Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kasey Palmer - Aye 23:20 - Jan 3 with 4371 viewsSwans_16

Kasey Palmer looks like he’s making his way to join us on loan until the end of the season.

Any thoughts ?
Kasey Palmer - Aye on 11:18 - Jan 4 with 1364 viewsSwansea93

He must have something about him if Palace and teams in Germany are interested also?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Kasey Palmer - Aye on 11:29 - Jan 4 with 1338 viewsAngelRangelQS

Kasey Palmer - Aye on 07:05 - Jan 4 by pencoedjack

Indeed

The other thread about how shite the highly rated PL striker we signed on loan says it all.

Some players just fit at a club.

6th in the league & the amount of whinging on this site is unbelievable.... I doubt many were about when we were really shite in the lower leagues.

So because we used to be really sh*te (like 15 years ago), people can’t moan or register concerns until we reach those same levels of sh*tness again?
Kasey Palmer - Aye on 11:33 - Jan 4 with 1329 viewsthornabyswan

Kasey Palmer - Aye on 11:29 - Jan 4 by AngelRangelQS

So because we used to be really sh*te (like 15 years ago), people can’t moan or register concerns until we reach those same levels of sh*tness again?

To many PL glory boys on here gets on my tits.

I watch Darlington when I cant get to Swans games there forum is more positive than this one and they are 10th in the conference North.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2020 11:37]

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Kasey Palmer - Aye on 11:36 - Jan 4 with 1328 viewsAngelRangelQS

Kasey Palmer - Aye on 11:33 - Jan 4 by thornabyswan

To many PL glory boys on here gets on my tits.

I watch Darlington when I cant get to Swans games there forum is more positive than this one and they are 10th in the conference North.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2020 11:37]

I don’t think there are many around are there? Those who didn’t watch us before the Pl.

Most people on this forum have been kicking around since the old Jackarmy.net days.

All the kids use social media to discuss their teams these days (apparently).
Kasey Palmer - Aye on 11:38 - Jan 4 with 1320 viewsdobjack2

Kasey Palmer - Aye on 07:53 - Jan 4 by Thornburyswan

Having chatted to a few Bristol city fans - I live that side of the bridge - they see Palmer as an attacking midfielder/‘10’ but Lee Johnson’s current formation plays two holders & two wider players so he tends to get cameos from the bench.

Some are frustrated that he hasn’t got more chances others still say he’s too inconsistent & doesn’t track back.

Whilst Cooper clearly knows him I would have preferred to see us linked to a more box to box player . . . . unless of course Celina is offski.

Fits in with everything I’ve read or seen about him - attacking midfielder that can play wide as well.

Just as well we don’t have anyone like him at the club, unless as you speculate there are outgoings in this area.
Kasey Palmer - Aye on 12:09 - Jan 4 with 1245 viewsChief

Don't get .me wrong, the boy may click and it could work. Plenty of examples where that has happened.

I'm not a big believer in blind faith and I'm looking at this in a practical sense. Should we be using up another loan space on a player playing in that position? Probably the one position where we are sufficiently (probably overly) stocked already

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Kasey Palmer - Aye on 12:50 - Jan 4 with 1200 viewsSmellyplumz

He's either going to be fůcking amazing, bang average or utter shît. That's my prediction.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Kasey Palmer - Aye on 13:02 - Jan 4 with 1173 viewsDr_Winston

Writing a player off before they've kicked a ball for us (or even signed at all) is a deeply stupid yet time honoured tradition in these parts.

However, regardless of Palmers merits or lack thereof, I'd question the wisdom of trying to bring in another attacking midfielder come winger when Cooper has largely failed to get the best out of the ones that we already have, especially considering the glaring weaknesses apparent in other areas of the team.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Kasey Palmer - Aye on 13:23 - Jan 4 with 1131 viewsmonmouth

Kasey Palmer - Aye on 13:02 - Jan 4 by Dr_Winston

Writing a player off before they've kicked a ball for us (or even signed at all) is a deeply stupid yet time honoured tradition in these parts.

However, regardless of Palmers merits or lack thereof, I'd question the wisdom of trying to bring in another attacking midfielder come winger when Cooper has largely failed to get the best out of the ones that we already have, especially considering the glaring weaknesses apparent in other areas of the team.

I'd still like to see McKay given a run in an attacking midfield role. Has a better eye for a pass than Celina imo.

But yeah, could argue we have 4 midfield/slow wing men plus Petersen, Kalulu and Garrick when fit. And naff all behind them in midfield or overlapping full backs. It's arguably, no not arguably, it is, the very last position we should be thinking to bring someone in to play.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Kasey Palmer - Aye on 15:29 - Jan 4 with 1050 viewsBadlands

Kasey Palmer - Aye on 13:23 - Jan 4 by monmouth

I'd still like to see McKay given a run in an attacking midfield role. Has a better eye for a pass than Celina imo.

But yeah, could argue we have 4 midfield/slow wing men plus Petersen, Kalulu and Garrick when fit. And naff all behind them in midfield or overlapping full backs. It's arguably, no not arguably, it is, the very last position we should be thinking to bring someone in to play.

Roberts, Naughton John and Bidwell can all play as overlapping wide fullbacks BUT with no midfield to speak of they all have to sprint back or be caught to of position because there's nothing behind to halt a country attack.
(That said, Bidwell has a habit of strolling back after a long run up-field.)

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Kasey Palmer - Aye on 17:19 - Jan 4 with 955 viewsSwansea93

Played for Bristol in their 1-1 draw at home to Shrewsbury today.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Kasey Palmer - Aye on 18:18 - Jan 4 with 878 viewsmonmouth

Kasey Palmer - Aye on 17:19 - Jan 4 by Swansea93

Played for Bristol in their 1-1 draw at home to Shrewsbury today.

That's a bit silly. He won't be able to play for us at Wembley now.

Kasey Palmer - Aye on 16:06 - Jan 5 with 711 viewsPacemaker

Lee Johnson quoted in Walesonline that he is not going anywhere on loan or otherwise.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Kasey Palmer - Aye on 16:09 - Jan 5 with 682 viewsWarwickHunt

Kasey Palmer - Aye on 13:23 - Jan 4 by monmouth

“I'd still like to see McKay given a run in an attacking midfield role”

Yep, ideally in a Cardiff shirt.
Kasey Palmer - Aye on 16:11 - Jan 5 with 666 viewsmonmouth

Kasey Palmer - Aye on 16:09 - Jan 5 by WarwickHunt

“I'd still like to see McKay given a run in an attacking midfield role”

Yep, ideally in a Cardiff shirt.

I know, already retracted in the match thread

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024