Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Birch - Would you trust him ? 21:27 - Dec 29 with 734 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Birch - Would you trust him ? on 21:42 - Dec 29 with 680 viewsOldjack

Just another yes man ,why the fuk would I trust him or the Yanks

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Birch - Would you trust him ? on 22:38 - Dec 29 with 605 viewsbuilthjack

73% don't trust him. Not good.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Birch - Would you trust him ? on 22:41 - Dec 29 with 588 viewsDewi1jack

Would you trust any new manager your untrustworthy new owners brought in?

If you're an employee, do you trust any manager?
Especially when they've been brought in to cut costs

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Birch - Would you trust him ? on 22:44 - Dec 29 with 578 viewsNotLoyal

The inactivity from the Trust and the fans inaction is as much to blame as this donkey birch.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Birch - Would you trust him ? on 22:44 - Dec 29 with 578 viewsSmellyplumz

I wouldn't trust anyone at this club.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Birch - Would you trust him ? on 22:47 - Dec 29 with 563 viewsmarchamjack

You can’t trust a man with an equity stake in the club ie. the more it’s sold for the more he gets, so why would he select the ‘best’ potential new owner, he’ll just select the one offering the most cash, regardless of who they are. I mean why wouldn’t he?

Anyone trusts him is beyond naive. Lots out there though I know...

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Birch - Would you trust him ? on 22:47 - Dec 29 with 563 viewsbuilthjack

Birch - Would you trust him ? on 22:44 - Dec 29 by NotLoyal

The inactivity from the Trust and the fans inaction is as much to blame as this donkey birch.

They will protest when it's too late.
The Trust seem to be puppets.

Birch - Would you trust him ? on 22:49 - Dec 29 with 547 viewsNotLoyal

Birch - Would you trust him ? on 22:47 - Dec 29 by builthjack

They will protest when it's too late.
The Trust seem to be puppets.

Protests?
Too late, already the official idiots on here have given the majority view 2 years, ago.
fcking gutless.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Login to get fewer ads

Birch - Would you trust him ? on 23:46 - Dec 29 with 467 viewsDJack

The question is wrong...

It should ask if you think that in the long term his actions will benefit SCFC. Anything else is irrelevant.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Birch - Would you trust him ? on 23:48 - Dec 29 with 456 viewsbuilthjack

Birch - Would you trust him ? on 23:46 - Dec 29 by DJack

The question is wrong...

It should ask if you think that in the long term his actions will benefit SCFC. Anything else is irrelevant.

Would you trust him?

Birch - Would you trust him ? on 00:07 - Dec 30 with 431 viewsDJack

Birch - Would you trust him ? on 23:48 - Dec 29 by builthjack

Would you trust him?

trust him with/for what?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024