Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread 22:09 - Dec 29 with 33721 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 2 Jan 2020 18:47]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 20:08 - Jan 2 with 2038 viewsMrSwerve

FFS Borja.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 20:09 - Jan 2 with 2019 viewsMrSwerve

Should be 3-0. Let's hope we don't pay for it.

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 20:09 - Jan 2 with 1997 viewsAlgorfajack

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 20:07 - Jan 2 by Al_Bundy

Baston... Lol

FFS! Dhanda, hope it does'nt come back to bite us. Could be 3 up by now

Prediction league winner 2016-2017 aka llanedeyrnjack

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 20:10 - Jan 2 with 1992 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 20:07 - Jan 2 by Al_Bundy

Baston... Lol

You don't get many chances as good as that.
The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 20:14 - Jan 2 with 1911 viewsAl_Bundy

Surridge must be wishing he was playing against this lot.. Same with Celina
The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 20:14 - Jan 2 with 1906 viewslonglostjack

6-1
COYS

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 20:19 - Jan 2 with 1804 viewsAlgorfajack

That was unlucky, good move though

Prediction league winner 2016-2017 aka llanedeyrnjack

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 20:19 - Jan 2 with 1803 viewsA_Fans_Dad

How unlucky can you get?
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 20:21 - Jan 2 with 1738 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Baston is slow.
The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 20:25 - Jan 2 with 1682 viewsLibertarian

Dare I say it? We’re playing well

I can’t see Charlton keeping this formation in the 2nd half though. We’re getting space wide on both sides
The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 20:28 - Jan 2 with 1608 viewsWxmJax

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 20:07 - Jan 2 by dickythorpe

Dreadful miss from Baston

I don't think Byers helped. He should have gone in on goal himself and drew the goalie and defender in.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 20:28 - Jan 2 with 1605 viewsvetchonian

Why aren’t we leading by more?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 20:29 - Jan 2 with 1582 viewsjackrabbit

Baston really is no Harry Kane is he? That effort was embarrassingly poor for a supposedly top rated centre forward. I hope he makes me eat these words, but we should be 2 up at least. Great to see some pace and penetration. Who is that young left winger? Routledge? Very lively.
The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 20:32 - Jan 2 with 1533 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 20:28 - Jan 2 by vetchonian

Why aren’t we leading by more?

You know how The Swans roll...

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 20:35 - Jan 2 with 1452 viewsPozuelosSideys

We should be at least 3 up. We better not rob ourselves out of 2 points here

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 20:36 - Jan 2 with 1423 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 20:29 - Jan 2 by jackrabbit

Baston really is no Harry Kane is he? That effort was embarrassingly poor for a supposedly top rated centre forward. I hope he makes me eat these words, but we should be 2 up at least. Great to see some pace and penetration. Who is that young left winger? Routledge? Very lively.

Holding the ball up well though.

Finishing needs to be more clinical. It should be at least 3-0.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 20:36 - Jan 2 with 1425 viewsjedmo_jack

Miles better. Why Borja didn’t lay it off to Routs I’ll never know.
The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 20:37 - Jan 2 with 1390 viewsAl_Bundy

Dhanda and VDH playing well and the others chipping in. Naughton plays like Bambi in headlights and Grimes still passing sideways totally in space.

Shocker on Byers - Red all day.. and night long

Need a 2nd to kill this off soon as possible
The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 20:38 - Jan 2 with 1361 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 20:36 - Jan 2 by jedmo_jack

Miles better. Why Borja didn’t lay it off to Routs I’ll never know.

Because hes a striker who hasnt played alot so hes being fvcking greedy.
The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 20:39 - Jan 2 with 1317 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 20:37 - Jan 2 by Al_Bundy

Dhanda and VDH playing well and the others chipping in. Naughton plays like Bambi in headlights and Grimes still passing sideways totally in space.

Shocker on Byers - Red all day.. and night long

Need a 2nd to kill this off soon as possible

A mention for Cabango too. Doing very well so far.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 20:40 - Jan 2 with 1310 viewsNotLoyal

Could have been 4, ends up 1.
Routledge passing is shocking.
otherwise. If we don't win this...

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 20:41 - Jan 2 with 1271 viewsvetchonian

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 20:40 - Jan 2 by NotLoyal

Was the team booed off?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 20:42 - Jan 2 with 1264 viewsMagic_Michu

Best 45 I’ve seen for a long time. We look fluid and creative for once

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 20:43 - Jan 2 with 1244 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 20:40 - Jan 2 by NotLoyal

We have celina on the bench, bring him on after 60 and he will open them up, id also bring mckay on, its the perfect game for him, loads of space for him to run into.
The Official Swansea City FC v Charlton Athletic FC Match Thread on 20:43 - Jan 2 with 1219 viewsLeonWasGod

Double shooting practice tomorrow! How many good chances are we going to waste, and will Charlton be any better after the break (hard for them not to be, they’ve been awful)?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024