Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now 23:59 - Jan 7 with 24971 viewsSgorioFruit

Apparently

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 13:47 - Jan 10 with 1963 viewsHumpty

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 12:20 - Jan 10 by snork44

Iran has bought the S-400 missile system from Russia and more than likely that the surface to air system is manned by Russian advisors, as we all know Russia has a nice history of shooting down civilian airliners the Korean 747 over Sakalin island in the 80's to the Malaysian airliner over the Ukraine more recently! When it comes to identifying military and civilian aircraft, your average Russian missile and radar operators couldn't differentiate between a Moose and a 737 !

Iran doesn't have the S-400, it has the S-300.
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 13:53 - Jan 10 with 1940 viewsHighjack

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 12:48 - Jan 10 by controversial_jack

That's correct. if it was done covertly

Good point. If the massive surface to air missile launcher was sneakily parked in a bush nobody would notice it.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 13:55 - Jan 10 with 1934 viewssnork44

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 13:47 - Jan 10 by Humpty

Iran doesn't have the S-400, it has the S-300.

My mistake , it had been negotiating for the purchase of the S-400 , nevertheless if it does have the S-300 they must have Russian advisors training the operators and as I said before the Russians don't have the best reputation when it comes to downing civilian aircraft!

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 13:57 - Jan 10 with 1934 viewscontroversial_jack

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 13:53 - Jan 10 by Highjack

Good point. If the massive surface to air missile launcher was sneakily parked in a bush nobody would notice it.

These agents or military personnel who launch these missiles tend to have a bit of knowledge about these matters and generally know what they are doing,
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 13:59 - Jan 10 with 1932 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 13:53 - Jan 10 by Highjack

Easy to do....spotted this one in Cwmdonkin Park this morning.

[Post edited 10 Jan 2020 14:00]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 14:00 - Jan 10 with 1930 viewsHumpty

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 13:55 - Jan 10 by snork44

My mistake , it had been negotiating for the purchase of the S-400 , nevertheless if it does have the S-300 they must have Russian advisors training the operators and as I said before the Russians don't have the best reputation when it comes to downing civilian aircraft!

They do want it and Russia has apparently said it is now ready to sell.
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 14:31 - Jan 10 with 1894 viewsAnotherJohn

The Qatar Airlines flights from Cardiff fly over Iran, and they don't have an easy alternative route.. My text trip on that route isn't for a few months, but it isn't the best of situations.
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 14:46 - Jan 10 with 1881 viewsHighjack

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 13:59 - Jan 10 by JACKMANANDBOY

Easy to do....spotted this one in Cwmdonkin Park this morning.

[Post edited 10 Jan 2020 14:00]

That one still has the missile attached to it though so we know it wasn’t the welsh that shot down the plane.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Login to get fewer ads

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 15:07 - Jan 10 with 1873 viewscontroversial_jack

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 14:46 - Jan 10 by Highjack

That one still has the missile attached to it though so we know it wasn’t the welsh that shot down the plane.

I was going to say that it's not rocket science to shoot down an aircraft
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 15:44 - Jan 10 with 1845 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 14:46 - Jan 10 by Highjack

When I read about the Turks being involved, I immediately thoughts of the Trimsaran Liberation Organisation.

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 16:47 - Jan 10 with 1805 viewshobo

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 12:39 - Jan 10 by Catullus

No of course, no one ever makes mistakes like this!! Stop trying so hard to be your username.

If Iran has nothing to hide, why hide the black boxes? Those boxes would prove their innocence after all.

Of course, at the point you said Iran is a modern sophisticated country,that was enough. It's run by religious zealots who treat women worse than cave men used to. Very modern. Very sophisticated.

They are not hiding the black boxes. They are refusing to hand it over to the country that just murdered their General.

They will launch the investigation in Iran, and have invited foreign experts to oversee the investigation. As CJ says, Iran has the sophisticated systems to enable them to do this, so why would they hand the box over to USA?
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 16:59 - Jan 10 with 1793 viewsHighjack

They’re probably using the black boxes to club some kid to death for not being straight enough.

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 18:59 - Jan 10 with 1741 viewsjackrmee

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 12:31 - Jan 10 by controversial_jack

Iran has a sophisticated air traffic control system. Thousands of airliners fly into and out of Iran every year without incident.They don't make mistakes like shooting down airliners - it just doesn't happen. They have denied it was shot down, but if it was shot down covertly by a third party they wouldn't know

A third party paid by Donald Trump?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 19:22 - Jan 10 with 1725 viewsraynor94

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 16:47 - Jan 10 by hobo

They are not hiding the black boxes. They are refusing to hand it over to the country that just murdered their General.

They will launch the investigation in Iran, and have invited foreign experts to oversee the investigation. As CJ says, Iran has the sophisticated systems to enable them to do this, so why would they hand the box over to USA?

Why have they bulldozed the site clean, and got rid of any evidence, and that video of the plane being hit and immediately crashing, has obviously been doctored by the Yanks

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 19:53 - Jan 10 with 1711 viewsLeonWasGod

How anyone on here can claim that anything about this is “obvious” is beyond me. Let’s just be honest; unless they’re in MI6 nobody on here has got a clue what happened and anyone claiming too is just pissing in the wind (or borrowing someone else’s views of twotter or the like, which is the same thing).
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 23:15 - Jan 10 with 1662 viewsDJack

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 13:55 - Jan 10 by snork44

Thankfully USS Vincennes is no longer in service.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 06:05 - Jan 11 with 1613 viewsfelixstowe_jack

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 19:53 - Jan 10 by LeonWasGod

How anyone on here can claim that anything about this is “obvious” is beyond me. Let’s just be honest; unless they’re in MI6 nobody on here has got a clue what happened and anyone claiming too is just pissing in the wind (or borrowing someone else’s views of twotter or the like, which is the same thing).

I suppose the fact than Iran now says it accidentally shot it down the plane might convince you how "obvious" it was.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 07:19 - Jan 11 with 1591 viewsHighjack

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 06:05 - Jan 11 by felixstowe_jack

I suppose the fact than Iran now says it accidentally shot it down the plane might convince you how "obvious" it was.

Yes but they did it covertly so they didn’t know and in a modern and sophisticated manner.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2020 7:20]

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 08:01 - Jan 11 with 1568 viewstheloneranger

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 13:57 - Jan 10 by controversial_jack

These agents or military personnel who launch these missiles tend to have a bit of knowledge about these matters and generally know what they are doing,

"The military apologised for downing the plane, saying it would upgrade its systems to prevent such "mistakes" in the future. It added that those responsible would be held accountable and prosecuted. "

"President Rouhani expressed his condolences. "[Iran] deeply regrets this disastrous mistake,"

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 08:34 - Jan 11 with 1559 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Are you saying they did it deliberately?

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 08:35 - Jan 11 with 1558 viewsraynor94

Of course they do!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 10:21 - Jan 11 with 1504 viewsDarran

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 12:31 - Jan 10 by controversial_jack

Iran has a sophisticated air traffic control system. Thousands of airliners fly into and out of Iran every year without incident.They don't make mistakes like shooting down airliners - it just doesn't happen. They have denied it was shot down, but if it was shot down covertly by a third party they wouldn't know

Like I’ve said several times you are nothing but an embarrassing mouthy ćunt that knows fuçk all about fuçk all.
You should be ashamed of yourself but you won’t be becausd people like you never are. #Prick

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jan/11/iran-admits-shooting-down-ukrainia

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 11:19 - Jan 11 with 1452 viewsHighjack

Iran has apologised for this terrible mistake. The missile was supposed to hit a school full of heathen blasphemers. Those deemed responsible for this grave error will be rounded up and dutifully lashed to death in a modern and sophisticated manner.

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 11:21 - Jan 11 with 1447 viewsdickythorpe

I think I'll unintentionally rob a bank.
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 11:22 - Jan 11 with 1442 viewscontroversial_jack

Tragic event, but at least they have taken responsibility for it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024