Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What have the Yanks actually done if anything 22:53 - Dec 30 with 2870 viewsbuilthjack

To better the club. Since they arrived in July 2016.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2019 23:28]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

What have the Yanks actually done if anything on 08:35 - Dec 31 with 898 viewsmonmouth

Oh, on the plus side, they haven't loaded the club with debt, which would have been the easiest way to extract cash, and f*ck the club, so there is a positive. Worse owners (which we might get next, of course) might well have gone down that route.

They've lied their massive yank asses off in terms of their plans for the club andtheir resources from the start. Oh, and they've reneged on an agreed deal that would have solved the problem with the Trust.

So in short, they are c*nts, but there are worse c*nts out there. As I've said all along, the biggest c*nts are the ones that put the club back 'in play' after promising, vowing and sanctimoniously profiting from a commitment that we would never be at risk like that again.

There's a lot of karma heading for those f*ckers, and I hope I'm around to see it.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2019 8:37]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

What have the Yanks actually done if anything on 08:37 - Dec 31 with 889 viewssainthelens

Showing us what Jenkins and co the kind of people they really are.
What have the Yanks actually done if anything on 08:41 - Dec 31 with 878 viewsVincent_Vega

What have the Yanks actually done if anything on 08:30 - Dec 31 by WarwickHunt

Shamefully ousting a thoroughly decent man and excellent coach widely respected in the game.

A disgusting and eventually humiliating episode in the history of our club.

The fact they got rid of a perfectly decent manger who yes had a rough start (if you looked at the fixtures you could see why) for a 'manager' who wanted to use training sessions teaching players to pass side footed. Told you all you needed to know about the yanks knowledge of 'soccerball'

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

What have the Yanks actually done if anything on 13:38 - Dec 31 with 775 viewsTimTtam

What have the Yanks actually done if anything on 08:35 - Dec 31 by monmouth

Oh, on the plus side, they haven't loaded the club with debt, which would have been the easiest way to extract cash, and f*ck the club, so there is a positive. Worse owners (which we might get next, of course) might well have gone down that route.

They've lied their massive yank asses off in terms of their plans for the club andtheir resources from the start. Oh, and they've reneged on an agreed deal that would have solved the problem with the Trust.

So in short, they are c*nts, but there are worse c*nts out there. As I've said all along, the biggest c*nts are the ones that put the club back 'in play' after promising, vowing and sanctimoniously profiting from a commitment that we would never be at risk like that again.

There's a lot of karma heading for those f*ckers, and I hope I'm around to see it.

True. Thank god we didn't have Ken Anderson or Steve Dale as an owner. One club is destined for League 2, and the other has reformed in Tier 9...

Let this be a lesson for the future, to be careful who we take on as an owner. Because it can get bad if the wrong person is chosen.

Then again, didn't exactly what I'm referring to happen in 2002/03? Lol. Lessons learned and all...

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

What have the Yanks actually done if anything on 21:50 - Jan 4 with 643 viewsQJumpingJack

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/events-dc-back-swansea-citys-fa-cup-quest-again
What have the Yanks actually done if anything on 21:55 - Jan 4 with 632 viewsbennytheblue

Fleecing you’re dry of course, a hedge fund only exists for one reason. You’ve had it folks
What have the Yanks actually done if anything on 21:56 - Jan 4 with 629 viewsJackfath

What have the Yanks actually done if anything on 21:55 - Jan 4 by bennytheblue

Fleecing you’re dry of course, a hedge fund only exists for one reason. You’ve had it folks

You're wet.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

What have the Yanks actually done if anything on 21:59 - Jan 4 with 616 viewsDr_Winston

What have the Yanks actually done if anything on 08:35 - Dec 31 by monmouth

This.

The consequences of not hacking into the cost base following relegation are far worse than the consequences of doing it.

As many total f*ckups as they've committed in the last 3/4 years, this ain't one of them.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

What have the Yanks actually done if anything on 23:23 - Jan 4 with 550 viewsChief

What have the Yanks actually done if anything on 21:50 - Jan 4 by QJumpingJack

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/events-dc-back-swansea-citys-fa-cup-quest-again

Just phuk off.

No one wants you here

Edit: not the poster, I meant Statler and Waldorf and all the 25 other goons
[Post edited 4 Jan 2020 23:25]

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024