Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brewster 15:12 - Dec 29 with 37814 views34dfgdf54

Done deal apparently....
Brewster on 15:23 - Dec 29 with 9918 viewsWarwickHunt

Millions?
Brewster on 15:30 - Dec 29 with 9878 viewsThornburyswan

Hope he’s not watching today!
Brewster on 15:40 - Dec 29 with 9812 viewsTimTtam

I read something the other day that he and someone else were certainties to go to Forest. Are you talking about them, or us?

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Brewster on 15:48 - Dec 29 with 9779 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Link?
Brewster on 15:51 - Dec 29 with 9753 viewstheloneranger

Brewster on 15:48 - Dec 29 by A_Fans_Dad

Link?

https://www.footballinsider247.com/exclusive-deal-all-but-done-after-swansea-tal

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Brewster on 15:51 - Dec 29 with 9750 viewsLibertarian

Brewster on 15:23 - Dec 29 by WarwickHunt

Millions?

Brewster on 15:52 - Dec 29 with 9747 viewsJonTheJack

Pointless signing. We wouldn’t be able to get the ball to him.
Brewster on 15:55 - Dec 29 with 9712 viewsLeonWasGod

Brewster on 15:48 - Dec 29 by A_Fans_Dad

Link?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.footballinsider247.com/exclusive-deal-all-but

I don’t think it makes s lot of difference who drops in to which role. If we can’t play as a team any more we’re stuffed. But I admit I don’t know anything about this guy. If he’s good enough to create for himself and score, strong enough to battle a pair of brick shithouses, and clever enough to out think wiley old pros, then maybe he’ll do ok.
Login to get fewer ads

Brewster on 16:32 - Dec 29 with 9594 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Brewster on 15:55 - Dec 29 by LeonWasGod

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.footballinsider247.com/exclusive-deal-all-but

I don’t think it makes s lot of difference who drops in to which role. If we can’t play as a team any more we’re stuffed. But I admit I don’t know anything about this guy. If he’s good enough to create for himself and score, strong enough to battle a pair of brick shithouses, and clever enough to out think wiley old pros, then maybe he’ll do ok.

If he could do all that he could play on his own and do as well as our lot most weeks.
Brewster on 16:34 - Dec 29 with 9580 viewsA_Fans_Dad

So reading the article it has come the full circle and actually originated here.
Brewster on 01:16 - Dec 30 with 9034 viewsChief

Considering Cooper knows him from Saes set up so this isn't a Huw Jenkins style random signing, and the fact that we were 0-0 today at home to a team far lower than us lower in the table and Cooper hooked Surridge, left Borja (leaving no striker on the pitch) on bench must mean at least one of them is going.

That or Cooper has lost the plot.

Which isn't completely unlikely

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Brewster on 03:09 - Dec 30 with 8986 viewsTimTtam

It does seem a bit pointless since we're better off starting our own players, as we are not making the playoffs. But Liverpool will appreciate us giving Brewster game time, and perhaps they will be willing to loan us another player next season.

My name is Matt

Brewster on 06:35 - Dec 30 with 8916 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Appears that Cooper's previous gig as England's U17 Manager is directly responsible for this.

Hopefully this bears fruit, and maybe even leads to a couple more loans of young talent like this over the summer if Cooper remains.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Brewster on 07:34 - Dec 30 with 8857 viewsGlastonbury

Brewster on 03:09 - Dec 30 by TimTtam

It does seem a bit pointless since we're better off starting our own players, as we are not making the playoffs. But Liverpool will appreciate us giving Brewster game time, and perhaps they will be willing to loan us another player next season.

How can u say We not making play offs ? U simply don't know
Brewster on 07:51 - Dec 30 with 8831 viewsSwanDownUnder

Football Insider 😂
Brewster on 08:56 - Dec 30 with 8750 viewsWarwickHunt

Brewster on 06:35 - Dec 30 by Tummer_from_Texas

Appears that Cooper's previous gig as England's U17 Manager is directly responsible for this.

Hopefully this bears fruit, and maybe even leads to a couple more loans of young talent like this over the summer if Cooper remains.

Every cloud...
Brewster on 09:22 - Dec 30 with 8690 views34dfgdf54

Stuart James now reporting it.

Formal approach made and we are hopeful, not a done deal as reported yesterday though.
Brewster on 09:28 - Dec 30 with 8681 viewsBanosswan

Why are we signing a woman?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Brewster on 09:29 - Dec 30 with 8663 viewsTimTtam

Brewster on 07:34 - Dec 30 by Glastonbury

How can u say We not making play offs ? U simply don't know

Shhhhh. It's reverse psychology. If I give up hope, then we will make it and I'll look like a fool.

My name is Matt

Brewster on 09:31 - Dec 30 with 8655 viewsmonmouth

Brewster on 09:28 - Dec 30 by Banosswan

To stiffen us in the tackle.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Brewster on 09:32 - Dec 30 with 8656 views34dfgdf54

Brewster on 09:22 - Dec 30 by 34dfgdf54

Stuart James now reporting it.

Formal approach made and we are hopeful, not a done deal as reported yesterday though.

But on flip side Cooper didn’t seem confident yesterday.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-city-liverpoo
Brewster on 09:35 - Dec 30 with 8645 viewsoldcob

With Coopers record of playing natural number tens on the wing and wingers through the middle he'd probably play him in goal anyway.
Brewster on 10:11 - Dec 30 with 8567 viewsSwansea93

James Pearce who is gospel for Liverpool news is saying he is coming here, so either Surridge is going back or Borja is off early.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Brewster on 10:22 - Dec 30 with 8530 viewsDewi1jack

Brewster on 10:11 - Dec 30 by Swansea93

James Pearce who is gospel for Liverpool news is saying he is coming here, so either Surridge is going back or Borja is off early.

Let's pray it's Surridge.

Bloke looks far too powder puff to me and can get blown off the ball far too easily.
Borja at least seems to help Ayew and give our midfield some bite.
Know I'll get sh1t for that, but it's only my opinion

Bigger worry for me is if Ayew is leaving this window
Know it won't be to Leeds as I can't see Birch accepting a quid now, 3 in the summer and another fiver if they get promoted.
Then £8 million if they stay up.
But I can see a lower PL team making an approach. Throw money at a problem (relegation) in the hope of staying up

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Brewster on 14:24 - Dec 30 with 8368 viewsFlashberryjack

Brewster on 09:28 - Dec 30 by Banosswan

Might be to add a bit of strength and determination to our weak and gutless team.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024