Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who do you look like thread/been told you look like? 22:25 - Dec 29 with 3119 viewsdickythorpe

Me - Phil Mitchell, Grant Mitchell,Ian Dowie, Stuart Davies, Dolph Lundgren and Butterbean!!!
Who do you look like thread/been told you look like? on 22:32 - Dec 29 with 1887 viewsAndy1300

Used to get told I looked like Kevin Spacey when I had hair

Now, unfortunately I get told I look like Ian Duncan Smith

Number 1 team in Wales

Who do you look like thread/been told you look like? on 22:34 - Dec 29 with 1887 viewsBrynCartwright

Chris Hemsworth

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Who do you look like thread/been told you look like? on 22:35 - Dec 29 with 1879 viewsDarran

Who do you look like thread/been told you look like? on 22:34 - Dec 29 by BrynCartwright

Chris Hemsworth

Jesus.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Who do you look like thread/been told you look like? on 22:36 - Dec 29 with 1876 viewsSwanjaxs

I was often mistaken for David the Gower in my younger days ...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Who do you look like thread/been told you look like? on 22:47 - Dec 29 with 1850 viewsjack2jack

There's a lady in our local Tesco's reckons I look like Nigel Havers.
Who do you look like thread/been told you look like? on 22:58 - Dec 29 with 1815 viewssainthelens

Brad Pitt
Who do you look like thread/been told you look like? on 22:59 - Dec 29 with 1817 viewsmonmouth

Steve Martin. Spitting image, or so I've been told loads of times.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Who do you look like thread/been told you look like? on 23:16 - Dec 29 with 1787 viewsGlastonbury

Jason Statham
Login to get fewer ads

Who do you look like thread/been told you look like? on 23:32 - Dec 29 with 1771 viewsswan65split

Phil Parkes (goalie) Terry Griffiths, snooker. and one of those singer brothers from Manchester........an all rounder me, in more ways than one. oh and Barry from Auf Wiedersehen
[Post edited 29 Dec 2019 23:33]
Who do you look like thread/been told you look like? on 23:42 - Dec 29 with 1761 viewsItchySphincter

Those of you that know me.....

Phil Stamp
Billy Idol
Boris Becker

... jesus
[Post edited 29 Dec 2019 23:43]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Who do you look like thread/been told you look like? on 23:45 - Dec 29 with 1752 viewsbuilthjack

Not Steve Cooper

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Who do you look like thread/been told you look like? on 00:05 - Dec 30 with 1722 viewsDJack

I've been told Kenny Dalgleish and/or Peter Beardlsey...yes I'm an ugly c unt.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Who do you look like thread/been told you look like? on 00:09 - Dec 30 with 1717 viewsBanosswan

Daniel Beddingfield
The guy from the Corrs

I look/ looked nothing like either.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Who do you look like thread/been told you look like? on 00:11 - Dec 30 with 1712 viewsDarran

Who do you look like thread/been told you look like? on 00:05 - Dec 30 by DJack

I've been told Kenny Dalgleish and/or Peter Beardlsey...yes I'm an ugly c unt.

Who do you look like thread/been told you look like? on 00:13 - Dec 30 with 1709 viewsDJack

Who do you look like thread/been told you look like? on 00:11 - Dec 30 by Darran

Prick...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Who do you look like thread/been told you look like? on 00:32 - Dec 30 with 1693 viewsDarran

Who do you look like thread/been told you look like? on 00:13 - Dec 30 by DJack

Prick...

Thank you.

Who do you look like thread/been told you look like? on 00:36 - Dec 30 with 1692 viewsDJack

Who do you look like thread/been told you look like? on 00:32 - Dec 30 by Darran

Thank you.

Cheers Mr Gummidge...

Who do you look like thread/been told you look like? on 01:02 - Dec 30 with 1683 viewstheloneranger

When I was younger, James Taylor, Eddie Shoestring, Paul Weller and in work ...

Jesus ... Because sometimes I performed Miracles 😇

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Who do you look like thread/been told you look like? on 08:08 - Dec 30 with 1643 viewsPegojack

My mate and his wife swear I'm the spit of sometime tv political commentator Iain Dale.
This doesn't particularly please me since Wiki states "in 2003 he became the first openly gay Conservative parliamentary candidate".
Shirtlifter I can live with, but Tory candidate? Feck my eyes!
I think I look like Rick Stein, which is more to my taste.
Who do you look like thread/been told you look like? on 09:06 - Dec 30 with 1619 viewsFireboy2

Brad Pitt.

Oops sorry i meant Cess Pitt
Who do you look like thread/been told you look like? on 09:49 - Dec 30 with 1588 viewsCatullus

Lyn Jones, explains why so many people in Neath think they know me.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Who do you look like thread/been told you look like? on 10:59 - Dec 30 with 1563 viewsBrynCartwright

Who do you look like thread/been told you look like? on 22:34 - Dec 29 by BrynCartwright

Chris Hemsworth

...and I forgot to mention the body of Adam Peaty....

yes I am quite a catch!

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Who do you look like thread/been told you look like? on 11:02 - Dec 30 with 1554 viewsHighjack

Lee Halfpenny but without the muscles.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Who do you look like thread/been told you look like? on 11:05 - Dec 30 with 1550 viewsHighjack

Who do you look like thread/been told you look like? on 22:32 - Dec 29 by Andy1300

Used to get told I looked like Kevin Spacey when I had hair

Now, unfortunately I get told I look like Ian Duncan Smith

Either way people are waking up to find they’ve been shafted against their will.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Who do you look like thread/been told you look like? on 11:11 - Dec 30 with 1541 viewsJimmyGilligan

Notice how Worzel Gummidge..sorry Darran hasn't answered the question? Just making snidey remarks as usual

I get mistaken for David Beckham all the time
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024