Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread 22:09 - Dec 29 with 33724 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 2 Jan 2020 18:47]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 23:21 - Dec 29 with 7958 viewssainthelens

Think most of us agree things are coming to a head now. QPR aside, next 2 league games are massive for a million reasons. Cooper and co have small chance of redemption by producing 2 big performances/results. And now I'm not sure we've got that in us. Be happy to be proved wrong.
Predictions....impossible to predict.
The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 01:28 - Dec 30 with 7935 viewsChief

Another home game. How exciting.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 05:31 - Dec 30 with 7910 viewsCaptain_Sham

I think the club are holding the end of season party after the game as well. Two birds and all that.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2019 5:31]

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 10:43 - Dec 30 with 7828 viewsmonmouth

I don't know whether I'm glad or sorry I'm away. I'll be watching on score update by checking for shots on target before looking at the score , so I might get more excitement than yesterday.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 10:59 - Dec 30 with 7808 viewsNotLoyal

I won’t be able to watch it almost thankfully, we are so frustrating and boring it’s just another game that will send the blood pressure flying.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 11:45 - Dec 30 with 7771 viewsTimTtam

Charlton were on a downward spiral towards the relegation places before their comeback win vs Bristol. We'll have a better idea how good/bad they are after playing @ Derby.

But for now, all I can see is a draw at best. 1-1.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 12:57 - Dec 30 with 7711 viewsBadlands

Cooper's latest excuse for his talent was tiredness of his players.
So here's a thought pick more of he players you are leaving n the bench until it' to late to make a difference.
Woodman, Mulder or Nordfelt in goal
Naughton, Cabango, Hoorn (or a punt on Cooper), John
................... Wilmot
.............Fulton .... Carroll
........Ayew .................. Routledge
.................Borja

Not everyone's choice but with the exception of Ayew none of that team should be 'tired'

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 13:24 - Dec 30 with 7694 viewsWhiterockin

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 12:57 - Dec 30 by Badlands

So here's a thought pick more of he players you are leaving n the bench until it' to late to make a difference.
.................Borja

Not everyone's choice but with the exception of Ayew none of that team should be 'tired'

Don't know about the players being tired, but I'm tired of watching them.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 17:29 - Dec 30 with 7516 viewsThornburyswan

Could do with a few injured & sent off Charlton players in tonight’s match that’s for sure.
The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 17:37 - Dec 30 with 7498 viewsKGriz16

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 12:57 - Dec 30 by Badlands

.................Borja

I don't trust Wilmot at CB, let alone midfield.
The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 18:28 - Dec 30 with 7448 viewstheloneranger

.................Borja

Tired FFS ...

There was a time we'd play Good Friday, Easter Saturday and then Easter Monday.

In the distant past we'd play Christmas day and the return fixture Boxing day.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 18:31 - Dec 30 with 7446 viewswestside

Charlton playing at Derby tonight so hope cooper is watching
The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 18:55 - Dec 30 with 7419 viewsSwansea93

Pratley will run the show and show us what sort of midfielder we are missing.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 19:10 - Dec 30 with 7396 viewsswan65split

.................Borja

tiredness my a£se! .....what they run 6-7 mile a game!

At my peak ! was out an hour at least a night 5 days and a 2 hour run on the Sunday, and that was after or before work!
The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 19:26 - Dec 30 with 7386 viewsperplex

.................Borja

Carroll is scared of contact, he really is the last person we need, at least Byers as poor as he is gets the odd goal.
The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 19:32 - Dec 30 with 7376 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 19:10 - Dec 30 by swan65split

tiredness my a£se! .....what they run 6-7 mile a game!

At my peak ! was out an hour at least a night 5 days and a 2 hour run on the Sunday, and that was after or before work!

Agreed.
As I opened - Cooper's latest excuse.
Perplex - Carroll wasn't shirking on Sunday but Byers was totally useless .... yet again.
Carroll's vision and experience is worth sticking with.

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 21:10 - Dec 30 with 7289 viewsOldjack

Darren Antony Pratley loved nothing more than scoring at the Liberty

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 21:13 - Dec 30 with 7288 viewssainthelens

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 21:10 - Dec 30 by Oldjack

Darren Antony Pratley loved nothing more than scoring at the Liberty

Scored the most memorable goal the Liberty has ever seen.
The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 21:22 - Dec 30 with 7274 viewsOldjack

10 man derby doing Charlton atm 2-0

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 21:27 - Dec 30 with 7260 viewsOldjack

.................Borja

so we should batter them on Thursday seeing we've had an extra days rest than them

tired my arse, that's a pathetic excuse

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 21:29 - Dec 30 with 7252 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 21:22 - Dec 30 by Oldjack

10 man derby doing Charlton atm 2-0

Looking at the reports it seems Charlton are happy to stick the boot in.

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 21:45 - Dec 30 with 7221 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Ended up 2:1.
Derby played most of the game with 10 men, 17 minutes onwards.
The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 21:58 - Dec 30 with 7221 viewsSwansea93

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 21:45 - Dec 30 by A_Fans_Dad

Ended up 2:1.
Derby played most of the game with 10 men, 17 minutes onwards.

We wouldn't beat them with 11 men, nevermind having 10 men for 70 minutes.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2019 11:01]

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 22:13 - Dec 30 with 7202 views3swan

You could have thrown a net over the Charlton outfield players as they played very narrow and no space between midfield and defenders. We have to play wingers either to get behind them or draw their players out of the rigid formation.
The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 22:24 - Dec 30 with 7183 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 22:13 - Dec 30 by 3swan

You could have thrown a net over the Charlton outfield players as they played very narrow and no space between midfield and defenders. We have to play wingers either to get behind them or draw their players out of the rigid formation.

Ha ha.

Ha.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024