Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread 19:38 - Jan 6 with 43373 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 12 Jan 2020 11:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:12 - Jan 8 with 3199 viewssainthelens

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:29 - Jan 8 by BryanSwan

This is so sad, nobody cares about this hooliganism nonsense nowadays. Stuck in the past.

Then why is it a bubble trip with a load of restrictions?
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:26 - Jan 8 with 3153 viewstaffpunk

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:12 - Jan 8 by sainthelens

If the so called 'bubble' was taken away, there would be carnage, the cells wouldn't cope. That's without the knocks on the door once all the cctv has been watched. I'll never go to another away 'bubble' but best leave it as it is.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:34 - Jan 8 with 3126 viewsowainglyndwr

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:26 - Jan 8 by taffpunk

If the so called 'bubble' was taken away, there would be carnage, the cells wouldn't cope. That's without the knocks on the door once all the cctv has been watched. I'll never go to another away 'bubble' but best leave it as it is.

Totally agree with you TP.
It's so easy for fans to end up in prison these days.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:36 - Jan 8 with 3109 viewsbennytheblue

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:29 - Jan 8 by BryanSwan

This is so sad, nobody cares about this hooliganism nonsense nowadays. Stuck in the past.

You are right, they are, loyal and sainthelens. Don’t seem to be embarrassed by it though. Weird
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:39 - Jan 8 with 3102 viewsbennytheblue

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:57 - Jan 8 by perplex

Fcuk you must be hard, layed him clean out did you, wow that's amazing
[Post edited 8 Jan 2020 17:59]

Another one. Seem to be tolerated on here and can say what they like. V strange
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:40 - Jan 8 with 3111 viewsowainglyndwr

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:36 - Jan 8 by bennytheblue

You are right, they are, loyal and sainthelens. Don’t seem to be embarrassed by it though. Weird

Ph@k me Kettle Black
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:42 - Jan 8 with 3105 viewsNortbankboy

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:39 - Jan 8 by bennytheblue

Another one. Seem to be tolerated on here and can say what they like. V strange

We need the game to be a bubble.
I think the swans fans can be trusted,but I think the bluebirds
Would cause a lot of trouble,especially if they lose again
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:46 - Jan 8 with 3086 viewsbennytheblue

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:42 - Jan 8 by Nortbankboy

We need the game to be a bubble.
I think the swans fans can be trusted,but I think the bluebirds
Would cause a lot of trouble,especially if they lose again

I’m not so sure. Probably still enough idiots on both sides
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:28 - Jan 8 with 3014 viewsCatullus

There are always enough idiots because they are everywhere. Even usually sensible people have lost their heads at football.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 07:01 - Jan 9 with 2779 viewsNotLoyal

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:04 - Jan 8 by perplex

If only there was a way to get clowns like that down the gym for a legal spar, 99% of them would probably not last a minute or two lol

Now you are talking mate.
However, I would have to say in many cases that's not true, an observation many make, but not from my experience. Yes, it's in the past though and as many have said, that's where it should stay, but we all like to have a little chat now and again 👍

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:16 - Jan 9 with 2669 viewsJohnw102

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:28 - Jan 8 by Catullus

There are always enough idiots because they are everywhere. Even usually sensible people have lost their heads at football.

Why not a large cage le all those from both sides go in there and enjoy the punch up so as the other 90% of football fans can go to the match leaving home at a sensible time and enjoying the game. It can happen, last season after the Milwall game where we had won with 2 late goals I walked into a pub full of their supporters and had an enjoyable time. All this hooligan stuff should be left in the 70s where it belongs. Wonder what would happen if Swans and Cardiff got to the play off final, how would that be dealt with by the Police and Clubs?

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:10 - Jan 9 with 2611 viewsBryanSwan

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:12 - Jan 8 by sainthelens

Because there are still a few hundred who think this is the 90's, mainly a bunch who have watched too much greenstreet.
If those few hundred want to go and scrap by all means, but do it away from the rest of us. The 99% want to go have a few pints and a laugh with their mates.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:00 - Jan 9 with 2549 viewsraynor94

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:10 - Jan 9 by BryanSwan

Because there are still a few hundred who think this is the 90's, mainly a bunch who have watched too much greenstreet.
If those few hundred want to go and scrap by all means, but do it away from the rest of us. The 99% want to go have a few pints and a laugh with their mates.

Great post, as much as you are desperate to beat your closest rivals, it's a game of football, wanting to batter somebody because the support another team is beyond me.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:02 - Jan 9 with 2547 viewssainthelens

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:10 - Jan 9 by BryanSwan

I agree, but that's not an answer to the question.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:06 - Jan 9 with 2541 viewssainthelens

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:16 - Jan 9 by Johnw102

Why not a large cage le all those from both sides go in there and enjoy the punch up so as the other 90% of football fans can go to the match leaving home at a sensible time and enjoying the game. It can happen, last season after the Milwall game where we had won with 2 late goals I walked into a pub full of their supporters and had an enjoyable time. All this hooligan stuff should be left in the 70s where it belongs. Wonder what would happen if Swans and Cardiff got to the play off final, how would that be dealt with by the Police and Clubs?

We would all walk down Wembley way shaking hands wishing each other good luck.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:00 - Jan 9 with 2417 viewsBryanSwan

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:02 - Jan 9 by sainthelens

I agree, but that's not an answer to the question.

It is part of it though, it is to prevent the minority from causing trouble for everyone else.

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:24 - Jan 9 with 2381 viewsNotLoyal

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:00 - Jan 9 by BryanSwan

It is part of it though, it is to prevent the minority from causing trouble for everyone else.

As has already been said, even the most sensible people lose it at football. Stereotyping like you are doing sadly is how the coppers took years to get a grip with it. In any event a football match will break out on Sunday, enjoy.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:39 - Jan 9 with 2349 viewsbennytheblue

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:06 - Jan 9 by sainthelens

We would all walk down Wembley way shaking hands wishing each other good luck.

Shall we?
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:55 - Jan 9 with 2324 viewsBryanSwan

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:24 - Jan 9 by NotLoyal

As has already been said, even the most sensible people lose it at football. Stereotyping like you are doing sadly is how the coppers took years to get a grip with it. In any event a football match will break out on Sunday, enjoy.

Indeed and hopefully it is a Cooper masterclass.

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:03 - Jan 9 with 2300 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:58 - Jan 8 by 1983

Like it's been said that day you lot ransacked the Kingsway AFTER the game when a load of you wouldn't get on the buses so the "SWP decided" to shepherd you go up the Kingsway and run you along there as quick as they could as that's the most direct route out of the city centre to the railway station with you lot smashing bus shelters and abusing shoppers along the way...how cute! What a result

The vast majority of Jacks were being stopped from entering the main city centre after the game from the Sandfields side roads areas near The Queens pub ,Grand Theatre, Kingway roundabout ...etc as they wanted you lot of screaming feral kids cleared and out of Swansea and once again from a tactical point of view that's what the SWP decided to do NOT you lot my friend.

As it's been said many times before this is all the past and should stay there

I think you’ve quoted the wrong post there bud

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:37 - Jan 9 with 2257 viewssainthelens

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:39 - Jan 9 by bennytheblue

Shall we?

No, fck off.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:14 - Jan 9 with 2138 viewsbennytheblue

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:37 - Jan 9 by sainthelens

No, fck off.

Well, I never.....
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:31 - Jan 9 with 1942 viewsperplex

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:58 - Jan 8 by owainglyndwr

Do you think I lied ?
Who are you a Blueturd ?

Lets put it this way my boxing mates, some who can really handle themselves would never put up posts or go around bragging about laying someone out, we have always found guys who do that insecure bullies and normally are unable to practice what they preach, so I would put you in that category.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:22 - Jan 9 with 1876 viewsGaryjack

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:31 - Jan 9 by perplex

Lets put it this way my boxing mates, some who can really handle themselves would never put up posts or go around bragging about laying someone out, we have always found guys who do that insecure bullies and normally are unable to practice what they preach, so I would put you in that category.

Look, i don't know how old you are but people are reminiscing about events that happened 30+ years ago. Society was different then and many of your 'boxing mates' now, may well have been involved then. It was a culture where everything seemed to be full of aggression, from football, the miners and poll tax riots and even pop music.
However, this is a match day thread about a football match in 2020, and whilst i have contributed to this thread with events from the past, i think it may be a good idea to leave it there and get things back to it being a match day thread?
[Post edited 9 Jan 2020 20:26]
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:50 - Jan 9 with 1822 viewsDarran

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:22 - Jan 9 by Garyjack

Look, i don't know how old you are but people are reminiscing about events that happened 30+ years ago. Society was different then and many of your 'boxing mates' now, may well have been involved then. It was a culture where everything seemed to be full of aggression, from football, the miners and poll tax riots and even pop music.
However, this is a match day thread about a football match in 2020, and whilst i have contributed to this thread with events from the past, i think it may be a good idea to leave it there and get things back to it being a match day thread?
[Post edited 9 Jan 2020 20:26]

There’s never been much aggression in pop music. 👀

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024