Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread 22:09 - Dec 29 with 34285 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 2 Jan 2020 18:47]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 22:26 - Dec 30 with 3261 views3swan

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 22:24 - Dec 30 by monmouth

Ha ha.

Ha.

Yes I know
The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 23:25 - Dec 30 with 3167 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 22:13 - Dec 30 by 3swan

You could have thrown a net over the Charlton outfield players as they played very narrow and no space between midfield and defenders. We have to play wingers either to get behind them or draw their players out of the rigid formation.

5 at the back
4 in midfield

Draw them by passing them to death and make space for the wingers Cooper must pick.

Just looked at heir stats and ours for Barnsley.
11 shots and 5 on target for each
CH 61% possession SC 51%
CH 485 passes SC 454
CH accuracy 75% SC 64%

Not looking good IMO.

Swansea player at last ignore Cooper's 'win at all times' mantra, loose their fear of making mistakes win 4 - 1
[Post edited 30 Dec 2019 23:31]

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 07:28 - Dec 31 with 3092 viewsTimTtam

Well, if Charlton lose to 10-man Derby for 73 minutes, their form obviously hasn't improved.

The worse they are, the less likely it is that we will win.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 13:18 - Dec 31 with 2917 viewsploppy

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 23:25 - Dec 30 by Badlands

5 at the back
4 in midfield

Draw them by passing them to death and make space for the wingers Cooper must pick.

Just looked at heir stats and ours for Barnsley.
11 shots and 5 on target for each
CH 61% possession SC 51%
CH 485 passes SC 454
CH accuracy 75% SC 64%

Not looking good IMO.

Swansea player at last ignore Cooper's 'win at all times' mantra, loose their fear of making mistakes win 4 - 1
[Post edited 30 Dec 2019 23:31]

I'm afraid the days of us passing a team to death disappeared once Monk took over.
The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 14:21 - Dec 31 with 2847 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 13:18 - Dec 31 by ploppy

I'm afraid the days of us passing a team to death disappeared once Monk took over.

3 good passes would do me (excluding passes to our and their goalkeeper)

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 17:35 - Dec 31 with 2721 viewskarnataka

Well this game will determine whether or not I can be bothered going to QPR even though I have a ticket although that was only £3 so I'm not fussed either way. I was well p1ssed off doing a 210 mile round trip on Sunday to watch the worst match I have seen in over a decade. If Thursday is as bad, I don't think I can face the possibility of a 3rd sh!te match in a week.
The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 18:23 - Dec 31 with 2679 viewsperplex

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 19:32 - Dec 30 by Badlands

Agreed.
As I opened - Cooper's latest excuse.
Perplex - Carroll wasn't shirking on Sunday but Byers was totally useless .... yet again.
Carroll's vision and experience is worth sticking with.

Just watched the game again Carroll did not make one tackle and we have now been sticking with his vision and experience for three years lol he`s crap mun.
The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 17:54 - Jan 1 with 2169 viewsTheKirkyLife

Least Cardiff lost 6-1 to QPR eh
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 18:00 - Jan 1 with 2156 viewsGaryjack

Back in play off place if we win tomorrow.
The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 18:01 - Jan 1 with 2147 viewsJohnw102

Win tomorrow and we are back in play off position. Not bad for a side and manager that everyone says is crap!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 18:02 - Jan 1 with 2135 viewssainthelens

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 18:00 - Jan 1 by Garyjack

Innit.
Fckn nuts.
The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 18:18 - Jan 1 with 2103 viewsOneill_77

Hope Cooper and players watching Leeds' tenacity, hunger, agility and fluidity. Despite being behind at a tough, dogged WBA, their fight and collective purpose is refreshing.
The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 19:01 - Jan 1 with 2051 viewsCaptain_Sham

Millwall in playoff spot ...

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 19:02 - Jan 1 with 2047 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 18:00 - Jan 1 by Garyjack

IF !!!

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 19:30 - Jan 1 with 2017 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 18:01 - Jan 1 by Johnw102

Win tomorrow and we are back in play off position. Not bad for a side and manager that everyone says is crap!

Thats because he and the side apart from ayew are crap.

This league is aside from lids and wba very average, we are still in the hunt for a play off place because everyone is beating everyone else around each other.
The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 21:16 - Jan 1 with 1927 viewsswan65split

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 18:01 - Jan 1 by Johnw102

time to take the blinkers off, the National was last week.
The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 21:49 - Jan 1 with 1876 viewsepaul

My first and only evening game this season due to work so come on boys give us a win is it

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 22:21 - Jan 1 with 1816 viewsbuilthjack

Unbelievable Jeff

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 22:24 - Jan 1 with 1798 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 22:21 - Jan 1 by builthjack

Unbelievable Jeff

Dont you mean John you illiterate tvvat?
The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 22:56 - Jan 1 with 1753 viewsBadlands

Monk!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 03:29 - Jan 2 with 1677 viewsTimTtam

We've had numerous games where a win would get us back in the playoffs, and in recent times we've failed every test. I can't see that changing. Don't get your hopes up.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 05:34 - Jan 2 with 1658 viewsCaptain_Sham

Seeing Millwall go from the bottom to the playoffs in a matter of weeks is cranking up the levels of unease. Its much easier to fall down the league than it is to go up it. Yikes.

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 05:56 - Jan 2 with 1653 viewsWhiterockin

I expect tonight's official attendance to be about 16,100, actual attendance about 14,000. Many are back in work, live on Sky, rain forecast and generally the team are playing shite.
All this for a team that could go into a play off position. A real wake up for the Americans. In their language, if the product is not good enough the punters won't buy.
The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 06:27 - Jan 2 with 1643 viewsJack11

Massive incentive for tonights game, Cooper has to be telling them to get on the front foot straight away, play with energy, win individual battles and get the crowd going. If they aren't all up for this and ready to dominate Charlton from the first whistle then there's something wrong.
The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 07:56 - Jan 2 with 1610 viewsSWANSEYE

With no real confidence I am going for a a 3-0 Swansea Win with Borja and Ayew (2) coming up trumps in the first game of 2020.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024