Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
9/11 again 12:46 - Jan 1 with 9953 viewsjackrmee

I haven't posted here for a while, so sorry if this annoys you, but i was debating with some of you about this previously, but I can't find the thread to repost in.

Here is a 5 hour film using clips of official hearings and a conference in Canada, 10 years after the event.
Looks at NIST's and the 9/11 Commission's reports and asks questions about their validity.
Not really up for arguing and abuse today, but thought you guys might like a look at this, as it really unpicks the official narrative and also some of the things people were arguing with me about ie. the molten steel, the eye witnesses who heard explosions (over 150 of them), the pancake effect on the floors, Thermite, blah blah blah.

Don't expect any breathtaking visuals and excitement, like some other documentaries. This is videos of the official hearings, but extremely interesting.

Part 1.
Amazon Prime - https://www.amazon.co.uk/11-Ten-Years-Deception-Part/dp/B01LWLW8SO
YouTube -

Part 2.
Amazon Prime - https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/video/detail/B01IPPE44O/ref=pd_cbs_318_2
YouTube -

Part 3.
Amazon Prime - https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/video/detail/B01IPOYH8S/ref=pd_cbs_318_3
YouTube -

Part 4.
Amazon Prime - https://www.amazon.com/11-Ten-Years-Deception-Part/dp/B0145HEQJY
YouTube -

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

9/11 again on 13:22 - Jan 1 with 4957 viewsLord_Bony

It's a hot potato that nobody wants to touch anymore.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

9/11 again on 13:37 - Jan 1 with 4897 viewsFlashberryjack

9/11 again on 13:22 - Jan 1 by Lord_Bony

It's a hot potato that nobody wants to touch anymore.

One of the world's best kept secrets mun, along with the Moon landing and Elvis Presley working in a chip shop.

F*cking bonkers

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

9/11 again on 14:14 - Jan 1 with 4830 viewscontroversial_jack

It's time to move on from 9/11
9/11 again on 14:29 - Jan 1 with 4790 viewsWingstandwood

9/11 again on 13:37 - Jan 1 by Flashberryjack

One of the world's best kept secrets mun, along with the Moon landing and Elvis Presley working in a chip shop.

F*cking bonkers

Yep, marvel at the 'sleight of hand' conjuring expertise used by the hundreds of operatives required for a controlled twin-towers take-down. Not just for one building? But three if you include all that fell that day! Wow-weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, talk about ambitious!!!!!

The way hundreds of individuals managed to sneak in completely unseen by late night (including security) duty staff... And?... Not only that i.e. staff already hyper vigilant, even more so than expected because of a previous terrorists attack there only a few years earlier.

Add to that, not just the way they managed to sneak past security and late night shift office staffing unseen...But?....The time consuming way they carefully measured (cutting) emplacement points, girder by girder, without raising suspicion...The way they left thousands of (Kilograms) piles of thermite-powder on the office carpets, pile upon pile of thermite-powder on each and every floor, on each and every take down point.

And on the day the towers fell? Not a single surviving Credit Suisse First Boston, Morgan Stanley, Cantor Fitzgerald etc employee even noticed all those equally interval/spaced large mounds of thermite-powder laying all over the f#cking place. Thousands completely missed all that.

Talk about lack of attention to detail and surroundings? My neighbour opposite only had his pine end wall re-plastered and everybody living close-by noticed that!

Argus!

9/11 again on 14:44 - Jan 1 with 4755 viewsJoe_bradshaw

9/11 again on 14:29 - Jan 1 by Wingstandwood

Yep, marvel at the 'sleight of hand' conjuring expertise used by the hundreds of operatives required for a controlled twin-towers take-down. Not just for one building? But three if you include all that fell that day! Wow-weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, talk about ambitious!!!!!

The way hundreds of individuals managed to sneak in completely unseen by late night (including security) duty staff... And?... Not only that i.e. staff already hyper vigilant, even more so than expected because of a previous terrorists attack there only a few years earlier.

Add to that, not just the way they managed to sneak past security and late night shift office staffing unseen...But?....The time consuming way they carefully measured (cutting) emplacement points, girder by girder, without raising suspicion...The way they left thousands of (Kilograms) piles of thermite-powder on the office carpets, pile upon pile of thermite-powder on each and every floor, on each and every take down point.

And on the day the towers fell? Not a single surviving Credit Suisse First Boston, Morgan Stanley, Cantor Fitzgerald etc employee even noticed all those equally interval/spaced large mounds of thermite-powder laying all over the f#cking place. Thousands completely missed all that.

Talk about lack of attention to detail and surroundings? My neighbour opposite only had his pine end wall re-plastered and everybody living close-by noticed that!

Stop talking sense, it’s not allowed on these matters.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

9/11 again on 15:01 - Jan 1 with 4727 viewsWingstandwood

9/11 again on 14:44 - Jan 1 by Joe_bradshaw

Stop talking sense, it’s not allowed on these matters.

What is so utterly surreal, is how oblivious/unaware conspiracy theorists are to the amount of people required along with thousands of man hours required to partake in a multiple three building take-down project like that.

The most ambitious demolition project the entire world would have ever seen, but yet not one single person, not one office employee, not one bystander out of thousands even noticed. And to top that not one member of the demolition team (of Hundreds required ) never, ever spoke out about it after nearly twenty years.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2020 15:09]

Argus!

9/11 again on 15:08 - Jan 1 with 4711 viewsJoe_bradshaw

9/11 again on 15:01 - Jan 1 by Wingstandwood

What is so utterly surreal, is how oblivious/unaware conspiracy theorists are to the amount of people required along with thousands of man hours required to partake in a multiple three building take-down project like that.

The most ambitious demolition project the entire world would have ever seen, but yet not one single person, not one office employee, not one bystander out of thousands even noticed. And to top that not one member of the demolition team (of Hundreds required ) never, ever spoke out about it after nearly twenty years.

I was an explosives engineer for a dozen years, admittedly over 20 years ago and was involved in the demolition of buildings, chimneys, cooling towers etc.

I still know some people involved and I don’t know a single one who thinks for a nanosecond that it could have happened. Apart from the practicalities, how many people would have had to keep quiet about it for almost two decades?

9/11 again on 15:11 - Jan 1 with 4698 viewsWingstandwood

9/11 again on 15:08 - Jan 1 by Joe_bradshaw

I was an explosives engineer for a dozen years, admittedly over 20 years ago and was involved in the demolition of buildings, chimneys, cooling towers etc.

I still know some people involved and I don’t know a single one who thinks for a nanosecond that it could have happened. Apart from the practicalities, how many people would have had to keep quiet about it for almost two decades?

These conspiracy theorists lack two vital things i.e. common sense and ability to process stark reality itself.

Argus!

Login to get fewer ads

9/11 again on 15:27 - Jan 1 with 4667 viewsBest_loser

I suspect the Pakistanis knew it was going to happen

Maybe mossad too
9/11 again on 17:29 - Jan 1 with 4521 viewsCatullus

It's a far more realistic theory that the USA and others knew these attacks were coming but allowed them to happen for their own nefarious reasons.

Some conspiracy theories are plausible, this one isn't. No matter what anyone say, the USA government would not have directly have murdered so many of it's own people. There would be too many moving parts to control/guarantee silence.
However, a handful of senior politicians and security personnel (CIA/NSA) could have known.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

9/11 again on 18:04 - Jan 1 with 4462 viewsjackrmee

9/11 again on 15:01 - Jan 1 by Wingstandwood

Apparently there was a massive elevator modernisation project underway at World Trade Center buildings 1 and 2 until the very morning of September 11, 2001. One of the largest ever.
Not difficult to see how people could get full access to the bits they need.
http://911research.wtc7.net/cache/wtc/arch/wtc_elevator_renovation.pdf

Also, construction contractors were apparently assigned by the Port Authority of NY/NJ to perform extensive pre-9/11 renovations known to be underway until the very morning of 9/11 upon the supporting steel structures within the WTC tower elevator shafts. Then the paperwork of them disappeared in the collapse.
https://www.prisonplanet.com/port-authority-of-nynj-records-for-reported-wtc-ren

Have a watch of part 1 and let me know what you disagree with.
The official story is so full of holes, it's absolutely laughable.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

9/11 again on 18:04 - Jan 1 with 4462 viewsjackrmee

9/11 again on 15:08 - Jan 1 by Joe_bradshaw

No more than the amount of people who have had to keep quiet for other things ie. Watergate, Kennedy Assassinations.
Or do you actually still believe the Oswald was the only shooter?

9/11 again on 18:45 - Jan 1 with 4411 viewsCatullus

9/11 again on 18:04 - Jan 1 by jackrmee

No more than the amount of people who have had to keep quiet for other things ie. Watergate, Kennedy Assassinations.

Watergate didn't stay a secret though. The Kennedy assassination, you don't need hundreds of people to arrange that. You only need a few top people in the government and security forces. Actually besides the shooter (or 2) it's quite possible only one other person was involved.
To bring down the twin towers though, it's not as simple as hiring one (or even 2) people to pull a trigger.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

9/11 again on 18:48 - Jan 1 with 4400 viewsFlashberryjack

How do you know that people have kept quiet about the Kennedy assassination ?
[Post edited 1 Jan 2020 18:51]

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

9/11 again on 18:51 - Jan 1 with 4386 viewsJoe_bradshaw

You have no idea of the amount of manpower required to prepare a structure for controlled demolition. The amount of explosive required is very small. It's all about weakening the structure to the point where a little explosive is the straw that breaks the camel's back.

9/11 again on 19:02 - Jan 1 with 4358 viewsDr_Winston

Bill Clinton couldn't get a blowjob in the privacy of the Oval Office without it becoming headline news, yet some loonies think it's entirely possible for a Government to pull off the false flag murder of thousands, a task which would have taken months of work by hundreds of people yet not a peep will escape.

Realise how bugnuts f*cking crazy you are people.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

9/11 again on 19:06 - Jan 1 with 4340 viewsDarran

9/11 again on 19:02 - Jan 1 by Dr_Winston

Bill Clinton couldn't get a blowjob in the privacy of the Oval Office without it becoming headline news, yet some loonies think it's entirely possible for a Government to pull off the false flag murder of thousands, a task which would have taken months of work by hundreds of people yet not a peep will escape.

I agree.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

9/11 again on 19:29 - Jan 1 with 4297 viewsWingstandwood

Apparently there was a massive elevator modernisation project underway at World Trade Center buildings 1 and 2 until the very morning of September 11, 2001. One of the largest ever.

Also, construction contractors were apparently assigned by the Port Authority of NY/NJ to perform extensive pre-9/11 renovations known to be underway until the very morning of 9/11 upon the supporting steel structures within the WTC tower elevator shafts. Then the paperwork of them disappeared in the collapse.
https://www.prisonplanet.com/port-authority-of-nynj-records-for-reported-wtc-ren

Speaking as someone that has actually put up steel beam structures may I bring to your attention that the work required to prep every girder for take down would have been needed far beyond that elevator area. And involving work so intensive and top to bottom floor disruptive all buildings would have been absolutely impossible to work in for many months.

Look at WWC7, lots of girders and connectors/coupling points need to be severed! Look at 0:48s onwards.

And do you seriously believe the CIA embarked on a top secret programme to train hundreds of its own operatives to become elevator engineers, construction contractors and demolition contractors? Not only that? Use the same ploy with the aviation industry e.g. air traffic control operatives etc?

Do you not think that if outside private contractors were used a lot of them would have point-blank refused to kill thousands of innocent fellow citizens? And not only that, conscience would have meant many speaking out about an atrocity like that?

Argus!

9/11 again on 19:58 - Jan 1 with 4250 viewsWarwickHunt

I always thought you had shît for brains - thanks for confirming it beyond reasonable doubt.

You utter fûcking beaut. 😂😂😂
9/11 again on 20:00 - Jan 1 with 4242 viewsjackrmee

9/11 again on 19:02 - Jan 1 by Dr_Winston

I'm not saying the government orchestrated the whole thing, but I am saying that the government are barefaced lying about basically everything.
Whether they set everything up, or knew what was going on and are trying to cover things up afterwards, makes no difference IMO.

The Bushes, Bin Ladens and many of their mates made gazillions through it.

Watch them films guys. Seriously mindblowing how much bullshit has been found out since.

9/11 again on 20:05 - Jan 1 with 4225 viewsDr_Winston

9/11 again on 20:00 - Jan 1 by jackrmee

I'm not saying the government orchestrated the whole thing, but I am saying that the government are barefaced lying about basically everything.
Whether they set everything up, or knew what was going on and are trying to cover things up afterwards, makes no difference IMO.

The Bushes, Bin Ladens and many of their mates made gazillions through it.

Watch them films guys. Seriously mindblowing how much bullshit has been found out since.

When people like you constantly bang on about how WT7 was a "controlled explosion", it makes a massive amount of difference.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

9/11 again on 20:23 - Jan 1 with 4196 viewsGowerjack

9/11 again on 19:06 - Jan 1 by Darran

I agree.

Those crop circles though..

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

9/11 again on 20:25 - Jan 1 with 4190 viewsDarran

9/11 again on 20:23 - Jan 1 by Gowerjack

Shhhhh.

9/11 again on 20:30 - Jan 1 with 4178 viewsexiledclaseboy

9/11 again on 20:23 - Jan 1 by Gowerjack

And the beast of Baglan.

Poll: Tory leader

9/11 again on 20:31 - Jan 1 with 4173 viewsDarran

9/11 again on 20:30 - Jan 1 by exiledclaseboy

And the beast of Baglan.

There’s big cats everywhere you big pussy.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024