Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here 19:22 - Dec 29 with 22312 viewsDarran

Are you aware of the intricate details of what Birch said about the academy today (below) and were aware of what he was going to say about the academy in today’s matchday programme?

A lot has been mentioned on forums and social media about the future direction of our Academy. As I have stated previously, we continue to keep all aspects of our operations, not just the Academy, under review as we adapt to the restrictive financial life outside the Premier League. Once we have the transfer window out of the way I will provide supporters with a further update.

My aim is to remain open, honest and regular in my communications to supporters, whether it’s good or not so good news. But we need to get through January and complete ongoing reviews first, before I can properly update you. So please bear with me a little longer.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 13:08 - Dec 30 with 1414 viewsCooperman

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 12:53 - Dec 30 by Uxbridge

Ah the Christmas Trust Piñatathon. One of my favourite holiday traditions. Good to see some old faces back too. Don't ever change, PS.

The directors box thing has been done to death. Some people think there's benefit to attending, some don't. Some think the only show in town is the legal case and ignore everything else to do with the day-to-day stuff, and some don't. That's fine. It's fine to disagree. Being a dick about it, less so. For what it's worth, at various times in the past I've been dead against attending but at the moment with a better working relationship on the ground at least, there's more value there. Whether that continues into the future as decisions are made, or if that relationship changes, is more than up for debate.

Do you accompany Silent Stu in the posh seats?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 13:11 - Dec 30 with 1401 viewsDarran

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 13:08 - Dec 30 by Cooperman

Silent Stu.

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 13:25 - Dec 30 with 1376 viewsNotLoyal

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 20:30 - Dec 29 by monmouth

Name names Daz, then we can burn the ones with their noses in the trough at the next election. Especially unnecessary now with legal action supposedly pending.

It’s absolutely astonishing that ...
1. The trust haven’t updated people on their current situation with this civil action ( if possible )
2. That the very thing that produces the very thing they love ( money) is being considered for a form of closure. Fcking madness.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 13:26 - Dec 30 with 1376 viewschad

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 13:05 - Dec 30 by Darran

Yes I agree Uxbridge does come across as a condescending ćunt on times.

i don’t know, to descend would suggest a perceived initial ascension
FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 13:31 - Dec 30 with 1368 viewsNotLoyal

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 13:05 - Dec 30 by Darran

Yes I agree Uxbridge does come across as a condescending ćunt on times.

On here, but not anywhere else.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 13:36 - Dec 30 with 1361 viewsSwanDownUnder

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 09:31 - Dec 30 by Phil_S

That information was answered in the thread in which it was raised. The very thread in which you would have read it before posting it in here...

just post it here then, the more its out there the better? more transparency you said.... dont tell us you hired all the moderators on here and fxcked up again?
FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 13:54 - Dec 30 with 1336 viewsUxbridge

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 13:08 - Dec 30 by Cooperman

A few times, yes. Mainly if there's been a reason to, which there has usually been. The likes of our SD and AD have more reason than me to be there though, given their respective roles and activities.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 13:56 - Dec 30 with 1325 viewsDarran

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 13:54 - Dec 30 by Uxbridge

A few times, yes. Mainly if there's been a reason to, which there has usually been. The likes of our SD and AD have more reason than me to be there though, given their respective roles and activities.

What have you picked up the ‘few times’ you’ve been in there then?
Spill the beans.

Login to get fewer ads

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 13:57 - Dec 30 with 1321 viewsUxbridge

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 13:26 - Dec 30 by chad

i don’t know, to descend would suggest a perceived initial ascension

What can I say, I tend to respond in kind. Unfortunately you two owe me a new Ironymeter. Wish I'd asked for one for Christmas now ...

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 14:11 - Dec 30 with 1289 viewsHighjack

Putting the stu into stultification.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 14:32 - Dec 30 with 1274 viewschad

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 13:57 - Dec 30 by Uxbridge

What can I say, I tend to respond in kind. Unfortunately you two owe me a new Ironymeter. Wish I'd asked for one for Christmas now ...

Really when did I ever make up lies about you

I think it is you that owes an apology.

Unless of course you think professionalism is making up lies and insults to derail valid and serious issues brought up by the members you are supposed to represent.
FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 14:49 - Dec 30 with 1255 viewsUxbridge

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 14:32 - Dec 30 by chad

Really when did I ever make up lies about you

I think it is you that owes an apology.

Unless of course you think professionalism is making up lies and insults to derail valid and serious issues brought up by the members you are supposed to represent.

You've repeatedly called people liars despite no proof. You've regularly insulted people. You've then complained when people have called you out for doing so, or responded in kind, despite doing so yourself. You've done it for years. I remember you running out of a forum a few years ago when you got called out on it.

Ah, what's the point. We're just going over old ground. Again. Happy New Year ...

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 15:50 - Dec 30 with 1198 viewsCooperman

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 13:54 - Dec 30 by Uxbridge

Reasons such as?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 15:50 - Dec 30 with 1197 viewsDarran

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 14:49 - Dec 30 by Uxbridge

You've repeatedly called people liars despite no proof. You've regularly insulted people. You've then complained when people have called you out for doing so, or responded in kind, despite doing so yourself. You've done it for years. I remember you running out of a forum a few years ago when you got called out on it.

Ah, what's the point. We're just going over old ground. Again. Happy New Year ...

Don’t worry about her what have you learned sitting on Birchys lap?
[Post edited 30 Dec 2019 19:12]

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 16:13 - Dec 30 with 1164 viewsthornabyswan

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 14:49 - Dec 30 by Uxbridge

Are the Trust happy with the way the club is being run.

Lisa stated a while back that they dont get to see detailed accounts you contradicted that earlier.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 19:08 - Dec 30 with 1053 viewsUxbridge

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 16:13 - Dec 30 by thornabyswan

Lisa stated a while back that they dont get to see detailed accounts you contradicted that earlier.

I'm not sure I am. The issue we had last year were with answers to the more detailed questions we wanted answering. The Mgmt accounts are fine up to a point, as any are, but there are always questions.

In terms of where we are now, I can only give my opinion, and others will have their own. I think recently things have improved in comparison to the previous regime, there's significantly more communication with the fan base. We seem to have done better maximising the value of those going out than we did beforehand. Relations are definitely better "on the ground" so to speak, based on what I've heard and seen.

Saying that, the new management team aside, there's not really been any massive decisions taken during the Birch era though, frankly it's been having to clean up the mess from our relegation and how it was handled. Words are fine though, and we've seen in the past that it's actions that matter. I suspect we'll find out a lot more if we're on the same page in the very near future, if the programme notes are anything to go by.

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 19:10 - Dec 30 with 1045 viewsSwanDownUnder

you told us to vote for non action, then shit yourself when someone asked yous
FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 19:16 - Dec 30 with 1022 viewsSwanjaxs

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 19:08 - Dec 30 by Uxbridge

I'm not sure I am. The issue we had last year were with answers to the more detailed questions we wanted answering. The Mgmt accounts are fine up to a point, as any are, but there are always questions.

In terms of where we are now, I can only give my opinion, and others will have their own. I think recently things have improved in comparison to the previous regime, there's significantly more communication with the fan base. We seem to have done better maximising the value of those going out than we did beforehand. Relations are definitely better "on the ground" so to speak, based on what I've heard and seen.

Saying that, the new management team aside, there's not really been any massive decisions taken during the Birch era though, frankly it's been having to clean up the mess from our relegation and how it was handled. Words are fine though, and we've seen in the past that it's actions that matter. I suspect we'll find out a lot more if we're on the same page in the very near future, if the programme notes are anything to go by.

Well Trev is definitely going about it the right way by getting the beers in for the boys!

Free bobble hat before the Charlton game perhaps?

A couple more "giveaways" and nobody will give two hoots about Landore being turned into an Aldi ...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 19:21 - Dec 30 with 1013 viewsSwanDownUnder

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 16:13 - Dec 30 by thornabyswan

stuart does
FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 19:25 - Dec 30 with 990 viewsUxbridge

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 19:16 - Dec 30 by Swanjaxs

Well Trev is definitely going about it the right way by getting the beers in for the boys!

Free bobble hat before the Charlton game perhaps?

A couple more "giveaways" and nobody will give two hoots about Landore being turned into an Aldi ...

Ha, for some you're probably right. It only gets you so far though. Not that I think that's his intention anyway, but time will tell.

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 21:06 - Dec 30 with 890 viewslondonlisa2001

During the summer of reorganisation the Trust asked a number of detailed questions that weren’t answered. In addition, the management accounts were not supplied for some time.

The management accounts are now supplied.

They are relatively detailed, but insufficient. They answer a lot of the ‘what’ but none of the ‘why’.

Just my opinion.
FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 21:08 - Dec 30 with 886 viewsBadlands

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 21:06 - Dec 30 by londonlisa2001

During the summer of reorganisation the Trust asked a number of detailed questions that weren’t answered. In addition, the management accounts were not supplied for some time.

They are relatively detailed, but insufficient. They answer a lot of the ‘what’ but none of the ‘why’.

Just my opinion.

Do accounts ever answer the 'why'?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 21:10 - Dec 30 with 876 viewslondonlisa2001

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 21:08 - Dec 30 by Badlands

Do accounts ever answer the 'why'?

If they’re properly prepared, yes.

Of course they do.

These are internal accounts we’re talking about. It’s the whole point,

If you don’t know ‘why’ you can’t change the outcome.
FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 21:23 - Dec 30 with 849 viewsIAN05

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 21:06 - Dec 30 by londonlisa2001

Just my opinion.

What has been the clubs (or Birch’s) response when you have challenged this ?
FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 21:26 - Dec 30 with 841 viewslondonlisa2001

FAO Supporters Trust Board Members that post on here on 21:23 - Dec 30 by IAN05

What has been the clubs (or Birch’s) response when you have challenged this ?

The last time it was challenged the club refused to give the information. Without, in my opinion, damaging conditions attached,

Not sure it’s been challenged recently. Not to my knowledge anyway.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024