Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) 11:08 - Jan 3 with 39773 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 5 Jan 2020 13:05]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:19 - Jan 5 with 2187 viewsbluenile

On a channel called something like "Live events" in IPTV. Stunning quality, as good as any HD Sky broadcast.

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:24 - Jan 5 with 2075 viewsHighjack

Quality defending.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:25 - Jan 5 with 2058 viewsCaptain_Sham

Quality keeping from Nordfelt there. Oh how we have missed him.

Its just a ride.

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:25 - Jan 5 with 2047 viewsBadlands

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:24 - Jan 5 by Highjack

Quality defending.

Roberts!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:26 - Jan 5 with 2013 viewsSwanjaxs

What the fack was Roberts doing ffs

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:27 - Jan 5 with 1995 viewsJohnw102

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:25 - Jan 5 by Captain_Sham

100% down to Roberts that one in my book. Thought the team had shown more fight in the first 20 mins than we have seen from the "1st" team all season.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:27 - Jan 5 with 1969 viewsDr_Winston

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:25 - Jan 5 by Captain_Sham

What's he supposed to have done with that?

Goal was down to Roberts. Standing behind his man? He's not Tammy Wynette FFS.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:27 - Jan 5 with 1964 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:27 - Jan 5 by Johnw102

100% down to Roberts that one in my book. Thought the team had shown more fight in the first 20 mins than we have seen from the "1st" team all season.

Agreed. Much more competitive

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:28 - Jan 5 with 1933 viewsNotLoyal

Nordvelt is still going down to save that. Should be on his feet by half time.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:29 - Jan 5 with 1901 viewsCaptain_Sham

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:27 - Jan 5 by Johnw102

MAybe you need to get a different book
How could it be 100% down to Roberts when the keeper could have saved it if he didn't lie down in instalments?

Its just a ride.

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:29 - Jan 5 with 1872 viewstheloneranger

P1ss poor defending by Declan John on the left, and even worse by Roberts, and then there's Nordfeldt 😠

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:30 - Jan 5 with 1862 viewsHighjack

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:27 - Jan 5 by Dr_Winston

What's he supposed to have done with that?

Goal was down to Roberts. Standing behind his man? He's not Tammy Wynette FFS.

He should have put in a C.H.A.L.L.E.N.G.E

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:31 - Jan 5 with 1777 viewsHighjack

Comedy defending.

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:31 - Jan 5 with 1780 viewsjack_lord

what the fooking fook

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:31 - Jan 5 with 1780 viewsjasper_T

Jake Bidwell's fcking useless isn't he.
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:32 - Jan 5 with 1775 viewspembsjack

FFS !
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:32 - Jan 5 with 1771 viewsmonmouth

We’re weak as piss, all over the field again. Physically, we are pathetic.

And why won’t we just frigging shoot at a chance.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:32 - Jan 5 with 1766 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Bloobs will be invading. Lets keep it south of 6 please boyos.

Its just a ride.

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:32 - Jan 5 with 1742 viewsoldtownjack

Oh FFS!!

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:32 - Jan 5 with 1737 viewsjedmo_jack

OMG absolute shocker from Bidwell WTF
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:32 - Jan 5 with 1697 viewsSwanjaxs

Speechless

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:32 - Jan 5 with 1691 viewsswan65split

FFS 2
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:33 - Jan 5 with 1672 viewstheloneranger

The Swansea book on " Suicidal Defending" out soon!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:33 - Jan 5 with 1659 viewsmonmouth

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 13:41 - Jan 5 by Joe_bradshaw

Cooper, master stroke?

No, doesn’t work for me.

You win.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:33 - Jan 5 with 1638 viewsPozuelosSideys

This is going swimmingly

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024