Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now 23:59 - Jan 7 with 24949 viewsSgorioFruit

Apparently

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 20:54 - Jan 9 with 1941 viewsjackrmee

USA bombed their own bases in Iraq and blew that plane out of the sky, just so everyone thinks it's Iran....
Av some of that!

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 21:00 - Jan 9 with 1911 viewsFlashberryjack

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 20:54 - Jan 9 by jackrmee

USA bombed their own bases in Iraq and blew that plane out of the sky, just so everyone thinks it's Iran....
Av some of that!

Of course they did.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 22:06 - Jan 9 with 1848 viewsfelixstowe_jack

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 19:09 - Jan 9 by controversial_jack

Is that what happened?

The evidence seems to point to it.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 22:45 - Jan 9 with 1809 viewsJack_Meoff

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 22:06 - Jan 9 by felixstowe_jack

The evidence seems to point to it.

What evidence exactly?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 09:39 - Jan 10 with 1704 viewsfelixstowe_jack

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 22:45 - Jan 9 by Jack_Meoff

What evidence exactly?

Do keep up plenty has been released so far.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 10:00 - Jan 10 with 1694 viewsAnotherJohn

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 09:39 - Jan 10 by felixstowe_jack

My sense is that there is no evidence that would satisfy some posters on here, but a picture does seem to be emerging.

https://www.bellingcat.com/news/mena/2020/01/09/video-apparently-showing-flight-
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 10:55 - Jan 10 with 1669 viewscontroversial_jack

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 09:39 - Jan 10 by felixstowe_jack

The Uk says a missile brought it down and Iran said it didn't.
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 11:33 - Jan 10 with 1650 viewstheloneranger

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 10:55 - Jan 10 by controversial_jack

The Uk says a missile brought it down and Iran said it didn't.

Trudeau says they have the evidence implicating a missile strike, he also said Canada's allies also have the evidence.

Iran said it didn't shoot the plane down, yet have the black boxes and have refused to hand them over. I wonder why?? The truth is in those black boxes.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2020 11:33]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Login to get fewer ads

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 11:46 - Jan 10 with 1642 viewscontroversial_jack

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 11:33 - Jan 10 by theloneranger

Trudeau says they have the evidence implicating a missile strike, he also said Canada's allies also have the evidence.

Iran said it didn't shoot the plane down, yet have the black boxes and have refused to hand them over. I wonder why?? The truth is in those black boxes.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2020 11:33]

If indeed a missile did bring it down, then my guess , and that's all it is as we will never be told the truth , is , a third party was behind it. Iran is a modern sophisticated country, they don't make mistakes like this, they wouldn't mistakenly shoot down an airliner
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 11:55 - Jan 10 with 1634 viewsHighjack

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 11:46 - Jan 10 by controversial_jack

If indeed a missile did bring it down, then my guess , and that's all it is as we will never be told the truth , is , a third party was behind it. Iran is a modern sophisticated country, they don't make mistakes like this, they wouldn't mistakenly shoot down an airliner

Yes their methods of torture and execution of homosexual children are amongst the most modern in the world. They are also pioneering new breakthrough technology to find increasingly sophisticated ways to beat a woman to death because she glanced at another man for over half a second. Their cutting edge machinery also provides great efficiency when digging holes to put adulterers and fornicators in, and the stones they throw at them are amongst the highest quality in the world.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 12:00 - Jan 10 with 1626 viewscontroversial_jack

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 11:55 - Jan 10 by Highjack

Yes their methods of torture and execution of homosexual children are amongst the most modern in the world. They are also pioneering new breakthrough technology to find increasingly sophisticated ways to beat a woman to death because she glanced at another man for over half a second. Their cutting edge machinery also provides great efficiency when digging holes to put adulterers and fornicators in, and the stones they throw at them are amongst the highest quality in the world.

You are going off on a tangent. I know of many countries who are equally as brutal and buy arms and get support from the West.I won't name them , but we know who they are
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 12:03 - Jan 10 with 1624 viewsHighjack

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 12:00 - Jan 10 by controversial_jack

You are going off on a tangent. I know of many countries who are equally as brutal and buy arms and get support from the West.I won't name them , but we know who they are

Do they bury their women and children up to their necks and throw stones at them?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 12:04 - Jan 10 with 1622 viewscontroversial_jack

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 12:03 - Jan 10 by Highjack

Do they bury their women and children up to their necks and throw stones at them?

They do worse
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 12:12 - Jan 10 with 1616 viewstheloneranger

If Iran pass the black boxes over then the truth is there. Why would you withhold them if it proves your innocence??

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 12:13 - Jan 10 with 1614 viewsHighjack

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 12:04 - Jan 10 by controversial_jack

They do worse

Like vote for brexit?

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 12:20 - Jan 10 with 1607 viewssnork44

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 20:45 - Jan 9 by Highjack

You don’t need to be Sherlock Holmes to work that one out. Major plane crashes are very rare, so for one to happen at exactly the same time as a missile attack during a period of very high political tension when everybody’s bums are squeaking and trigger fingers are twitching would be extremely unlikely.

Iran has bought the S-400 missile system from Russia and more than likely that the surface to air system is manned by Russian advisors, as we all know Russia has a nice history of shooting down civilian airliners the Korean 747 over Sakalin island in the 80's to the Malaysian airliner over the Ukraine more recently! When it comes to identifying military and civilian aircraft, your average Russian missile and radar operators couldn't differentiate between a Moose and a 737 !

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 12:31 - Jan 10 with 1590 viewscontroversial_jack

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 12:20 - Jan 10 by snork44

Iran has bought the S-400 missile system from Russia and more than likely that the surface to air system is manned by Russian advisors, as we all know Russia has a nice history of shooting down civilian airliners the Korean 747 over Sakalin island in the 80's to the Malaysian airliner over the Ukraine more recently! When it comes to identifying military and civilian aircraft, your average Russian missile and radar operators couldn't differentiate between a Moose and a 737 !

Iran has a sophisticated air traffic control system. Thousands of airliners fly into and out of Iran every year without incident.They don't make mistakes like shooting down airliners - it just doesn't happen. They have denied it was shot down, but if it was shot down covertly by a third party they wouldn't know
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 12:37 - Jan 10 with 1581 viewstheloneranger

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 12:31 - Jan 10 by controversial_jack

Iran has a sophisticated air traffic control system. Thousands of airliners fly into and out of Iran every year without incident.They don't make mistakes like shooting down airliners - it just doesn't happen. They have denied it was shot down, but if it was shot down covertly by a third party they wouldn't know

So they've got all these sophisticated systems, yet they wouldn't know if a plane was shot down over their country??

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 12:38 - Jan 10 with 1580 viewsAnotherJohn

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 12:20 - Jan 10 by snork44

People don't seem to be keeping up at all (see the link from Bellingcat - a pretty objective source - that I posted above). The system everybody is pointing at is the SA-15 Gauntlet (AKA TOR-M1). Russia sold 29 of these systems to Iran in 2005, and the mobile launchers are manned by Iranians. The video of the missile strike is all over the web. I'd say it is 90% conclusive, and I expect this to get firmed up quite soon.
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 12:39 - Jan 10 with 1578 viewsCatullus

No of course, no one ever makes mistakes like this!! Stop trying so hard to be your username.

If Iran has nothing to hide, why hide the black boxes? Those boxes would prove their innocence after all.

Of course, at the point you said Iran is a modern sophisticated country,that was enough. It's run by religious zealots who treat women worse than cave men used to. Very modern. Very sophisticated.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 12:45 - Jan 10 with 1575 viewsLeonWasGod

Video of apparent missile strike. Could be faked could be real, who knows.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2020/jan/10/iran-video-appears-to-show-m
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 12:48 - Jan 10 with 1570 viewscontroversial_jack

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 12:37 - Jan 10 by theloneranger

So they've got all these sophisticated systems, yet they wouldn't know if a plane was shot down over their country??

That's correct. if it was done covertly
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 12:50 - Jan 10 with 1566 viewsAnotherJohn

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 12:45 - Jan 10 by LeonWasGod

Video of apparent missile strike. Could be faked could be real, who knows.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2020/jan/10/iran-video-appears-to-show-m

This was in the link I posted earlier. But mine was better because it indicated that the footage had been geo-located close to the airport.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2020 12:50]
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 13:32 - Jan 10 with 1528 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Iran is a modern sophisticated country.........not if you are a woman.

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2019/04/iran-release-womens-rights-defend

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2019/09/iran-family-of-womens-rights-acti

https://minorityrights.org/publications/beyond-the-veil-discrimination-against-w
[Post edited 10 Jan 2020 13:42]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 13:33 - Jan 10 with 1523 viewsLeonWasGod

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 12:50 - Jan 10 by AnotherJohn

This was in the link I posted earlier. But mine was better because it indicated that the footage had been geo-located close to the airport.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2020 12:50]

Ah yes, sorry for the ferdy just seen that link now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024