Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy New Year to my new friend BLUEBURP 14:50 - Dec 31 with 2741 viewsNotLoyal

He has a lovely way with words, keyboard coward sent me a lovely xmas message.

To: NotLoyal
Subject: ?
Date: 06:59 - Dec 27 | Delete Msg
Lets do it you swansea kunt.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Happy New Year to my new friend BLUEBURP on 14:59 - Dec 31 with 2405 viewsSwanjaxs

Are you sure he doesn't want to bum you?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Happy New Year to my new friend BLUEBURP on 15:18 - Dec 31 with 2347 viewspencoedjack

Happy New Year to my new friend BLUEBURP on 18:51 - Dec 31 with 2168 viewsNotLoyal

Just like dgt and the other one before him I think I have got to him 😂

OK I've changed it.

Happy New Year to my new friend BLUEBURP on 19:41 - Dec 31 with 2120 viewsCatullus

Birds do it, Bees do it, even educated fleas do it....but Cardiff fans? What Bluebird is proposing is more knuckledragging.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Happy New Year to my new friend BLUEBURP on 20:24 - Dec 31 with 2070 viewsNotLoyal

I've said exactiy the same to him as I have to dgt, let's get it on, choose the venue and charity and quit the threats and there are others. He should put up or be banned. Coward.

OK I've changed it.

Happy New Year to my new friend BLUEBURP on 18:53 - Jan 1 with 1783 viewsNotLoyal

His latest bullshit, even on New years day he stalks us.
If anyone has access to the dgt thread where my details are clearly posted please oblige.
I've offered him the same as my old mate dgt, but as usual he is stalling.
Let's get this on, I'm happy to travel to Cardiff for charity. Gloves on, I'll even take two of them at the same time. 🤣⌚Is ticking.

: Bluebird
Subject: Re: ?
Date: 16:39 - Jan 1 | Delete Msg
Still no details and scare tactics 😂 Your a fking shitarse.
Put up or shut up your the one saying your details are on here. Bulkcrap.. Details or pi ss off you melt.

OK I've changed it.

Happy New Year to my new friend BLUEBURP on 18:56 - Jan 1 with 1763 viewssainthelens

Happy New Year to my new friend BLUEBURP on 18:53 - Jan 1 by NotLoyal

His latest bullshit, even on New years day he stalks us.
If anyone has access to the dgt thread where my details are clearly posted please oblige.
I've offered him the same as my old mate dgt, but as usual he is stalling.
Let's get this on, I'm happy to travel to Cardiff for charity. Gloves on, I'll even take two of them at the same time. 🤣⌚Is ticking.

: Bluebird
Put up or shut up your the one saying your details are on here. Bulkcrap.. Details or pi ss off you melt.

Its early pal, give him a chance to down a can or 2...he'll be on later.
Happy New Year to my new friend BLUEBURP on 18:59 - Jan 1 with 1743 viewsNotLoyal

Happy New Year to my new friend BLUEBURP on 18:56 - Jan 1 by sainthelens

Its early pal, give him a chance to down a can or 2...he'll be on later.

I'm serious though, I'll be there no problems at all. For charity I'll walk over hot coals, he wouldn't even put the gas on 😂

OK I've changed it.

Login to get fewer ads

Happy New Year to my new friend BLUEBURP on 19:00 - Jan 1 with 1735 viewsSwanjaxs

He's in a bad mood because he had to miss the hiding his lot had in West London today ...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Happy New Year to my new friend BLUEBURP on 19:02 - Jan 1 with 1724 viewssainthelens

Happy New Year to my new friend BLUEBURP on 18:59 - Jan 1 by NotLoyal

I'm serious though, I'll be there no problems at all. For charity I'll walk over hot coals, he wouldn't even put the gas on 😂

Being a scummer, as long as he can 10 of his mates in the ring with him....then he may think about it.
Happy New Year to my new friend BLUEBURP on 20:45 - Jan 1 with 1621 viewsBluebird

Post the full conversations you melt not editing it to suit if your after brownie points.
Plenty missed out there you melt..
You say your details are on here but ignore when i ask where.
Offering someone for a fight then warning them in a pm how hard you are 😂
Post the full convo up you pussy or you afraid your mateys will see you for what you are..
Happy New Year to my new friend BLUEBURP on 20:53 - Jan 1 with 1579 viewssainthelens

Happy New Year to my new friend BLUEBURP on 20:45 - Jan 1 by Bluebird

Post the full conversations you melt not editing it to suit if your after brownie points.
Post the full convo up you pussy or you afraid your mateys will see you for what you are..

Had a few cans have we ?
Happy New Year to my new friend BLUEBURP on 20:55 - Jan 1 with 1574 viewsBluebird

Happy New Year to my new friend BLUEBURP on 19:02 - Jan 1 by sainthelens

Being a scummer, as long as he can 10 of his mates in the ring with him....then he may think about it.

Like looking through a pub window in canton just to make sure you had numbers then still got ran and then some of you grassed sides up by name dropping..
He made a remark about a cardiff fan killed on wembley way then offered a meet.
Told me his details are on here then backtracked with bulls hit when confronted.. The poster is a no mark wannabee who decided to act hard by posting a few bits of the convo..
Hes deleted the rest as we messaged each other about four times but they are not there now?
Melt of the highest order,
Happy New Year to my new friend BLUEBURP on 21:02 - Jan 1 with 1561 viewssainthelens

Happy New Year to my new friend BLUEBURP on 20:55 - Jan 1 by Bluebird

Like looking through a pub window in canton just to make sure you had numbers then still got ran and then some of you grassed sides up by name dropping..
Told me his details are on here then backtracked with bulls hit when confronted.. The poster is a no mark wannabee who decided to act hard by posting a few bits of the convo..
Hes deleted the rest as we messaged each other about four times but they are not there now?

Get a grip you fckn inbred.
Happy New Year to my new friend BLUEBURP on 21:07 - Jan 1 with 1551 viewsSwanjaxs

Happy New Year to my new friend BLUEBURP on 20:55 - Jan 1 by Bluebird

Easy to sort out mush...

Both of you exchange details via pm's.

I remember Loyal putting up his name and even his employer in the post he mentions so he fronted up previously 👍

So rather than cock wave on here PM him with you name ect...

Simples 😎
[Post edited 1 Jan 2020 21:08]

Happy New Year to my new friend BLUEBURP on 21:33 - Jan 1 with 1500 viewsNotLoyal

Happy New Year to my new friend BLUEBURP on 20:45 - Jan 1 by Bluebird

Full conversation coming up.

OK I've changed it.

Happy New Year to my new friend BLUEBURP on 21:34 - Jan 1 with 1492 viewsNotLoyal

--------------------------------------------------
You clearly haven't got the bottle to go toe to toe properly because I will fcking clean you out in seconds. Bring a few mongs with you I'll do them one on one as well. Or quit your threats because they will come to nothing. Get it on or shut up and dye your tongue. Prick.
That's all your getting, do it or shut it.
Fck charity fck venues i want to see you for a proper scrap you c.unt. cmon wheres your details swansea kunt

For charity one on one, name your venue.
Let's LIVE stream it, you clearly have no clue what your up against. Go public, get it on the forums, I'll be there.

Lets do it you swansea kunt

OK I've changed it.

Happy New Year to my new friend BLUEBURP on 21:37 - Jan 1 with 1475 viewsNotLoyal

That's the full conversation, you know it and I know it, and I'm sure there is a site owner not too far away who can prove it. So, I will say again, name your venue, name your time, date and I'll be there, for charity, one on one or fck off. That's my last.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2020 21:41]

OK I've changed it.

Happy New Year to my new friend BLUEBURP on 22:01 - Jan 1 with 1408 viewsDewi1jack

Happy New Year to my new friend BLUEBURP on 21:07 - Jan 1 by Swanjaxs

Easy to sort out mush...

Both of you exchange details via pm's.

I remember Loyal putting up his name and even his employer in the post he mentions so he fronted up previously 👍

So rather than cock wave on here PM him with you name ect...

Simples 😎
[Post edited 1 Jan 2020 21:08]

This.

Why don't both of you find a gym about halfway and get the gloves on?
Sell tickets, ice creams, whatever
Winner picks the charity.

And no more posturing on here

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Happy New Year to my new friend BLUEBURP on 22:08 - Jan 1 with 1394 viewsNotLoyal

Happy New Year to my new friend BLUEBURP on 21:37 - Jan 1 by NotLoyal

That's the full conversation, you know it and I know it, and I'm sure there is a site owner not too far away who can prove it. So, I will say again, name your venue, name your time, date and I'll be there, for charity, one on one or fck off. That's my last.

🤷‍♂️

OK I've changed it.

Happy New Year to my new friend BLUEBURP on 13:21 - Jan 3 with 1142 viewsBluebird

Happy New Year to my new friend BLUEBURP on 21:37 - Jan 1 by NotLoyal

Full of s.hit. Posting a thread instead of sorting it through pm just to get brownie points you mug.
Thats not the full convo we both know it.
Making remarks about a fan getting killed on wembley way is low you low life scum.
You say your details are on here i cant see them so pm me them and we will go from there.
Pm only you fool
Happy New Year to my new friend BLUEBURP on 16:49 - Jan 3 with 1048 viewsNotLoyal

Happy New Year to my new friend BLUEBURP on 13:21 - Jan 3 by Bluebird

Full of s.hit. Posting a thread instead of sorting it through pm just to get brownie points you mug.
Thats not the full convo we both know it.
Making remarks about a fan getting killed on wembley way is low you low life scum.
You say your details are on here i cant see them so pm me them and we will go from there.
Pm only you fool

Date, time, venue. This is my last, very last.
Stop asking who I am thicko.
get it sorted, PM me and I'll be there, what part of that don't you get thick cnt.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2020 16:52]

OK I've changed it.

Happy New Year to my new friend BLUEBURP on 17:06 - Jan 3 with 1017 viewssainthelens

Happy New Year to my new friend BLUEBURP on 16:49 - Jan 3 by NotLoyal

get it sorted, PM me and I'll be there, what part of that don't you get thick cnt.

Is all this a way of selling tickets to the fight ?
Happy New Year to my new friend BLUEBURP on 18:22 - Jan 3 with 961 viewspencoedjack

Happy New Year to my new friend BLUEBURP on 16:49 - Jan 3 by NotLoyal

Happy New Year to my new friend BLUEBURP on 08:38 - Jan 4 with 812 viewsbennytheblue

Happy New Year to my new friend BLUEBURP on 18:22 - Jan 3 by pencoedjack

My god if loyals last bout of dick waving wasn’t embarrassing enough here he goes again, staring down the barrel at almost 50 years old and still hasn’t grasped it. As if something like this could ever happen, no one would touch it with a barge pole ffs. One clean hit either way and one of you might not get up or wake up so you can at least relax behind the door for the rest of your fruitless life.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024