Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Free drink. 17:51 - Dec 29 with 4582 viewsJackfath

Did all season ticket holders enjoy their present from the club?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Free drink. on 11:54 - Jan 1 with 976 viewsBadlands

Free drink. on 16:46 - Dec 30 by bluenile

It was the usual crock of shite!.........I entered the ground at 2.30pm, was handed the voucher by the kid on the gate. Looked at the queues and thought, better at half time. Apparently, in the tiny print at the bottom it was a 2.30pm deadline, so when I presented it at the till at half time the guy says "Too late". I pointed out to the chief steward, who looked at it and said "Yes, does seem a bit pointless".........................Only Swansea City could treat a long term season ticket holder with such feckin' contempt. I'm thinking of offering to buy the club from the Yanks for £120m. However my offer would have to be taken up 3 weeks ago. Feck my eyes!
[Post edited 30 Dec 2019 16:48]

“It’s a small gesture which just shows our appreciation for the fans’ support.”

Season ticket holders, Premier Club members and seasonal hospitality guests will be given a voucher on entry to the stadium.

The vouchers can be exchanged at kiosks and bars for a free drink up until 2.30pm on matchday.

So how about accepting some responsibility for your own failure to accept the terms and condition set out well in advance?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Free drink. on 12:00 - Jan 1 with 959 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Two people who sit near me exchanged their vouchers at half time. One for a coffee and one for a hot chocolate.

We know how to party in row N of the east.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Free drink. on 23:19 - Jan 2 with 829 viewsbluenile

Free drink. on 11:54 - Jan 1 by Badlands

“It’s a small gesture which just shows our appreciation for the fans’ support.”

Season ticket holders, Premier Club members and seasonal hospitality guests will be given a voucher on entry to the stadium.

The vouchers can be exchanged at kiosks and bars for a free drink up until 2.30pm on matchday.

So how about accepting some responsibility for your own failure to accept the terms and condition set out well in advance?

On what planet is being handed a useless card at 2.30pm "well in advance"?? Why bother? Since when do I have a "responsibility" to carry the can for such shit? It just makes me realise even more that when I pay for my season ticket, I'm fair game. Why not just say here's a voucher, spend it anytime today? A voucher given at 2.30pm when the deadline (in tiny print) is 2.30pm. How feckin' remiss of me to leave my feckin' time machine at home. It's a shite gesture from a shite bunch of tossers. And I carry no responsibility for the shite way it was executed. Now feck off!

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Free drink. on 23:27 - Jan 2 with 803 viewsBadlands

Free drink. on 23:19 - Jan 2 by bluenile

On what planet is being handed a useless card at 2.30pm "well in advance"?? Why bother? Since when do I have a "responsibility" to carry the can for such shit? It just makes me realise even more that when I pay for my season ticket, I'm fair game. Why not just say here's a voucher, spend it anytime today? A voucher given at 2.30pm when the deadline (in tiny print) is 2.30pm. How feckin' remiss of me to leave my feckin' time machine at home. It's a shite gesture from a shite bunch of tossers. And I carry no responsibility for the shite way it was executed. Now feck off!

Conditions were published 24th ... 5 days ahead of the game.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Free drink. on 23:43 - Jan 2 with 782 viewsbluenile

Free drink. on 23:27 - Jan 2 by Badlands

Conditions were published 24th ... 5 days ahead of the game.

Published . . . . . . Missed that in the Skewen Telegraph.

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Free drink. on 01:56 - Jan 3 with 726 viewsJacket

Some of the players took their free pints at half time, all apart from Baston, he took his before kick off.
Free drink. on 09:55 - Jan 3 with 628 viewsSWANSEYE

Nice gesture . .shame the team performance matched the generosity from the Club and continued to give the ball away constantly
Free drink. on 10:03 - Jan 3 with 620 viewsjack247

Free drink. on 23:43 - Jan 2 by bluenile

Published . . . . . . Missed that in the Skewen Telegraph.

It was on the club website. Discussed on here before the game as well.

To be honest, it’s a freebie. Doesn’t change your day, but it’s something small we weren’t expecting. If you didn’t know it was happening, you didn’t miss out on a lot.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024