Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread 19:38 - Jan 6 with 43288 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 12 Jan 2020 11:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:23 - Jan 11 with 3956 viewsBadlands

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:25 - Jan 10 by fbreath

Cooper live around 13:30 today, can be viewed on Swans Website

Living in a different reality regarding 'dominating' play.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:39 - Jan 11 with 3920 viewsmonmouth

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:23 - Jan 11 by Badlands

Living in a different reality regarding 'dominating' play.

Bloke’s in denial. He thinks reality is a PowerPoint slide.

Our midfield couldn’t dominate Alan Carr.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:56 - Jan 11 with 3863 viewsJohnw102

What's with the message about limited parking at the Liberty for the match? Leaving home 5.45 last thing I need is having to find parking away from ground!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:12 - Jan 11 with 3824 viewsGaryjack

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:56 - Jan 11 by Johnw102

What's with the message about limited parking at the Liberty for the match? Leaving home 5.45 last thing I need is having to find parking away from ground!

Basically, with 40 coaches in the car park, there wont be enough room for everyone's cars as well.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:15 - Jan 11 with 3688 viewscwmdonkinjack

Means an even earlier start. Hopefully they will save us the pain of going in if it’s full and taking ages turning round. Next best free parking place as I usually park 20 minute walk away?
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:28 - Jan 11 with 3642 viewsJack_Meoff

I'm working tomorrow morning 8 til 3. Can't believe I didn't put a request day in the work diary. What a colossal biff.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:09 - Jan 11 with 3560 views3swan

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:56 - Jan 11 by Johnw102

Car parking will be available in the North car park on a first come, first served basis for fans to leave their cars.

All organised coaches will be leaving the Liberty Stadium at 7.45am. Please arrive in plenty of time for departure. Due to the strict timetable throughout the day, coaches cannot be delayed from departing the stadium and late arrivals risk not travelling.

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/cardiff-city-travel-update
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:40 - Jan 11 with 3281 viewsAl_Bundy

Jazz Richards v Ayew..... surely this battle we should win and hopefully open them up big time !
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:00 - Jan 11 with 3231 viewsOneill_77

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:48 - Jan 10 by NWSwans

My team

-------------------Woodman-----------------
Roberts-----Cabango----Wilmott-----Naughton
----------------Byers---------Grimes-------------
Routs---------------Celina-----------------Dhanda
-----------------------Ayew-----------------------------

He likes Celina out wide, but i think Yan is more direct, better suited to get at them with Celina hopefully stepping it up to his previous creative best behind Ayew.

Brewster, Borja on the bench for back up
[Post edited 10 Jan 2020 12:49]

Lightweight, unfortunately.

At home initially they bossed us in midfield and I feared the worst. Their physicality and athleticism was a huge concern.

Tomorrow we need to be far far more physical down the spine. Ayew will be wasted up top, and has all the attributes to galvanise, get stuck in and lead from the middle. He has to be central to everything we do (rinse, wash repeat).
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:28 - Jan 11 with 3162 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:48 - Jan 10 by NWSwans

My team

-------------------Woodman-----------------
Roberts-----Cabango----Wilmott-----Naughton
----------------Byers---------Grimes-------------
Routs---------------Celina-----------------Dhanda
-----------------------Ayew-----------------------------

He likes Celina out wide, but i think Yan is more direct, better suited to get at them with Celina hopefully stepping it up to his previous creative best behind Ayew.

Brewster, Borja on the bench for back up
[Post edited 10 Jan 2020 12:49]

Why go out with a one man disadvantage? Drop Byers, push Wilmot into CDM and play the new boy.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:08 - Jan 11 with 3083 viewsOscar10

0-2
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:14 - Jan 11 with 2958 viewsWAFU

COOPER OUT
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 00:46 - Jan 12 with 2840 viewsDJack

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:28 - Jan 11 by Jack_Meoff

I'm working tomorrow morning 8 til 3. Can't believe I didn't put a request day in the work diary. What a colossal biff.

And you call us voters idiots...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 05:12 - Jan 12 with 2721 viewssg1912

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:06 - Jan 7 by bennytheblue

Like when 1000 of us wandered through Swansea city centre, how embarrassing that must have been for you loyal, you’ve clearly not recovered. It’s you lot that like to attack kids and families isn’t it? Like you did throwing wooden seats at Ninian Park, about as low as you can go. If you can find any news stories of Cardiff fans attacking kids at the ccs, please post them.....

35000 of us wandered through Cardiff... twice.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 05:52 - Jan 12 with 2691 views34dfgdf54

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:00 - Jan 11 by Oneill_77

Lightweight, unfortunately.

At home initially they bossed us in midfield and I feared the worst. Their physicality and athleticism was a huge concern.

Tomorrow we need to be far far more physical down the spine. Ayew will be wasted up top, and has all the attributes to galvanise, get stuck in and lead from the middle. He has to be central to everything we do (rinse, wash repeat).

Don’t get me wrong I was god knows how many beers down by the time of kick off, but I don’t remember at any stage in the game at home where they bossed us in midfield.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:12 - Jan 12 with 2589 viewsbennytheblue

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 05:12 - Jan 12 by sg1912

35000 of us wandered through Cardiff... twice.

Not playing us. I went to the game v Carlisle and walked through you all. Any previous misconceptions were not in doubt. Thought it was 6 nations event for a mo
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:31 - Jan 12 with 2549 viewsSwansea93

McBurnie in attendance on the coaches , fair play to him.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:42 - Jan 12 with 2520 viewsGlastonbury

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:28 - Jan 11 by Jack_Meoff

Hesgoal on ur phone mate great link.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:54 - Jan 12 with 2480 viewsJack_Meoff

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 00:46 - Jan 12 by DJack

And you call us voters idiots...

Bugger off DJ

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:23 - Jan 12 with 2213 viewsowainglyndwr

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:12 - Jan 12 by bennytheblue

Not playing us. I went to the game v Carlisle and walked through you all. Any previous misconceptions were not in doubt. Thought it was 6 nations event for a mo

Was it you my mate put into the P@ss troff in the Hard Rock cafe after picking on 12 year olds
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:55 - Jan 12 with 2055 viewsdameedna

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:31 - Jan 12 by Swansea93

McBurnie in attendance on the coaches , fair play to him.

Say my name, say my name. lol
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:05 - Jan 12 with 1929 viewsJinxy

Brewster starting? Brave. I would have benched him first.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:07 - Jan 12 with 1905 viewsdameedna

Looking forward to seeing him play.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:09 - Jan 12 with 1860 viewsJinxy

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:07 - Jan 12 by dameedna

Looking forward to seeing him play.

Probs more pressure on him starting though? Coming on, you have little to lose. Just hope that particular decision pays off.
The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:15 - Jan 12 with 1780 viewsairedale

The Official Cardiff City vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:05 - Jan 12 by Jinxy

Brewster starting? Brave. I would have benched him first.

That’s what I thought too.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024