Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. 18:31 - Jan 7 with 2323 viewspikeypaul

You're all welcome to come. It's gunna be a belter.

šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 12:08 - Jan 14 with 189 viewsOscar10

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 12:04 - Jan 14 by Ebo

Ah we have another clown on the forum. Don't tell me "retired and loving it".

Well Iā€™m 43 but not far wrong.
Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 12:53 - Jan 14 with 152 viewsEbo

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 12:08 - Jan 14 by Oscar10

Well Iā€™m 43 but not far wrong.

43 going on 10 innit bungalow brain

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 19:01 - Jan 14 with 105 viewsCatullus

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 20:13 - Jan 13 by Highjack

If people want to celebrate they should celebrate. If others want to protest, wail, cry or shout at the sky then they should be able to do that too.

Oh people can do what they want I just don't see why the government should waste valuable funds on it.
Of course, if Farage is paying for it out of his own pocket then crack on. It'll still be an embarrasment, it'll probably end up like many Christmas and New years parties, drunks fighting, people sleeping in the corners with a few deciding ot to make war and getting arrested on outraging public decency charges.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 19:02 - Jan 14 with 101 viewsHighjack

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 19:01 - Jan 14 by Catullus

Oh people can do what they want I just don't see why the government should waste valuable funds on it.
Of course, if Farage is paying for it out of his own pocket then crack on. It'll still be an embarrasment, it'll probably end up like many Christmas and New years parties, drunks fighting, people sleeping in the corners with a few deciding ot to make war and getting arrested on outraging public decency charges.

And what could be more British than that?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: The official planetswans European election poll. Your vote goes to?

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 19:10 - Jan 14 with 91 viewsCatullus

Sir Nigel's celebration party Parliament Square 31st Jan. on 19:02 - Jan 14 by Highjack

And what could be more British than that?

The Queen leading the conga?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2020