Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread 19:38 - Jan 6 with 43426 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 12 Jan 2020 11:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:01 - Jan 9 with 3998 viewsGaryjack

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:50 - Jan 9 by Darran

There’s never been much aggression in pop music. 👀

Of course there was Dar. Not actual aggression in the lyrics but a lot of it matched the culture of the times.

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:12 - Jan 9 with 3960 viewsDarran

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:01 - Jan 9 by Garyjack

Of course there was Dar. Not actual aggression in the lyrics but a lot of it matched the culture of the times.

That’s not pop music. 👀

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:15 - Jan 9 with 3961 viewsGaryjack

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:12 - Jan 9 by Darran

That’s not pop music. 👀

Piss off! You know what i mean you cock.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:30 - Jan 9 with 3918 viewsvetchonian

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:22 - Jan 9 by Garyjack

Look, i don't know how old you are but people are reminiscing about events that happened 30+ years ago. Society was different then and many of your 'boxing mates' now, may well have been involved then. It was a culture where everything seemed to be full of aggression, from football, the miners and poll tax riots and even pop music.
However, this is a match day thread about a football match in 2020, and whilst i have contributed to this thread with events from the past, i think it may be a good idea to leave it there and get things back to it being a match day thread?
[Post edited 9 Jan 2020 20:26]

Great post....does anyone gave any thoughts on the game do we think the loanee will/should feature?

I'm a little pessimistic though jn many ways the pressure is less on us as we have won our home fixture...whilst should our opponents lose its the first ever double

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:54 - Jan 9 with 3882 viewsGaryjack

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:30 - Jan 9 by vetchonian

Great post....does anyone gave any thoughts on the game do we think the loanee will/should feature?

I'm a little pessimistic though jn many ways the pressure is less on us as we have won our home fixture...whilst should our opponents lose its the first ever double

I think Brewster will start tbh, and we'll take the game to them. Call it a gut feeling, but i honestly think we will do the double on Sunday if Cooper calls it right.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:59 - Jan 9 with 3861 viewsFireboy2

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:54 - Jan 9 by Garyjack

I think Brewster will start tbh, and we'll take the game to them. Call it a gut feeling, but i honestly think we will do the double on Sunday if Cooper calls it right.

I think we will win as well Gar but i dont think brewster will start though.

We will start with baston or ayew and bring brewster on with 25/30 to go depending on how the game is going.

I hope we are winning and he scares the living sh!t out of the scums defence and he scores.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:23 - Jan 9 with 3832 viewsowainglyndwr

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:31 - Jan 9 by perplex

Lets put it this way my boxing mates, some who can really handle themselves would never put up posts or go around bragging about laying someone out, we have always found guys who do that insecure bullies and normally are unable to practice what they preach, so I would put you in that category.

Well let me put you in the picture here.
We were queuing to enter the North Bank when they came running at us, there was no way anyone could go in and leave the others outside.
I put my back to the wall and put the guy who runs at me flat on his arse that is the truth.
Also I would know your boxing mates.
A very good friend of mine is a well known trainer .
I have pointed out the our scum friend that he can be a stranger to the truth.
I think he reads to many of Anals books
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:29 - Jan 9 with 3824 viewsFireboy2

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:23 - Jan 9 by owainglyndwr

Well let me put you in the picture here.
We were queuing to enter the North Bank when they came running at us, there was no way anyone could go in and leave the others outside.
I put my back to the wall and put the guy who runs at me flat on his arse that is the truth.
Also I would know your boxing mates.
A very good friend of mine is a well known trainer .
I have pointed out the our scum friend that he can be a stranger to the truth.
I think he reads to many of Anals books

Dont know why you bothered answering the pr!ck.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread (n/t) on 03:59 - Jan 10 with 3685 viewssquize

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:08 - Jan 7 by Fireboy2

2.200 i think.

[Post edited 10 Jan 2020 4:06]
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 04:07 - Jan 10 with 3677 viewssquize

Hi guys !!! Anybody passing through Brecon Sunday morning to meet the Coaches ??
Looking for a lift if possible.Will obviously give petrol money.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:32 - Jan 10 with 3459 viewsNotLoyal

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:29 - Jan 9 by Fireboy2

Ignore the cnt, I do.
Fantasist.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2020 10:33]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:21 - Jan 10 with 3414 viewsbonymine

Whisper it quietly folks but a song for if (when) we win on Sunday to ram it down those Scummers throats ;

If you’ve done the derby double clap your hands 👏👏
If you’ve done the derby double
On another Phuking bubble
🤣🤣🤣
And repeat....... until every last one of them has slipped away quietly 🤞👍🤣🤣

STID 💪💪💪
[Post edited 12 Jan 2020 2:57]

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:30 - Jan 10 with 3397 viewsjackharris

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 04:07 - Jan 10 by squize

Hi guys !!! Anybody passing through Brecon Sunday morning to meet the Coaches ??
Looking for a lift if possible.Will obviously give petrol money.

Is Builth going?

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:55 - Jan 10 with 3350 viewsbennytheblue

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:32 - Jan 10 by NotLoyal

Ignore the cnt, I do.
Fantasist.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2020 10:33]

Still dreams about being born 40 miles east
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:24 - Jan 10 with 3322 viewssainthelens

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:21 - Jan 10 by bonymine

Whisper it quietly folks but a song for if (when) we win on Sunday to ram it down those Scummers throats ;

If you’ve done the derby double
On another Phuking bubble
🤣🤣🤣
And repeat....... until every last one of them has slipped away quietly 🤞👍🤣🤣

STID 💪💪💪
[Post edited 12 Jan 2020 2:57]

They won't be around to hear it, come 80 mins they'll all have fckd off.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:48 - Jan 10 with 3283 viewsNWSwans

My team

-------------------Woodman-----------------
Roberts-----Cabango----Wilmott-----Naughton
----------------Byers---------Grimes-------------
Routs---------------Celina-----------------Dhanda
-----------------------Ayew-----------------------------

He likes Celina out wide, but i think Yan is more direct, better suited to get at them with Celina hopefully stepping it up to his previous creative best behind Ayew.

Brewster, Borja on the bench for back up
[Post edited 10 Jan 2020 12:49]
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:25 - Jan 10 with 3221 viewsfbreath

Cooper live around 13:30 today, can be viewed on Swans Website

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:14 - Jan 10 with 3048 viewssquize

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:30 - Jan 10 by jackharris

Is Builth going?

He’s driving down Saturday.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:47 - Jan 10 with 2936 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:24 - Jan 10 by sainthelens

They won't be around to hear it, come 80 mins they'll all have fckd off.

I admire your optimism...I really do

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:51 - Jan 10 with 2766 viewsperplex

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:29 - Jan 9 by Fireboy2

But in a way your replying as well, other wise would not have made that comment, you dopey git.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:54 - Jan 10 with 2761 viewsperplex

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:55 - Jan 10 by bennytheblue

Still dreams about being born 40 miles east

I certainly don't, but you have probably done the idiots head in with your comment lol.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:31 - Jan 10 with 2704 viewsFireboy2

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:51 - Jan 10 by perplex

But in a way your replying as well, other wise would not have made that comment, you dopey git.

Htf am i answering someone i have on ignore?

Ffs you really are fvcking twp.

Btw dont bothering replying to ME as you have joined a glorious group of pr!cks i have on ignore
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:15 - Jan 10 with 2583 viewssainthelens

With them surely fired up and being cloggers they are, gotta be real chance one of them will see red early on.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:09 - Jan 11 with 2190 viewsPrettyvisitor

Anybody know the crack with the buses? Might have to stay down Swansea tonight so would taking a bag be sound and leave on the bus, or will you be on a different bus coming back out of the stadium?
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:50 - Jan 11 with 2044 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:09 - Jan 11 by Prettyvisitor

Anybody know the crack with the buses? Might have to stay down Swansea tonight so would taking a bag be sound and leave on the bus, or will you be on a different bus coming back out of the stadium?

Same number bus there and back, so you should be able to leave bag.
Might see you in town, we are staying overnight

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024