Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Der Der Der Ders Rhian Brewster start Sunday? 18:20 - Jan 7 with 2625 viewsJackfath

Der Der Der Ders Rhian Brewster start Sunday?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Der Der Der Ders Rhian Brewster start Sunday? on 18:31 - Jan 7 with 2571 viewsPegojack

No, let's play Bidwell as emergency striker and keep him on the bench for 90 minutes.
Der Der Der Ders Rhian Brewster start Sunday? on 19:31 - Jan 7 with 2415 viewsOldjack

he has to play ,we need some spunk in front of goals

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Der Der Der Ders Rhian Brewster start Sunday? on 19:35 - Jan 7 with 2394 viewsBadlands

He'll play if not start because we won't be able to afford the non-play fine imposed.
Coopers patterns of play

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Der Der Der Ders Rhian Brewster start Sunday? on 19:35 - Jan 7 with 2395 viewsMrSwerve

Good to see a trans player get in our squad.

‘Rhian’...ffs.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Der Der Der Ders Rhian Brewster start Sunday? on 19:40 - Jan 7 with 2371 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Cooper will probably play him on the wing or as left back, or somewhere in the team.
Der Der Der Ders Rhian Brewster start Sunday? on 16:42 - Jan 8 with 2018 viewsTimTtam

I wouldn't start him for several reasons:
- No room in the starting XI (check the matchday thread for my team)
- Starting on debut, in an away South Wales derby
- He will have only been at the club for 5 days

BUT he definitely should come on as a sub with about 30 mins left, with Ayew shifting back to the wing. A fresh striker with pace running at the scum defense will be effective I feel.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Der Der Der Ders Rhian Brewster start Sunday? on 17:58 - Jan 8 with 1942 viewsHighjack

Der Der Der Ders Rhian Brewster start Sunday? on 19:35 - Jan 7 by MrSwerve

Good to see a trans player get in our squad.

‘Rhian’...ffs.

It’s a good welsh name though.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Der Der Der Ders Rhian Brewster start Sunday? on 18:06 - Jan 8 with 1924 viewsperplex

Der Der Der Ders Rhian Brewster start Sunday? on 19:31 - Jan 7 by Oldjack

he has to play ,we need some spunk in front of goals

How do you know we will have some spunk, the Kid has hardly played at senior level.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024