovely passer of the football, has real creative vision.
Would love him here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Kasey Palmer on 07:27 - Dec 29 with 1513 viewsThornburyswan

A bit meh for me but it’s the right part of the pitch for us & Potter clearly knows him well so I’d be ok with it - right footed so adds some balance, not set the world alight so far at Brizzle but has played in 18 matches so hardly a fringe player.
Kasey Palmer on 08:01 - Dec 29 with 1491 views34dfgdf54

Kasey Palmer on 00:33 - Dec 29 by Badlands

Calling Birch is a liar?
Trevor Birch has revealed Swansea City's new manager will ultimately have the final say on potential signings amid the club's recruitment shake-up following Graham Potter's departure.
manager will ultimately have that responsibility," said the chairman.

But Birch admits that while he and club icons Curtis and Britton will be heavily involved in the recruitment process, the Swans' new manager will make the final call.

"You always have an updated list of five players you are tracking in each position.
“You would say to the manager, you want a left-back or centre-forward. We have done all this scouting, now you go and have the final say.”

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/trevor-birch-swansea-

Yes I am.
Kasey Palmer on 08:03 - Dec 29 with 1489 views34dfgdf54

Kasey Palmer on 07:27 - Dec 29 by Thornburyswan

A bit meh for me but it’s the right part of the pitch for us & Potter clearly knows him well so I’d be ok with it - right footed so adds some balance, not set the world alight so far at Brizzle but has played in 18 matches so hardly a fringe player.

Right part of the pitch? How though? He’s an exact clone of Celina really and not as good in my opinion.

We need a central midfield player, probably two! Not another failed ten turned winger.
Kasey Palmer on 08:11 - Dec 29 with 1484 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Kasey Palmer on 00:37 - Dec 29 by Badlands

Expensive player off the wage bill?
Main position is attacking midfield who can also play wide. (Didn't he come on as a second striker at half time against us in September?)
Natural replacement for Celina but similar wages I'd have thought and Cooper seems to like the Kosovan.
Carroll on the move?
Cooper realised Byers isn't paying his way?
Not the end of the world if he comes or doesn't.

If Cooper thinks we need another winger or AM he needs to go. It’s glaringly obvious we need a physical battler who can play football just in front of the back four. Ryan Woods or Vaulks from Cardiff would fit the bill but there’s got to be a lot better out in Europe and probably cheaper. Oh for Kevin Reeves as chief scout again.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Kasey Palmer on 08:44 - Dec 29 with 1454 viewsTimTtam

Kasey Palmer on 08:11 - Dec 29 by Brynmill_Jack

If Cooper thinks we need another winger or AM he needs to go. It’s glaringly obvious we need a physical battler who can play football just in front of the back four. Ryan Woods or Vaulks from Cardiff would fit the bill but there’s got to be a lot better out in Europe and probably cheaper. Oh for Kevin Reeves as chief scout again.

We will be spending nothing in January I'm afraid. We'll have to find someone cheap on loan, otherwise we need to try someone from the U23s. The yanks know they will be selling the club for a loss either in the offseason, or during next season. No way they'll want to lose any more money on their pet project.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Kasey Palmer on 08:52 - Dec 29 with 1441 views34dfgdf54

Kasey Palmer on 08:44 - Dec 29 by TimTtam

We will be spending nothing in January I'm afraid. We'll have to find someone cheap on loan, otherwise we need to try someone from the U23s. The yanks know they will be selling the club for a loss either in the offseason, or during next season. No way they'll want to lose any more money on their pet project.

Got no problem with that, sooner they are out of the club the better, but if Birch, Britton and Coops want loan signings then atleast get them in the positions we need.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2019 8:53]
Kasey Palmer on 09:41 - Dec 29 with 1391 viewsWhiterockin

Kasey Palmer on 08:11 - Dec 29 by Brynmill_Jack

What I wouldn't give for the evil genius to play in our team at the moment.
Login to get fewer ads

Kasey Palmer on 09:58 - Dec 29 with 1353 views34dfgdf54

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/steve-cooper-swansea-
Kasey Palmer on 12:02 - Dec 29 with 1231 viewsThornburyswan

Kasey Palmer on 08:03 - Dec 29 by 34dfgdf54

Right part of the pitch? How though? He’s an exact clone of Celina really and not as good in my opinion.

We need a central midfield player, probably two! Not another failed ten turned winger.

Clearly Cooper doesn’t see Celina as a ‘10’ & whilst I like Byers he does fade/disappear in games, particularly when we don’t have the ball - I’d prefer a new Leon but if Cooper still sees a role for Palmer I’d be ok with it.
Kasey Palmer on 12:12 - Dec 29 with 1209 viewsBadlands

Kasey Palmer on 08:52 - Dec 29 by 34dfgdf54

Got no problem with that, sooner they are out of the club the better, but if Birch, Britton and Coops want loan signings then atleast get them in the positions we need.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2019 8:53]

The thing is loans can be more expensive Ethan purchases or staying with what we have.
With a more capable manager our squad would be top 4 and capable of automatic promotion.

'And Cooper admits he's unsure whether or not the Swans will delve into the loan market.

“They can be costly as well. I don’t know. With loans it depends on an individual basis because they come with different stipulations," added Cooper.

“Until you see one and see what it’s worth individually, you can’t really make a decision on that.”

'

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/steve-cooper-swansea-

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Kasey Palmer on 12:40 - Dec 29 with 1182 viewsdobjack2

Kasey Palmer on 07:27 - Dec 29 by Thornburyswan

About half his games have been as a sub. Same last season with Blackburn and Bristol. From memory only played 90 mins once last season (was either a sub or subbed). Mind you stats don’t provide a full story.
Kasey Palmer on 18:44 - Dec 29 with 1085 viewsjack247

Kasey Palmer on 00:33 - Dec 29 by Badlands

Calling Birch is a liar?
Trevor Birch has revealed Swansea City's new manager will ultimately have the final say on potential signings amid the club's recruitment shake-up following Graham Potter's departure.
manager will ultimately have that responsibility," said the chairman.

But Birch admits that while he and club icons Curtis and Britton will be heavily involved in the recruitment process, the Swans' new manager will make the final call.

"You always have an updated list of five players you are tracking in each position.
“You would say to the manager, you want a left-back or centre-forward. We have done all this scouting, now you go and have the final say.”

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/trevor-birch-swansea-

I haven’t got the exact quote, but he said we weren’t desperate to sell after Dan James went to Man United. We then sold McBurnie, which I could reluctantly understand due to the sum involved. If, after not being desperate to sell and subsequently raising £18m, we get bad news about the academy, then yes, that’s the conclusion I’ll be drawing.
Kasey Palmer on 06:42 - Dec 30 with 973 viewssdh1412

Not in Brizzles match day squad yesterday. Read into that what you will.
Kasey Palmer on 09:10 - Dec 30 with 926 viewssainthelens

Kasey Palmer on 06:42 - Dec 30 by sdh1412

Not in Brizzles match day squad yesterday. Read into that what you will.

He'll be off to Leeds no doubt.
Kasey Palmer on 23:23 - Jan 3 with 788 viewsbuilthjack

Aye

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Kasey Palmer on 01:20 - Jan 4 with 652 viewsjackrmee

I don't think a player coming in can be a bad thing at a club like ours right now. He was linked before with plenty of clubs. Maybe his attitude needs improvement or something. Coopie can deal with the kids, so could work out.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024