Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When we used to sign players like garrick, mcburnnie etc 13:22 - Jan 6 with 2153 viewsNotLoyal

I'm not hearing much these days of young kids coming in to bolster youth, under 18s etc. Much of this was down to Toshack and yes, Huw Jenkins. But now with the products of the reserve system either not good enough or sold where are we with this. If anyone thinks the Yanks aren't selling these products recent transfers are a clue and without replacements to develop I'm not surprised they are being accused of asset stripping.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

When we used to sign players like garrick, mcburnnie etc on 21:01 - Jan 7 with 291 viewsjasper_T

When we used to sign players like garrick, mcburnnie etc on 20:39 - Jan 7 by NotLoyal

Put all talk about finances to one side, where are the new kids regardless of how much, we aren't shouting from the rooftops anymore, and there's a reason for that, the club has lost its way and far more than ever, but that's my opinion only based on what's gone on before.

Not like anyone paid attention to the shouting from the rooftops back before we got relegated (or for a while after). People were wailing at the thought of an Oli, Joe or DJ getting a game for us at any level, right up until they were in the team and performing on a regular basis.
When we used to sign players like garrick, mcburnnie etc on 21:06 - Jan 7 with 273 viewsNotLoyal

When we used to sign players like garrick, mcburnnie etc on 21:01 - Jan 7 by jasper_T

Not like anyone paid attention to the shouting from the rooftops back before we got relegated (or for a while after). People were wailing at the thought of an Oli, Joe or DJ getting a game for us at any level, right up until they were in the team and performing on a regular basis.

Personally I've always kept up to date with reserve and youth signings, my point remains we are nowhere near the, recruitment levels of recent years.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

When we used to sign players like garrick, mcburnnie etc on 21:12 - Jan 7 with 266 viewsJacket

Personally I'd rather see local players being developed and all money we have for transfers to go on first team signings. I guess you could include Dandah and Jordi Govea as recent youth recruits.
When we used to sign players like garrick, mcburnnie etc on 20:37 - Jan 8 with 183 viewsNortbankboy

When we used to sign players like garrick, mcburnnie etc on 21:12 - Jan 7 by Jacket

Personally I'd rather see local players being developed and all money we have for transfers to go on first team signings. I guess you could include Dandah and Jordi Govea as recent youth recruits.

We made a lot of money on these players bought for under 23s.
Even though the club had a lot of stick off our fans for doing it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024