Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now 23:59 - Jan 7 with 24911 viewsSgorioFruit

Apparently

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 08:51 - Jan 14 with 1785 viewsjackrmee

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 15:10 - Jan 12 by oldtownjack

This is always worth a watch when America embark on their latest foreign 'intervention'.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 08:52 - Jan 14 with 1785 viewsjackrmee

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 10:44 - Jan 12 by Catullus

You haven't tried at all!

The ordinary people in Iran are just like you and me, it's the neanderthals in charge wo are the problem.

Like Trump and BoJo haha.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 09:07 - Jan 14 with 1769 viewsjackrmee

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 19:40 - Jan 13 by controversial_jack

I won't disagree about their capital punishment system which I don't agree with, yet Saudi executes as many per capita given it's population is less than half that of Irans, yet we sell those weapons too. As for China, that's another story.

It's not a defence of Iran, just trying to bring some perspective and consistency to the topic.The Us for example, has been at war or in some conflict for 93% of it's time, yet Iran is the bad guy.

Crucify me with him if you must...but CJ is talking sense.

How can some chastise Iran because they are Muslim and say their prophet married a child, yet not chastise UK because we are Christian and our King married a child?

People need to open their eyes and their minds.
We hate Iran, because we are told by our TVs and newspapers to hate them.
It's not in their interests for u to hate Saudi, when they are the worse, or Israel. It's Iran now and nothing will stop it until they want to invade the next place.

Iran was always going to get invaded, so there was always going to be stuff happening for the public to hate them. Simple.

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 10:07 - Jan 14 with 1736 viewsCatullus

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 09:07 - Jan 14 by jackrmee

Crucify me with him if you must...but CJ is talking sense.

How can some chastise Iran because they are Muslim and say their prophet married a child, yet not chastise UK because we are Christian and our King married a child?

People need to open their eyes and their minds.
We hate Iran, because we are told by our TVs and newspapers to hate them.
It's not in their interests for u to hate Saudi, when they are the worse, or Israel. It's Iran now and nothing will stop it until they want to invade the next place.

Iran was always going to get invaded, so there was always going to be stuff happening for the public to hate them. Simple.

Well, we don't treat that King like a God and teach his word as the absolute truth. Way back when, it was common the world over to marry 12 year olds off, there's an old, old saying...old enough to bleed, old enough to butcher which means that at the onset of periods you are physically mature and ready. It's not something we subscribe to now but it was the norm back then.
I don't hate Iran, I don't hate the ordinary Iranians. I've met a few and they were very nice people. Like I said it's the neanderthals in charge, it's the same in Saudi, the USA...the same wherever you go. The people are usually very nice, generally speaking but it's the politicians, the ruling classes, they cause the trouble.

Remember too that very many Iranians hate the West for the same reasons as you say we hate them, they are manipulated by their media, told what to believe and any who dissent quite often end up in prison or dead.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 10:34 - Jan 14 with 1723 viewscontroversial_jack

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 10:07 - Jan 14 by Catullus

Well, we don't treat that King like a God and teach his word as the absolute truth. Way back when, it was common the world over to marry 12 year olds off, there's an old, old saying...old enough to bleed, old enough to butcher which means that at the onset of periods you are physically mature and ready. It's not something we subscribe to now but it was the norm back then.
I don't hate Iran, I don't hate the ordinary Iranians. I've met a few and they were very nice people. Like I said it's the neanderthals in charge, it's the same in Saudi, the USA...the same wherever you go. The people are usually very nice, generally speaking but it's the politicians, the ruling classes, they cause the trouble.

Remember too that very many Iranians hate the West for the same reasons as you say we hate them, they are manipulated by their media, told what to believe and any who dissent quite often end up in prison or dead.

Things have to be judged by the times in which they happened.If in say 100 years , the age of consent is increased to 20, then most of us in here would be judged to be paedos.
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 10:53 - Jan 14 with 1707 viewsHighjack

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 10:34 - Jan 14 by controversial_jack

Things have to be judged by the times in which they happened.If in say 100 years , the age of consent is increased to 20, then most of us in here would be judged to be paedos.

And aisha’s age at time of marriage will need to be raised to 29.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 11:50 - Jan 14 with 1685 viewsOscar10

President Trump is proving to be a man of peace. His measured response to the Middle East problems he’s inherited is to be 👏👏👏👏👏👏
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 12:07 - Jan 14 with 1675 viewsHighjack

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 11:50 - Jan 14 by Oscar10

President Trump is proving to be a man of peace. His measured response to the Middle East problems he’s inherited is to be 👏👏👏👏👏👏

Yes there’s nothing that screams peace, freedom, liberty and democracy than a cruise missile flying through a car window.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 12:11 - Jan 14 with 1672 viewsOscar10

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 12:07 - Jan 14 by Highjack

Yes there’s nothing that screams peace, freedom, liberty and democracy than a cruise missile flying through a car window.

Oh ok then 😂
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 12:15 - Jan 14 with 1668 viewscontroversial_jack

Ultimately, the only way to peace is to talk and negotiate.All govts eventually negotiate with terrorists, despite the nonsense that is spoken about not doing so
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 15:27 - Jan 14 with 1618 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 12:15 - Jan 14 by controversial_jack

Ultimately, the only way to peace is to talk and negotiate.All govts eventually negotiate with terrorists, despite the nonsense that is spoken about not doing so

In many cases yes, but not the only way.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 16:03 - Jan 14 with 1601 viewsJack_Meoff

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 11:50 - Jan 14 by Oscar10

Events like the ones we've witnessed in the last few weeks were made inevitable by Trump pulling out the JCPOA in 2018. And triggered by the illegal assassination of one sovereign country's top general whilst he was in another sovereign country.

Man of peace by f*ck.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 18:10 - Jan 14 with 1562 viewsCatullus

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 10:34 - Jan 14 by controversial_jack

Isn't that just the short version of what I said? Except it left out that right now lots of Muslim men are marrying children, in the countries where the legal age is the same as in Iran.

There's been lots of judgements passed (in recent years) on historical figures but comparing them to modern standards, Churchill has taken a pasting for one. Context is important.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 18:38 - Jan 14 with 1553 viewscontroversial_jack

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 18:10 - Jan 14 by Catullus

Isn't that just the short version of what I said? Except it left out that right now lots of Muslim men are marrying children, in the countries where the legal age is the same as in Iran.

There's been lots of judgements passed (in recent years) on historical figures but comparing them to modern standards, Churchill has taken a pasting for one. Context is important.

Marriage age in Iran for women is 16, the same as this country
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 18:49 - Jan 14 with 1546 viewsCatullus

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 18:38 - Jan 14 by controversial_jack

Marriage age in Iran for women is 16, the same as this country

You know what, we're both wrong,

https://www.rferl.org/a/iran-child-bride-marriage-annulled-outcry-11-year-old/30

Read through it and the legal age for girls is 13 with parental consent. 15 for boys. That was at Sept 2019.

Edit, there's this from the year before too,

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/iran-wont-outlaw-marriag
[Post edited 14 Jan 2020 18:51]

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 19:06 - Jan 14 with 1534 viewscontroversial_jack

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 18:49 - Jan 14 by Catullus

You know what, we're both wrong,

https://www.rferl.org/a/iran-child-bride-marriage-annulled-outcry-11-year-old/30

Read through it and the legal age for girls is 13 with parental consent. 15 for boys. That was at Sept 2019.

Edit, there's this from the year before too,

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/iran-wont-outlaw-marriag
[Post edited 14 Jan 2020 18:51]

There are so many different sources on this I don't know which is legit so I give up
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 08:33 - Jan 15 with 1483 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 19:06 - Jan 14 by controversial_jack

There are so many different sources on this I don't know which is legit so I give up

Amnesty International Report on Human Rights, Iran on page 197, this is more than likely a representative source.

https://www.amnesty.org/en/documents/pol10/6700/2018/en/

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 09:55 - Jan 15 with 1454 viewsCatullus

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 08:33 - Jan 15 by JACKMANANDBOY

Amnesty International Report on Human Rights, Iran on page 197, this is more than likely a representative source.

https://www.amnesty.org/en/documents/pol10/6700/2018/en/

So the legal age is 13 but permission can be obtained to force a younger girl into a marriage. There's widespread domestic violence against women and girls.

4 under 18's were executed and 92 others remained on death row.

People with disabilities faced state led discrimination with forced institutionalisation and also non consensual medical procedures being caried out.

Is that a report that says Iran is safer than the USA? Would anyone off this board want to live there? Actually there may be a few

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 11:28 - Jan 15 with 1424 viewsLeonWasGod

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 09:55 - Jan 15 by Catullus

So the legal age is 13 but permission can be obtained to force a younger girl into a marriage. There's widespread domestic violence against women and girls.

4 under 18's were executed and 92 others remained on death row.

People with disabilities faced state led discrimination with forced institutionalisation and also non consensual medical procedures being caried out.

Is that a report that says Iran is safer than the USA? Would anyone off this board want to live there? Actually there may be a few

Irrelevant to this particuylar discussion around the middle east, but up until last year a girl aged 13 could still be married in one of the States of the US (New Hampshire). Others have/recently had 14 as the minimum age. That's bonkers and maybe challenges the west's moral position on this issue.
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 11:31 - Jan 15 with 1423 viewsBLAZE

My grandparent's house on Mayhill had a council house next door that served as temporary housing for asylum seekers whilst their applications were being processed. At one point they had an Iranian mother and daughter living there who they became very good friends with. The mother was a midwife who was brutally beaten and imprisoned for advocating women's rights. As a result she's suffered lifelong brain damage. For her safety and the safety of her daughter, they had to leave Iran, leaving behind her husband and sons which devastated her. She was granted asylum and her daughter has gone on to become a qualified dentist here. Last I heard the mother had a nice flat down SA1 and the daughter recently married a British fella

Praise be to Allah for granting us an excellent immigration policy 🤲🏻 👏🏻

Edit. Oh ye, she was Catholic too which probably entitled her to a few more thumpings over there
[Post edited 15 Jan 2020 11:40]
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 16:01 - Jan 15 with 1349 viewsCatullus

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 11:31 - Jan 15 by BLAZE

My grandparent's house on Mayhill had a council house next door that served as temporary housing for asylum seekers whilst their applications were being processed. At one point they had an Iranian mother and daughter living there who they became very good friends with. The mother was a midwife who was brutally beaten and imprisoned for advocating women's rights. As a result she's suffered lifelong brain damage. For her safety and the safety of her daughter, they had to leave Iran, leaving behind her husband and sons which devastated her. She was granted asylum and her daughter has gone on to become a qualified dentist here. Last I heard the mother had a nice flat down SA1 and the daughter recently married a British fella

Praise be to Allah for granting us an excellent immigration policy 🤲🏻 👏🏻

Edit. Oh ye, she was Catholic too which probably entitled her to a few more thumpings over there
[Post edited 15 Jan 2020 11:40]

I heard similar story from an Iraqi fell who's family had to flee when the Ayatollahs took over. He was working as a kitchen porter in a hotel to helppay his way through University, he said he wanted to be a doctor. That was 35 years ago, things don't change much do they.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024