Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cyprus rape case 09:38 - Jan 7 with 12164 viewsblackpooljack

Can some kind soul on here please enlighten me did the 19 yr old girl actually accuse 12 lads of raping her or have the police made it up cos I cant understand all the sympathy towards her. TIA
Cyprus rape case on 21:08 - Jan 7 with 1822 viewsLord_Bony

The Foreign Office said it was “seriously concerned” about the fairness of the trial.T

Her post traumatic stress syndrome was not taken into account when she retracted the accusations.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Cyprus rape case on 21:09 - Jan 7 with 1815 viewsGaryjack

Cyprus rape case on 21:00 - Jan 7 by Flashberryjack

The Behaviour of some British girls at these resorts is bloody awful, this most certainly doesn't excuse anyone that abuses or rapes them, but they don't help themselves at all.

And encourages the thinking that all British girls are easy meat.

Oh Flash. That's probably one of the worst posts you've ever made mun!
Cyprus rape case on 21:09 - Jan 7 with 1810 viewsexiledclaseboy

Cyprus rape case on 21:00 - Jan 7 by Flashberryjack

The Behaviour of some British girls at these resorts is bloody awful, this most certainly doesn't excuse anyone that abuses or rapes them, but they don't help themselves at all.

And encourages the thinking that all British girls are easy meat.

Bloody hell.

Poll: Tory leader

Cyprus rape case on 21:12 - Jan 7 with 1785 viewsFlashberryjack

Cyprus rape case on 21:09 - Jan 7 by Garyjack

Oh Flash. That's probably one of the worst posts you've ever made mun!

Why ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Cyprus rape case on 21:17 - Jan 7 with 1756 viewsGaryjack

Cyprus rape case on 21:12 - Jan 7 by Flashberryjack

Why ?

Well probably for starters is that these 'British girls' are entitled to go on holiday and enjoy themselves in much the same way as 'British boys' do without fear of being sexually abused or raped.
Cyprus rape case on 21:21 - Jan 7 with 1734 viewsexiledclaseboy

Cyprus rape case on 21:17 - Jan 7 by Garyjack

Well probably for starters is that these 'British girls' are entitled to go on holiday and enjoy themselves in much the same way as 'British boys' do without fear of being sexually abused or raped.

Lads do it, just lads being lads. Gerrintheremyson etc. Giveheroneforme

Women do the same, appalling behaviour they don’t help themselves these girls, accompanied by some lame, insipid wording about not justifying rape and/or sexual assault while actually doing exactly that.

Incredible.

Cyprus rape case on 21:30 - Jan 7 with 1707 viewsGaryjack

Cyprus rape case on 21:21 - Jan 7 by exiledclaseboy

Lads do it, just lads being lads. Gerrintheremyson etc. Giveheroneforme

Women do the same, appalling behaviour they don’t help themselves these girls, accompanied by some lame, insipid wording about not justifying rape and/or sexual assault while actually doing exactly that.

Incredible.

Bikinis, short skirts, had a few drinks, they're just asking for it innit!

Fvck in ell mun!
Cyprus rape case on 21:30 - Jan 7 with 1702 viewsFlashberryjack

Cyprus rape case on 21:17 - Jan 7 by Garyjack

I never said they shouldn't enjoy themselves, maybe I'm the only one that's seen the awful stuff SOME of them get up to, which SOMETIMES gives the impression that they are easy meat, especially to those that are from countries where the women are a little more conservative.

The young lady that this thread is about, may well have been a victim because of the behaviour of others, that's all I'm saying.

You obviously think I'm wrong.

Hello

Login to get fewer ads

Cyprus rape case on 21:33 - Jan 7 with 1683 viewsNeath_Jack

Cyprus rape case on 21:30 - Jan 7 by Flashberryjack

I never said they shouldn't enjoy themselves, maybe I'm the only one that's seen the awful stuff SOME of them get up to, which SOMETIMES gives the impression that they are easy meat, especially to those that are from countries where the women are a little more conservative.

The young lady that this thread is about, may well have been a victim because of the behaviour of others, that's all I'm saying.

What are these behaviours you keep mentioning?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Cyprus rape case on 21:33 - Jan 7 with 1676 viewsexiledclaseboy

If she’s a victim, it’s indisputable that it was because of the behaviour of others. Unless of course you think being gang raped (if that’s what happened because the facts are obviously still in dispute) it could somehow have been her fault. Or that her being raped is somehow the fault of the behaviour of some other women.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2020 21:43]

Cyprus rape case on 21:35 - Jan 7 with 1669 viewsFlashberryjack

Cyprus rape case on 21:33 - Jan 7 by Neath_Jack

What are these behaviours you keep mentioning?

I was only jessing mun, they all behave impeccably.

Hello

Cyprus rape case on 21:39 - Jan 7 with 1651 viewsFlashberryjack

Cyprus rape case on 21:33 - Jan 7 by exiledclaseboy

If she’s a victim, it’s indisputable that it was because of the behaviour of others. Unless of course you think being gang raped (if that’s what happened because the facts are obviously still in dispute) it could somehow have been her fault. Or that her being raped is somehow the fault of the behaviour of some other women.

Come on mate, there is nowhere that I said it was her fault, so you behave yourself.

Hello

Cyprus rape case on 21:40 - Jan 7 with 1646 viewsNeath_Jack

Cyprus rape case on 21:33 - Jan 7 by exiledclaseboy

He knows he's f*cked up with his post.

One of the worst I've seen on here.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Cyprus rape case on 21:42 - Jan 7 with 1636 viewsGaryjack

I do Flash, i certainly do. And whilst i accept your point of the impression they give out, i'm pretty certain that this young lady did not give the impression that she was 'gagging' to be raped by 12 males, which is the point we are discussing.
Cyprus rape case on 21:42 - Jan 7 with 1633 viewsFlashberryjack

Cyprus rape case on 21:40 - Jan 7 by Neath_Jack

He knows he's f*cked up with his post.

One of the worst I've seen on here.

Why ?

Hello

Cyprus rape case on 21:42 - Jan 7 with 1633 viewsexiledclaseboy

Cyprus rape case on 21:39 - Jan 7 by Flashberryjack

Come on mate, there is nowhere that I said it was her fault, so you behave yourself.

“The young lady that this thread is about, may well have been a victim because of the behaviour of others,“

Who are these “others” you speak of?

Cyprus rape case on 21:44 - Jan 7 with 1619 viewsFlashberryjack

Cyprus rape case on 21:42 - Jan 7 by exiledclaseboy

“The young lady that this thread is about, may well have been a victim because of the behaviour of others,“

Who are these “others” you speak of?

The other girls that give British girls abroad a bad reputation.

Hello

Cyprus rape case on 21:47 - Jan 7 with 1601 viewsexiledclaseboy

Cyprus rape case on 21:44 - Jan 7 by Flashberryjack

The other girls that give British girls abroad a bad reputation.

So you’re saying that the behaviour of “other girls” is at least partly responsible for this woman being raped by 12 men?

Cyprus rape case on 21:52 - Jan 7 with 1579 viewsFireboy2

Didnt take long for this thread to go the 'it was her fault because of the way women dress and act'

Just wondering how many on here have late teen daughters🤔
[Post edited 7 Jan 2020 22:33]
Cyprus rape case on 21:53 - Jan 7 with 1570 viewsKilkennyjack

You are defo wrong.

Beware of the Risen People

Cyprus rape case on 21:55 - Jan 7 with 1558 viewsFlashberryjack

Cyprus rape case on 21:47 - Jan 7 by exiledclaseboy

So you’re saying that the behaviour of “other girls” is at least partly responsible for this woman being raped by 12 men?

I'm saying that the behaviour of some British girls abroad can encourage others not to treat them with the respect they would other women.

Hello

Cyprus rape case on 21:58 - Jan 7 with 1542 viewsexiledclaseboy

Cyprus rape case on 21:55 - Jan 7 by Flashberryjack

I'm saying that the behaviour of some British girls abroad can encourage others not to treat them with the respect they would other women.

Well you’re entitled to your view, as nauseating as I find it. My view is that the only person responsible for the act of rape is the rapist. The behaviour of the victim or anyone else is irrelevant. Rape is having sex with sometime without their consent. Think about that then think again about who’s to blame or responsible.

Cyprus rape case on 21:58 - Jan 7 with 1541 viewsFlashberryjack

Cyprus rape case on 21:52 - Jan 7 by Fireboy2

Didnt take long for this thread to go the 'it was her fault because of the way women dress and act'

Just wondering how many on here have late teen daughters🤔
[Post edited 7 Jan 2020 22:33]

Who said it was her fault ?

Hello

Cyprus rape case on 22:00 - Jan 7 with 1537 viewsYossarian

A female acquaintance ( an old work colleague) has just sent me the three video clips and photograph of the female concerned via WhatsApp. I will not forward it to anyone but I’m sure it will be circulated widely in the next few days. It is all very sad.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Cyprus rape case on 22:06 - Jan 7 with 1516 viewsFlashberryjack

Cyprus rape case on 22:00 - Jan 7 by Yossarian

A female acquaintance ( an old work colleague) has just sent me the three video clips and photograph of the female concerned via WhatsApp. I will not forward it to anyone but I’m sure it will be circulated widely in the next few days. It is all very sad.

Good for you for not forwarding, and you are right, it is very sad indeed.

Hello

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024