Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) 11:08 - Jan 3 with 39086 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 5 Jan 2020 13:05]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official QPR FC v Swansea City FC FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 11:27 - Jan 3 with 10300 viewsairedale

Let’s hope that they don’t put 6 past us, assuming that we send our best players off to Butlins for some well earned R&R.
The Official QPR FC v Swansea City FC FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 14:34 - Jan 3 with 10249 viewsTimTtam

It's hard to make a prediction without knowing our team, and also QPR's. They may decide to focus on the cup, since they won't get relegated and I doubt they can catch the top 6. Either way, I hope it's not a draw.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official QPR FC v Swansea City FC FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 14:59 - Jan 3 with 10222 viewsmonmouth

The Official QPR FC v Swansea City FC FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 14:34 - Jan 3 by TimTtam

It's hard to make a prediction without knowing our team, and also QPR's. They may decide to focus on the cup, since they won't get relegated and I doubt they can catch the top 6. Either way, I hope it's not a draw.

They are six points behind us with twenty games to go.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official QPR FC v Swansea City FC FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 15:09 - Jan 3 with 10214 viewsTimTtam

The Official QPR FC v Swansea City FC FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 14:59 - Jan 3 by monmouth

They are six points behind us with twenty games to go.

They've been really inconsistent this season though. Had a good start and were in the top 6 early, then fell apart in a big way and tumbled down the table. Now they've stabilised in a sense and are firmly mid table.

The teams from 3rd-17th are all as likely as each other to pick up points imo, so the teams which are higher up the table now will have a decent advantage. I can't see them putting together a winning streak without fading like they already have this season. No one seems strong enough to win 5+ consecutive.

My name is Matt

The Official QPR FC v Swansea City FC FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 21:11 - Jan 3 with 10105 viewsOldjack

they'll put out their reserves and so will we

0-2

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official QPR FC v Swansea City FC FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 21:28 - Jan 3 with 10097 viewssainthelens

Fck the FA cup. After being shafted last season, I'll never look upon it the same again.
The Official QPR FC v Swansea City FC FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 22:29 - Jan 3 with 10040 viewsNotLoyal

Last year's prize money and the year before was massive for the club (or whoever) Just watch Cooper put a strong side out because if he doesn't the w@nks will be fuming.

Two quarter finals in 2 years. Must really get to the kid klumsys down the road.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2020 22:30]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official QPR FC v Swansea City FC FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 10:09 - Jan 4 with 9666 viewsdickythorpe

The Official QPR FC v Swansea City FC FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 21:28 - Jan 3 by sainthelens

Fck the FA cup. After being shafted last season, I'll never look upon it the same again.

Hear, hear. Play fringe players in the hope they get match fit as we are surely going to need all the squad from now until May.
Login to get fewer ads

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 11:20 - Jan 4 with 9601 viewsBadlands

“We train to keep everyone match ready, not just in terms of fitness but technically and tactically also.” Cooper

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 11:55 - Jan 4 with 9553 viewsSwanjaxs

Just a heads up, the game is being broadcast on ESPN+ 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 12:47 - Jan 4 with 9507 viewslegoman

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 11:55 - Jan 4 by Swanjaxs

Is it on Swans TV does anyone know?

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 12:56 - Jan 4 with 9485 viewsSwanjaxs

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 12:47 - Jan 4 by legoman

No mate it's not being broadcast on SwansTV

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 13:57 - Jan 4 with 9413 viewsTimTtam

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 12:47 - Jan 4 by legoman

Audio only.

My name is Matt

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 16:49 - Jan 4 with 9200 viewsArchfuldogster

Showing on my IPTV. 😀
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 17:07 - Jan 4 with 9173 viewshobo

Is it pay on the gate?
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 23:10 - Jan 4 with 8799 viewsepaul

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 11:55 - Jan 4 by Swanjaxs

ESPN+ 6 or is that just my iptv supplier, anyhow should be some streams

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 11:38 - Jan 5 with 8406 viewscwmdonkinjack

Being a novice to this where the hell is this on ESPN?
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 11:51 - Jan 5 with 8373 viewsjack_lord

I read somewhere that it was on skybet.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 12:24 - Jan 5 with 8286 viewsSwanjaxs

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 11:38 - Jan 5 by cwmdonkinjack

Being a novice to this where the hell is this on ESPN?

Either in USA/Canadian sports section or some iptv providers have a dedicated ESPN section.

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 12:26 - Jan 5 with 8277 viewsSwanjaxs

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 23:10 - Jan 4 by epaul

ESPN+ 6 or is that just my iptv supplier, anyhow should be some streams

Also SportKlub 8 (Serbia)

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 12:53 - Jan 5 with 8184 viewsGlastonbury

It's on hesgoal it's brilliant site. Off phone iPad or laptop
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 13:03 - Jan 5 with 8130 viewsSwansea93

Bidwell at CB today

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 13:08 - Jan 5 with 8074 viewsbazzool

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 12:24 - Jan 5 by Swanjaxs

Either in USA/Canadian sports section or some iptv providers have a dedicated ESPN section.

Oooh happy days as it's not listed with my IPTV
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 13:19 - Jan 5 with 7961 viewsCaptain_Sham

So Naughton cant even get a game when are playing U23s.

Its just a ride.

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 13:19 - Jan 5 with 7955 viewsSwanjaxs

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 13:03 - Jan 5 by Swansea93

Bidwell at CB today

Time to Bid-fair-well to the FA Cup for another season 👍

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024