Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can we please.... 18:38 - Jan 5 with 6239 viewssainthelens

Just for the next 5/6 days put the negativity to one side and get some/little of whatever positivity you can muster. For the first time ever we can do the double , yes we are awful but they are far worse. The talk of how shyte we are as a club can wait.
For those of us up there next Sunday we will be desperate for the win, so let's try and feed some of that support.
Rant over.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2020 18:38]
Can we please.... on 18:46 - Jan 5 with 5055 viewsmonmouth

We'll all bedesperate for the win mate. Even though I said a defeat may wake people up, it's just a pre-emptive gambit in case we lose. I want nothing less than a resounding thrashing of them. Everything else can wait.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Can we please.... on 18:51 - Jan 5 with 5009 viewsdickythorpe

Nothing like a derby to focus the mind.
Many of our team and their team need to wise up.

0 -0 and 4 red cards written all over it
Can we please.... on 19:04 - Jan 5 with 4962 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I remember people wanting to brush aside the red flags and serious concerns a few supporters raised when A Jack To A King was released because the team needed the support, we were doing well etc.

Let's not brush aside the serious issues we have at present as well. What happens when we likely lose Ayew, Van der Horn, Baston and possibly even the likes of Naughton and Rodon in the Summer? We'll be one of the favourites to go down. What then happens in League 1? It's very worrying.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Can we please.... on 19:05 - Jan 5 with 4966 viewsLuther27

3points. That's all that matters.
Can we please.... on 19:11 - Jan 5 with 4941 viewsSwanjaxs

Can we please.... on 19:04 - Jan 5 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I remember people wanting to brush aside the red flags and serious concerns a few supporters raised when A Jack To A King was released because the team needed the support, we were doing well etc.

Let's not brush aside the serious issues we have at present as well. What happens when we likely lose Ayew, Van der Horn, Baston and possibly even the likes of Naughton and Rodon in the Summer? We'll be one of the favourites to go down. What then happens in League 1? It's very worrying.

Alan Tate will be manager next season so alls good in the hood 👍
[Post edited 5 Jan 2020 19:12]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Can we please.... on 19:22 - Jan 5 with 4887 viewsChief

But there's little we as fans can do about that between now and on Sunday is there?

So hipflasks at the ready to endure the horrible trip, and sing ourselves hoarse in Legoland on Sunday.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Can we please.... on 19:30 - Jan 5 with 4834 viewssainthelens

Am trying to keep this a positive thread, there are plenty of negative ones to get involved with.
Can we please.... on 19:41 - Jan 5 with 4779 viewslonglostjack

OP - Would agree but did you spare a thought for the Jacks who made the journey today when you posted last week?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

Can we please.... on 19:48 - Jan 5 with 4758 viewssainthelens

Can we please.... on 19:41 - Jan 5 by longlostjack

OP - Would agree but did you spare a thought for the Jacks who made the journey today when you posted last week?

Of course I feel for the guys that travelled. But seeing as I've been to Hartlepool for a wet winter's midweek game to watch us....we've all been through it pal.
Not sure why you'd make that point....unless yer looking to score one.
Can we please.... on 19:52 - Jan 5 with 4743 viewsSwanjaxs

Our best chance for years this.

0-1 (C.Roberts)

It's written in the stars

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Can we please.... on 20:48 - Jan 5 with 4592 viewsOldjack

league two was always on the table when the club was sold to people who's main interests and goals are making loads of money as quickly as possible
[Post edited 5 Jan 2020 20:48]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Can we please.... on 21:15 - Jan 5 with 4517 viewsBadlands

Can we please.... on 20:48 - Jan 5 by Oldjack

league two was always on the table when the club was sold to people who's main interests and goals are making loads of money as quickly as possible
[Post edited 5 Jan 2020 20:48]

Paying £60 million for a club, then taking into League 2 where those shares would be worth £2 million tops is making money ...how?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Can we please.... on 21:29 - Jan 5 with 4466 viewsOldjack

Can we please.... on 21:15 - Jan 5 by Badlands

Paying £60 million for a club, then taking into League 2 where those shares would be worth £2 million tops is making money ...how?

they wern't counting on us leaving the golden land ' those shares are worth jack shit right now , no investement will be forthcoming and never has been .Mark my words this will end in tears as i said the day we were sold .League two beckons ,Those yanks are takers not givers and not to be trusted at any cost .
[Post edited 5 Jan 2020 21:30]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Can we please.... on 21:32 - Jan 5 with 4457 viewssainthelens

Can we please.... on 21:29 - Jan 5 by Oldjack

they wern't counting on us leaving the golden land ' those shares are worth jack shit right now , no investement will be forthcoming and never has been .Mark my words this will end in tears as i said the day we were sold .League two beckons ,Those yanks are takers not givers and not to be trusted at any cost .
[Post edited 5 Jan 2020 21:30]

C'mon ladies, you are derailing a positive pre derby thread.
Can we please.... on 21:37 - Jan 5 with 4437 viewsOldjack

Can we please.... on 21:32 - Jan 5 by sainthelens

C'mon ladies, you are derailing a positive pre derby thread.

0-2 just smile the first ever double ,my season is over

Can we please.... on 21:39 - Jan 5 with 4433 viewsNortbankboy

You are right mate.
But why didn't our manager put out our strongest side today?
If we would have come away with a result our confidence would be high going into
Ne x weeks game.
Can we please.... on 22:05 - Jan 5 with 4371 viewsAl_Bundy

We will be fecked if Naughton leaves in the Summer...

Replacing him will be near impossible...
Can we please.... on 22:05 - Jan 5 with 4368 viewsSTID2017

Shouldn't you be more worried over who United's manager is going to be.
When on God's earth were you ever the one to spot the truth behind JTAK ?
Admidittly you are always negative about us, but not even you brought that one up at the time when we were enjoying success under Rodgers and Laudrup
[Post edited 5 Jan 2020 22:14]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Can we please.... on 22:17 - Jan 5 with 4334 viewsSTID2017

I'll be positive.
I positively cannot see us winning next week !
Nah it will be a historic day for Swans supporters.
Enjoy one and all and COYS !!

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Can we please.... on 22:21 - Jan 5 with 4317 viewsTailGunner

Park your trolling disguised as misery / concern is all that's being asked.
It's not hard to understand
Can we please.... on 22:38 - Jan 5 with 4287 viewsNookiejack

Yes we don’t seem to have many players in contract next season? Is it about 8?
Can we please.... on 23:36 - Jan 5 with 4216 viewsjasper_T

Can we please.... on 22:38 - Jan 5 by Nookiejack

Yes we don’t seem to have many players in contract next season? Is it about 8?

Of the 24 players who have appeared in the league for us this season, 9 will currently be leaving in the summer when their contracts/loans expire (plus the two backup goalkeepers).

So 15 plus academy players like Brandon Cooper and loaned out Steven Benda.
Can we please.... on 00:02 - Jan 6 with 4186 viewsNookiejack

Can we please.... on 23:36 - Jan 5 by jasper_T

Of the 24 players who have appeared in the league for us this season, 9 will currently be leaving in the summer when their contracts/loans expire (plus the two backup goalkeepers).

So 15 plus academy players like Brandon Cooper and loaned out Steven Benda.

From https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/swansea-city/startseite/verein/2288

Looks like 11 (excluding academy). You would assume Ayew will leave (if not I. This current transfer window). So down to 10?

Rodon
Bidwell
John
Roberts
Grimes
Fulton
Byers
Celina
Ayew
Peterson
Mckay

Championship level ? (Post QPR)
Rodon
Roberts
Grimes
Fulton
Byers
Celina
(Assuming Ayew leaves)
Can we please.... on 07:37 - Jan 6 with 4080 viewsbennytheblue

Can we please.... on 19:52 - Jan 5 by Swanjaxs

Our best chance for years this.

0-1 (C.Roberts)

It's written in the stars

How is it your best chance in years? Surely when bellers and Ramsey ran the show and we beat you at the Liberty was your best chance in years? 2010/11? You had already won at ours🤷🏼‍♂️
Can we please.... on 08:57 - Jan 6 with 4029 viewsAlfieMooresSon

We can't be that awful we are in the playoffs!

Just run at them they back off and can't defend, they are there for the taking!
[Post edited 6 Jan 2020 8:58]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024