Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) 11:08 - Jan 3 with 39082 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 5 Jan 2020 13:05]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:50 - Jan 5 with 2892 viewsclloy2

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:48 - Jan 5 by ploppy

McKay has sh!t out twice in the last couple of minutes.

McKay has avoided any physicality since he came here
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:51 - Jan 5 with 2879 viewsswan65split

3 of them marking feck all McKay slow as fook, even i could beat him in a 2 yard race.
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:51 - Jan 5 with 2830 viewsSwanjaxs

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:49 - Jan 5 by Badlands

What has Roberts done to get a call next week?
Does Steve Cooper understand the word 'embarrassment'?

Could Nordfeltd have done anything for their goals?

Cooper should just stay in the dressing room for the 2nd half the gormless cùnt

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:51 - Jan 5 with 2832 viewsHighjack

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:49 - Jan 5 by exiledclaseboy

We usually get worse in the second half too. Something to look forward to.

Yeah I might go and do something more enjoyable with my Sunday afternoon, maybe a tabasco sauce enema or something.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:51 - Jan 5 with 2829 viewsPegojack

The cup is overrated.
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:52 - Jan 5 with 2776 viewsCaptain_Sham

Crystal ball time. Cooper will put on a couple of our better players to show some resistance and they will get injured.

Its just a ride.

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:52 - Jan 5 with 2749 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Must put in a good word for the Ref, the way he gave the yellow for that foul on Peterson was great.
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:52 - Jan 5 with 2747 viewsjack_lord

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:48 - Jan 5 by ploppy

McKay has sh!t out twice in the last couple of minutes.

I would like McKay to explain why he sh!t out when a goal was on. T0sser.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Login to get fewer ads

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:54 - Jan 5 with 2664 viewssainthelens

Park the bus to prevent double figures.
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:55 - Jan 5 with 2577 viewsmonmouth

QPR playing some nice stuff. Just walking around our weak as piss ‘footballers’.

Easy to just write this off, but it is showing again that we are making no progress anywhere on the field. We’re stuck with it, but Cooper is an utter fraud. He just is. It’s blindingly obvious on the pitch. His selections, tactics, subs, footballing ‘style’ (hah). F*cking fraud.

Just got to hope he can learn. I’m not seeing any evidence.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:55 - Jan 5 with 2573 viewsicecoldjack

A wonderful look into our future.

This is the quality of player brought to the club, ones who really couldn't stick a boot in to a tackle .

The manager however is responsible for this awful selection, this is just confirming to me just how much cooper is out of his depth and that save for a few top pro's(most of whom will be released in the summer) we'd be fighting relegation.

We are in a false position, 70k a week footballers have been the only reason we look like scoring, the football is rubbish to watch, the selections are puzzling from week to week. We have no style if play and this selection today looks like the players have never met each other let alone train with each other .

Shambles .
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:56 - Jan 5 with 2514 viewsbluenile

Embarassing is not a bad enough word to describe this. 10 changes merely showed what Cooper thinks of the travelling support. Shameful.

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:57 - Jan 5 with 2494 viewsLeonWasGod

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:42 - Jan 5 by minimichu

To be fair to Bidwell, he’s not a CB but on the other hand, he isn’t a footballer.

I’d have thought Naughton would have been a better bet in a crisis - at least we’ve used him as a CB before.

Why no Wilmot? Can’t we play him in the cup?
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:57 - Jan 5 with 2474 viewslonglostjack

Kalulu has been trying his best. Apart from that - Caroll - don’t get me started. Most positive thing so far is I’ve been pleasantly surprised by the number of toilets on the concourse.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:58 - Jan 5 with 2470 viewsjasper_T

Brandon Cooper's done quite well. Good, progressive passing, including a terrific switch out to Peterson who hit the bar (6 mins). Perhaps could have done better one their third but the two lads on him started goal side of him and I'm tempted to blame whoever played them on rather than Brandon. Daft free kick for Bidwell to give away in the first place (or was it Fulton? Both having shockers trying to deal with QPR's runners)

Dyer's having a decent game as well. Kalulu's showing flashes of ability but doesn't look a centre forward.

Midfield all wrong for me. Should have stuck 3 in there instead of just 2 with McKay doing whatever this is supposed to be in front. So much space centrally, one pass and they're in every time.
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:59 - Jan 5 with 2397 viewsjasper_T

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:57 - Jan 5 by LeonWasGod

I’d have thought Naughton would have been a better bet in a crisis - at least we’ve used him as a CB before.

Why no Wilmot? Can’t we play him in the cup?

His club said no for some reason. Maybe they're recalling him, or worrying about injuries if he's (as rumoured) carrying a knock.
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:59 - Jan 5 with 2388 viewsmonmouth

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:58 - Jan 5 by jasper_T

Brandon Cooper's done quite well. Good, progressive passing, including a terrific switch out to Peterson who hit the bar (6 mins). Perhaps could have done better one their third but the two lads on him started goal side of him and I'm tempted to blame whoever played them on rather than Brandon. Daft free kick for Bidwell to give away in the first place (or was it Fulton? Both having shockers trying to deal with QPR's runners)

Dyer's having a decent game as well. Kalulu's showing flashes of ability but doesn't look a centre forward.

Midfield all wrong for me. Should have stuck 3 in there instead of just 2 with McKay doing whatever this is supposed to be in front. So much space centrally, one pass and they're in every time.

Our astute manager will have noted that and will adapt at half time.

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:00 - Jan 5 with 2360 viewsNotLoyal

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:58 - Jan 5 by jasper_T

Kalulu is fast as fck, and we still don't play to his strengths.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:00 - Jan 5 with 2352 viewsthornabyswan

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:50 - Jan 5 by WarwickHunt

Doesn’t Cooper have a famous dad? Tommy?

Yes he picked the side today

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:02 - Jan 5 with 2257 viewstheloneranger

3-0 down and Cooper is still slumped in his seat, hands in his pockets and looks as though he's taken a fvcking overdose. There's no encouragement or inspiration on the touchline, and Mike Marsh is no fvcking better.

Cooper said before the kick off that he loved the FA Cup, well not with the Swans you do you lying cvnt!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:02 - Jan 5 with 2232 viewsunion_jack

On a side note, what’s Ryland Clark doing there next to Birch?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:03 - Jan 5 with 2206 viewsTimTtam

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 13:58 - Jan 5 by dickythorpe

8-6 to them

Half time

QPR 8 shots, 6 shots on target

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:04 - Jan 5 with 2140 viewsmonmouth

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 14:57 - Jan 5 by longlostjack

Kalulu has been trying his best. Apart from that - Caroll - don’t get me started. Most positive thing so far is I’ve been pleasantly surprised by the number of toilets on the concourse.

Comes to something when the positive is one shit player trying his best.

Like Jasper, I think Cooper, Dyer and, within his very rigid limitations, Peterson have been ok plus Kalulu trying his best, but as a team, which is all that matters really, it’s total dogshit.

Oh and as for my thought that McKay might fit at attacking mid....bollocks to that. Get him out the door, the shithouse.

Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:05 - Jan 5 with 2070 viewssainthelens

Need to smile and put a line through this, was always gonna happen.
All about next week.
Every Mind Matters: The Official Swans v QPR FA Cup Match Thread (14:01 KickOff) on 15:05 - Jan 5 with 2070 viewsTimTtam

Anyway, that was shocking. Once again the opposition just waltz through our non-existent midfielders, and midfield set up. It's so easy for them. Our 'pressing' is awful, whereas theirs scares us every time and we either pass backwards or hoof it in hope to Dyer/Kalulu (short players).

I hope we can keep the losing margin below 5. Otherwise the scum fans are going to rush in again.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024