Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread 19:38 - Jan 6 with 43424 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 12 Jan 2020 11:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:28 - Jan 7 with 3702 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:16 - Jan 7 by MrSwerve

Would take a draw, but would love to do the double.

Have a feeling that it'll either be 0-0 or a 1 goal win for either side.

Won't be a 0 - 0 both shyte defences see, although we're both shyte in attack, so you may be right

Although IMO, the scums aerial bombardment team will do us.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:00 - Jan 7 with 3647 viewsOldjack

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 07:43 - Jan 7 by 34dfgdf54

Yeah I know but others who have been accepted for the independent travel won't be on official coaches. So will be making their own way to ground.

ew fuking had it then !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:32 - Jan 7 with 3528 viewsNotLoyal

Big jab in VDH's knee, Brewster on at some point or starts, Ayew on top of his game, our midfield pick up the pace, Cellina on fire, Connor in full flight, fcking easy mush. 9-0 the Jacks.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:47 - Jan 7 with 3507 viewsoldcob

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:08 - Jan 7 by Fireboy2

2.200 i think.

I've predicted 0-1 with Ayew scorer on PS Preiction League. I'm absolutely crap at it as a peep at the table will confirm, so I wouldn't go with that.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:06 - Jan 7 with 3450 viewsbennytheblue

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:12 - Jan 6 by NotLoyal

That's surely asking for trouble.
These cnts only pick off kids and easy targets, always been the same.

Like when 1000 of us wandered through Swansea city centre, how embarrassing that must have been for you loyal, you’ve clearly not recovered. It’s you lot that like to attack kids and families isn’t it? Like you did throwing wooden seats at Ninian Park, about as low as you can go. If you can find any news stories of Cardiff fans attacking kids at the ccs, please post them.....
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:07 - Jan 7 with 3448 viewsbennytheblue

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:37 - Jan 7 by 1983

I bet cardiff fans can't wait to see their ground full

Like most of last season
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:16 - Jan 7 with 3447 viewssainthelens

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:07 - Jan 7 by bennytheblue

Like most of last season

Plastics returning then ? Only here to watch the swans.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:28 - Jan 7 with 3410 viewsAl_Bundy

Let make it a good Swans Flags day out.. We have some real quality ones amongst our travelling support.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:48 - Jan 7 with 3306 viewsGaryjack

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:06 - Jan 7 by bennytheblue

Like when 1000 of us wandered through Swansea city centre, how embarrassing that must have been for you loyal, you’ve clearly not recovered. It’s you lot that like to attack kids and families isn’t it? Like you did throwing wooden seats at Ninian Park, about as low as you can go. If you can find any news stories of Cardiff fans attacking kids at the ccs, please post them.....

If you can find any news stories about Swans fans attacking kids, then please post them. Fact is that enclosure in front of us that night was empty, and it was your lot that threw the first seats. Typical scum story telling when things don't go your way, you've got massive form for it. "they were kids, families, not the soul crew boys" blah blah blah, the list is endless! vvankers the lot of you.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:52 - Jan 7 with 3292 viewssainthelens

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:06 - Jan 7 by bennytheblue

And who can forget us strolling through the Capital the day of the England game. When you only chimed up when the police formed a cordon. All hiding in the bars...we all saw it dickhead.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:02 - Jan 7 with 3279 viewsTNT

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:48 - Jan 7 by Garyjack

If you can find any news stories about Swans fans attacking kids, then please post them. Fact is that enclosure in front of us that night was empty, and it was your lot that threw the first seats. Typical scum story telling when things don't go your way, you've got massive form for it. "they were kids, families, not the soul crew boys" blah blah blah, the list is endless! vvankers the lot of you.

He clearly wasn't there.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:44 - Jan 8 with 3062 viewsowainglyndwr

It was the Kingsway at the end when police marched you up to the station.
I had a kicking with some others.
You lot also hit out at people shopping that day.

Before the game your lot got done or come unstuck on High Street also by the Duke of York by LC2 and fair play I will not name anyone but about 20 of you came running at us before entering the North bank prior to the match, I hit one of your lot clean out and you all ran.
Battle of Ninian you run before the game up to cowbridge and Landsdown road then your Grand stand about 15 to 20 of us mingled in amongst you has the rest of the Jacks walked past and has you gave it the big one thinking you was safe we run at you.
Has GJ said you threw the seats first the end was history.

Newbury and Wales v Belarus at the Philharmonic I could also metion again.

Now F Off to your own boards these days have well passed now..
I think more families than ever attend matches at present different era different times
[Post edited 8 Jan 2020 10:01]
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:20 - Jan 8 with 2870 views1462jack

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:52 - Jan 7 by sainthelens

And who can forget us strolling through the Capital the day of the England game. When you only chimed up when the police formed a cordon. All hiding in the bars...we all saw it dickhead.

Funnily enough just as we were arriving on the coaches that day a well known face from Ammanford received a phone call off one of the scummers asking how many we had , he gave our numbers and the scummer said we ain’t got many out do you want to mob up and take the English on , I also took a walk around town on my tod not much after we arrived and the only mobs in the pubs were English , Charlton and Everton were out in decent numbers
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:04 - Jan 8 with 2785 viewsbennytheblue

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:52 - Jan 7 by sainthelens

Saw that, after being put in a gay bar you were then taken all the way back to Swansea for your own protection, couldn’t even go to the game! Probably had tickets for the England end anyway as we all know you love them more and are too scared to follow wales. Btw it’s safe these days, tell loyal hooliganism died out decades ago😂😂 same old jacks, always told as as a young un you will only see them appear when the plod appears to protect them, never failed, ever.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:11 - Jan 8 with 2771 viewsbennytheblue

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:44 - Jan 8 by owainglyndwr

Before the game your lot got done or come unstuck on High Street also by the Duke of York by LC2 and fair play I will not name anyone but about 20 of you came running at us before entering the North bank prior to the match, I hit one of your lot clean out and you all ran.
Battle of Ninian you run before the game up to cowbridge and Landsdown road then your Grand stand about 15 to 20 of us mingled in amongst you has the rest of the Jacks walked past and has you gave it the big one thinking you was safe we run at you.

I think more families than ever attend matches at present different era different times

Police didn’t march us anywhere that day pal, they had no control over us at all. Freedom of the city I think it’s called. I’m sure you had the odd result as small groups landed in dump you call home. I’m sure you did at the battle of ninian, as only you lot call it, wasn’t really a battle, you just threw seats. Anyone go to prison? Banned? Thought not. You got the swim away though
That was huge, so huge no one east of port talbot knew what the phuck you were on about for years. Nice to reminisce about the stupid things we saw in our youth hey
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:29 - Jan 8 with 2690 viewsBryanSwan

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:04 - Jan 8 by bennytheblue

Saw that, after being put in a gay bar you were then taken all the way back to Swansea for your own protection, couldn’t even go to the game! Probably had tickets for the England end anyway as we all know you love them more and are too scared to follow wales. Btw it’s safe these days, tell loyal hooliganism died out decades ago😂😂 same old jacks, always told as as a young un you will only see them appear when the plod appears to protect them, never failed, ever.

This is so sad, nobody cares about this hooliganism nonsense nowadays. Stuck in the past.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:38 - Jan 8 with 2629 viewsAlfieMooresSon

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:55 - Jan 7 by Chief

Wales online saying the scum are yet to sell out.

released more ticket's they will sell out surely.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:07 - Jan 8 with 2581 viewsPapaLazarou

Any news on whether they'll be serving booze on the concourse yet? They have every other time we've been up there, and I think we made the provision for their fans down here earlier on in the season.

Hopefully common sense prevails!
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:51 - Jan 8 with 2516 viewssainthelens

We are more inclined to believe you hardly leave yer bedsit. Choosing to read the fables of Anus with yer trousers down.
One sad fck you are benny.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:35 - Jan 8 with 2456 viewsjackharris

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:07 - Jan 8 by PapaLazarou

Any news on whether they'll be serving booze on the concourse yet? They have every other time we've been up there, and I think we made the provision for their fans down here earlier on in the season.

Hopefully common sense prevails!

There is no reason not to sell alcohol, it keeps the majority happy and there is no trouble with no contact with the opposition fans. A long time to keep supporters entertained if they don’t sell alcohol.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:57 - Jan 8 with 2424 viewsperplex

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:44 - Jan 8 by owainglyndwr

Fcuk you must be hard, layed him clean out did you, wow that's amazing
[Post edited 8 Jan 2020 17:59]
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:04 - Jan 8 with 2408 viewsperplex

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:29 - Jan 8 by BryanSwan

This is so sad, nobody cares about this hooliganism nonsense nowadays. Stuck in the past.

If only there was a way to get clowns like that down the gym for a legal spar, 99% of them would probably not last a minute or two lol
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:14 - Jan 8 with 2396 viewstaffpunk

I think the crowd will be approx 29/30,000, not quite a sell-out. The ticket office are not exactly helping matters by restricting sales in the 'new' stand, only opening blocks once one has sold out. Two absolutely dreadful sides tbh, no idea how it's going to go, prob a draw.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:58 - Jan 8 with 2319 views1983

Like it's been said that day you lot ransacked the Kingsway AFTER the game when a load of you wouldn't get on the buses so the "SWP decided" to shepherd you go up the Kingsway and run you along there as quick as they could as that's the most direct route out of the city centre to the railway station with you lot smashing bus shelters and abusing shoppers along the way...how cute! What a result

The vast majority of Jacks were being stopped from entering the main city centre after the game from the Sandfields side roads areas near The Queens pub ,Grand Theatre, Kingway roundabout ...etc as they wanted you lot of screaming feral kids cleared and out of Swansea and once again from a tactical point of view that's what the SWP decided to do NOT you lot my friend.

As it's been said many times before this is all the past and should stay there

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:58 - Jan 8 with 2228 viewsowainglyndwr

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:57 - Jan 8 by perplex

Fcuk you must be hard, layed him clean out did you, wow that's amazing
[Post edited 8 Jan 2020 17:59]

Do you think I lied ?
Who are you a Blueturd ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024