Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cooper 20:16 - Dec 29 with 1243 viewsGeoffThom

Well I said I'd give him till xmas before really commenting
Well it's time and I've never been so bored at home games for donkeys years
The football is bland and lacks speed and thought the one touch at pace going forward has gone we don't work sides anymore as we did under potter and other managers
Were putting round pegs into square holes ala celina
Grimes and co were a lot better last season
There's definitely something wrong within the club .
I believe at present cooper is out of his depth his substitutions prove that
Were in a really false position 🤔
My answer before anyone asks is to bring back angel rangel as manager and get back to trawling the Spanish and eastern European league's for players
Cooper on 20:43 - Dec 29 with 1143 viewsmonmouth

It’s unbelievable Geoff.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cooper on 21:14 - Dec 29 with 1054 viewsicecoldjack

Well something needs to change, and cheap spanish players and a continental style of football is a blue print that has been proven to work, most championship teams are out playing us. Rangel as manager ? Phew, bold move that but I dont see him doing much worse truth be told .4
Cooper on 21:26 - Dec 29 with 979 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Cooper on 21:14 - Dec 29 by icecoldjack

Well something needs to change, and cheap spanish players and a continental style of football is a blue print that has been proven to work, most championship teams are out playing us. Rangel as manager ? Phew, bold move that but I dont see him doing much worse truth be told .4

We could do worse I reckon. We won’t pay for a “name” for sure and I think he’d come home from London at the drop of a hat. His family lives over the road from us and we hardly ever see him these days. Most importantly, his family can’t be seeing much of him either.

I suppose the question is, will the club sack Cooper and his staff and pay them off?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Cooper on 01:22 - Dec 30 with 804 viewsChief

Agree with much of the ethos of the OP but I wouldn't have classed it as boring. I was utterly terrified for large parts of the game. We were such a mess. Open and shambolic

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024