Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cyprus rape case 09:38 - Jan 7 with 12414 viewsblackpooljack

Can some kind soul on here please enlighten me did the 19 yr old girl actually accuse 12 lads of raping her or have the police made it up cos I cant understand all the sympathy towards her. TIA
Cyprus rape case on 22:22 - Jan 7 with 2573 viewsGaryjack

Cyprus rape case on 21:55 - Jan 7 by Flashberryjack

I'm saying that the behaviour of some British girls abroad can encourage others not to treat them with the respect they would other women.

Flash. Around 25 years ago, i was out in town, and a girl i knew was coming onto me quite heavily. She was a gorgeous looking girl, about 10 years younger than me, fantastic figure, huge boobs etc, she was begging me to take her back to mine, but i knew something wasn't quite right, then her friend informed me that she was 'off her head and had taken GHB'. I took her straight out of there and into a taxi to A&E. I didn't round up 11 of my mates for a gang bang! So no matter what the impression a drunk girl may give, you have to have the presence of mind to do the right thing, You don't take advantage of a situation whereby a female is drunk/drugged up wasted etc. And this should be the case whatever culture you come from. Hope this helps, but i have a feeling it wont.
Cyprus rape case on 22:39 - Jan 7 with 2523 viewsFlashberryjack

Cyprus rape case on 22:22 - Jan 7 by Garyjack

Flash. Around 25 years ago, i was out in town, and a girl i knew was coming onto me quite heavily. She was a gorgeous looking girl, about 10 years younger than me, fantastic figure, huge boobs etc, she was begging me to take her back to mine, but i knew something wasn't quite right, then her friend informed me that she was 'off her head and had taken GHB'. I took her straight out of there and into a taxi to A&E. I didn't round up 11 of my mates for a gang bang! So no matter what the impression a drunk girl may give, you have to have the presence of mind to do the right thing, You don't take advantage of a situation whereby a female is drunk/drugged up wasted etc. And this should be the case whatever culture you come from. Hope this helps, but i have a feeling it wont.

Good for you, done something similar many years ago whilst abroad, two wasted rotisserie girls had 3 guys molesting them, begged us for help, so my brother in law and I walked them back to their hotel, one of the guys had knife, frightening. Sadly there are predators out there, lucky they met tidy people like ourselves, otherwise I dread to think what may of happened.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Cyprus rape case on 22:41 - Jan 7 with 2513 viewsbuilthjack

Cyprus rape case on 22:39 - Jan 7 by Flashberryjack

Good for you, done something similar many years ago whilst abroad, two wasted rotisserie girls had 3 guys molesting them, begged us for help, so my brother in law and I walked them back to their hotel, one of the guys had knife, frightening. Sadly there are predators out there, lucky they met tidy people like ourselves, otherwise I dread to think what may of happened.

Whatever is a rotisserie girl ?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cyprus rape case on 22:52 - Jan 7 with 2494 viewsFlashberryjack

Cyprus rape case on 22:41 - Jan 7 by builthjack

A girl that likes cooking ?

Hello

Cyprus rape case on 22:59 - Jan 7 with 2477 viewsraynor94

He knows exactly what the term means, it explains his views on British girls abroad

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Cyprus rape case on 23:08 - Jan 7 with 2458 viewsHighjack

Obviously a girl who works on the rotisserie in morrisons. Very pleasant but bad skin.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Cyprus rape case on 23:09 - Jan 7 with 2454 viewsFlashberryjack

Cyprus rape case on 22:59 - Jan 7 by raynor94

He knows exactly what the term means, it explains his views on British girls abroad

Hello

Cyprus rape case on 07:55 - Jan 8 with 2331 viewsItchySphincter

Not dissimilar to the Chedwyn Evans case this one. The dinosaurs on here will take the view that she may well have consented with an individual initially therefor she’s effectively consented to being filmed and molested by all his mates too. Makes sense.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

Cyprus rape case on 08:24 - Jan 8 with 2304 viewsBest_loser

There has been a big influx from Russia into Israel

Not very pleasant people
Cyprus rape case on 11:42 - Jan 8 with 2227 viewstheloneranger

Israel has developed close economic and security co-operation with Greece and Cyprus over the past decade, and Israel, Greece and Cyprus have very recently signed a trilateral agreement for the €6bn EastMed pipeline project, which will link Cyprus and Israel’s offshore gas reserves to mainland Greece and Italy.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Cyprus rape case on 08:39 - Jan 10 with 2078 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cyprus rape case on 14:48 - Jan 7 by theloneranger

Stories coming out of Israel is that one of the parents of the boys involved holds a very high position in the Likud Party.

Also before the rape another young girl was sexually assaulted in public by the same group, filmed and put onto Instagram. Immediately after their arrest it was taken down.

The first paragraph says it all. Likud party members aren’t going to let their kids get jailed. I’m not shocked the Cypriot government caved into the Israelis, they’re only 50 miles or so away across the eastern med. And the general Cypriot attitude to women comes across as more Islamic than Christian. I’ve witnessed this first hand.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Cyprus rape case on 08:40 - Jan 10 with 2078 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cyprus rape case on 21:30 - Jan 7 by Flashberryjack

I never said they shouldn't enjoy themselves, maybe I'm the only one that's seen the awful stuff SOME of them get up to, which SOMETIMES gives the impression that they are easy meat, especially to those that are from countries where the women are a little more conservative.

The young lady that this thread is about, may well have been a victim because of the behaviour of others, that's all I'm saying.

You obviously think I'm wrong.

What do you want them to do? Shove burkhas on?

Cyprus rape case on 09:09 - Jan 10 with 2059 viewsjackrmee

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Rotisserie%20Chicken

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Cyprus rape case on 10:22 - Jan 10 with 2019 viewsVincent_Vega

All I'll say is that if the videos I've seen of it are of the incident in question and nothing else happened 'off camera' then I'm sorry it wasn't rape, not in the slightest.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Cyprus rape case on 11:57 - Jan 10 with 1973 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Cyprus rape case on 10:22 - Jan 10 by Vincent_Vega

All I'll say is that if the videos I've seen of it are of the incident in question and nothing else happened 'off camera' then I'm sorry it wasn't rape, not in the slightest.

Links?
Cyprus rape case on 11:59 - Jan 10 with 1968 viewsHighjack

Cyprus rape case on 11:57 - Jan 10 by A_Fans_Dad

Links?

I’m not sure posting videos of an alleged gang rape is allowed under the planetswans terms and conditions.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Cyprus rape case on 12:28 - Jan 10 with 1947 viewsVincent_Vega

Cyprus rape case on 11:57 - Jan 10 by A_Fans_Dad

Links?

No links sorry, WhatsApp I'm afraid. I think the sun online have the links, or try the star

Cyprus rape case on 12:29 - Jan 10 with 1946 viewsVincent_Vega

Cyprus rape case on 11:59 - Jan 10 by Highjack

I’m not sure posting videos of an alleged gang rape is allowed under the planetswans terms and conditions.

Spoil sports

Cyprus rape case on 17:51 - Jan 10 with 1868 viewsAnotherJohn

What I found very unpleasant was the celebration for/by the Israeli teenagers at Ben-Gurion Airport and the chants of 'The Brit is a whore'. The young woman may have been unwise, but I hope her conviction is rescinded on appeal.
Cyprus rape case on 09:38 - Jan 11 with 1769 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cyprus rape case on 17:51 - Jan 10 by AnotherJohn

What I found very unpleasant was the celebration for/by the Israeli teenagers at Ben-Gurion Airport and the chants of 'The Brit is a whore'. The young woman may have been unwise, but I hope her conviction is rescinded on appeal.

Just about sums some Israelis up. “We can do what we like to who we like and get away with it”.

Cyprus rape case on 09:46 - Jan 11 with 1758 viewsglobus10

I have come across Israeli tourists both in Bulgaria and Greece on a number of occasions.The locals are not impressed with their manners, attitude or general behaviour. I know the brits have problems when we are on hols, but i can assure this is a different arrogant level alltogether.
Cyprus rape case on 09:49 - Jan 11 with 1750 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cyprus rape case on 09:46 - Jan 11 by globus10

I have come across Israeli tourists both in Bulgaria and Greece on a number of occasions.The locals are not impressed with their manners, attitude or general behaviour. I know the brits have problems when we are on hols, but i can assure this is a different arrogant level alltogether.

The Russian and Israeli tourist attitudes make the Germans sunbed domination of the 70’s and 80’s pale into insignificance .

Cyprus rape case on 09:50 - Jan 11 with 1747 viewsHighjack

Cyprus rape case on 09:38 - Jan 11 by Brynmill_Jack

Just about sums some Israelis up. “We can do what we like to who we like and get away with it”.

All nations have some people like that.

Cyprus rape case on 09:59 - Jan 11 with 1738 viewsBest_loser

A lot of the Russian immigrants into Israel don't really consider themselves to be jews

They have used a Jewish relative in their ancestry to move from poverty in Russia to an affluent life in Israel

Some are criminals fleeing to another country

There have been quite a few neo nazi groups spring up from them, that's how Jewish they consider themselves

It's a shame that a country formed by holocaust survivors is being besmearched by such ignorance
Cyprus rape case on 10:44 - Jan 11 with 1705 viewsraynor94

I was in Haifa three weeks ago, and have never been made to feel so unwelcome anywhere in the world.

On that experience myself and many others on the cruise wouldn't want to visit Israel again

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024