Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now 23:59 - Jan 7 with 24953 viewsSgorioFruit

Apparently

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 00:15 - Jan 12 with 1949 viewsBLAZE

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 22:23 - Jan 11 by controversial_jack

Tehran is a lot safer than Washington DC

Unless you're the British ambassador it seems. International law doesn't apply in Iran, see.
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 00:35 - Jan 12 with 1917 viewsDarran

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 00:15 - Jan 12 by BLAZE

Unless you're the British ambassador it seems. International law doesn't apply in Iran, see.

Don’t bother J it’s pointless he’s a prick.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 08:29 - Jan 12 with 1820 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Don't let the Gasht-e Ershad catch you drinking alcohol, you'll get flogged 80 times. If you are a women viloent crime by your husband does not count as a crime.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 08:31 - Jan 12 with 1815 viewsjackrmee

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 12:16 - Jan 11 by Darran

Don’t be silly they’re lovely people,well if you listen to half the wànkers on here.

They're nicer than Israel, put it like that.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 08:38 - Jan 12 with 1809 viewsGlastonbury

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 22:16 - Jan 11 by Darran

Nah there’ll never be peace in Iran. I said the same in here about the Egyptian uprising and got slaughtered for it.
Seriously were would you rather walk on your own tonight? Down a street in the capital of Iran or down a street in the capital of America. Ask your wife too.
You can’t blame America for everything even though I hope Trump dies overnight.

You hope Trump dies overnight ? What has he personally done to you that's made you say that disgusting comment. Unbelievable. U really need to get out a bit more son
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 08:40 - Jan 12 with 1808 viewsGlastonbury

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 22:26 - Jan 11 by Darran

Oh listen to this silly ćunt.

Have u been to Tehran ??? Or do u listen to what comes on ur black and white telly in
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 08:57 - Jan 12 with 1790 viewsBrynmill_Jack

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 08:29 - Jan 12 by JACKMANANDBOY

Don't let the Gasht-e Ershad catch you drinking alcohol, you'll get flogged 80 times. If you are a women viloent crime by your husband does not count as a crime.

Well you’re just describing Islam in general there.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 09:06 - Jan 12 with 1787 viewscontroversial_jack

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 08:40 - Jan 12 by Glastonbury

Have u been to Tehran ??? Or do u listen to what comes on ur black and white telly in

Save your breath mate, you can't educate pork.I have tried and failed.
Login to get fewer ads

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 10:32 - Jan 12 with 1745 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 08:57 - Jan 12 by Brynmill_Jack

Well you’re just describing Islam in general there.

There are many versions of Islam and for example, different approaches to alcohol in Islamic countries.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/belief/2011/oct/08/drinkers-islam-pale

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 10:44 - Jan 12 with 1732 viewsCatullus

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 09:06 - Jan 12 by controversial_jack

Save your breath mate, you can't educate pork.I have tried and failed.

You haven't tried at all!

The ordinary people in Iran are just like you and me, it's the neanderthals in charge wo are the problem.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 11:10 - Jan 12 with 1708 viewsfelixstowe_jack

How can it be safer than Washington where there have been nearly 200 murders in Tehran already this year.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 11:47 - Jan 12 with 1684 viewsDarran

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 11:10 - Jan 12 by felixstowe_jack

How can it be safer than Washington where there have been nearly 200 murders in Tehran already this year.

What’s that got to with anything though? 🤣

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 14:56 - Jan 12 with 1612 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Good to see uncle jezza at his knew job yesterday the pro iran rally. He mentioned the the plane crash in Iran not the murder of the innocent passengers.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 15:03 - Jan 12 with 1602 viewsEbo

99.954% of stats are made up

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 15:09 - Jan 12 with 1596 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 10:44 - Jan 12 by Catullus

You haven't tried at all!

The ordinary people in Iran are just like you and me, it's the neanderthals in charge wo are the problem.

Yes, everywhere I've been in the world 'ordinary people' have been welcoming and generous.

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 15:10 - Jan 12 with 1593 viewsoldtownjack

This is always worth a watch when America embark on their latest foreign 'intervention'.

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 20:06 - Jan 12 with 1520 viewscontroversial_jack

The USA has a murder rate approx twice of that of Iran
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 20:42 - Jan 12 with 1489 viewsFlashberryjack

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 20:06 - Jan 12 by controversial_jack

The USA has a murder rate approx twice of that of Iran

Are we talking reported murders ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 21:03 - Jan 12 with 1467 viewscontroversial_jack

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 20:42 - Jan 12 by Flashberryjack

Are we talking reported murders ?

Of course, because we wouldn't know about any others if they aren't reported.
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 21:10 - Jan 12 with 1457 viewsFlashberryjack

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 21:03 - Jan 12 by controversial_jack

Of course, because we wouldn't know about any others if they aren't reported.

Exactly.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 22:54 - Jan 12 with 1411 viewscontroversial_jack

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 21:10 - Jan 12 by Flashberryjack

Exactly.

Which would be the same for all sides
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 23:07 - Jan 12 with 1398 viewsJack_Meoff

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 22:54 - Jan 12 by controversial_jack

Which would be the same for all sides

As if us muggles get anything but an utterly sanctioned and sanitised version of the game of geopolitical f*ckery.

From the flickering shadows on Plato's cave wall to the Society of the Spectacle; there's nothing new under the sun.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 09:57 - Jan 13 with 1312 viewsCatullus

Go Compare...

https://www.numbeo.com/crime/compare_cities.jsp?country1=United+States&country2=

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 10:02 - Jan 13 with 1308 viewsA_Fans_Dad

They don't consider killing 1500 "protesters" a crime do they?
They were shooting more of them last night.
It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 10:19 - Jan 13 with 1300 viewsCatullus

It’s all kicking off in Iraq right now on 10:02 - Jan 13 by A_Fans_Dad

They don't consider killing 1500 "protesters" a crime do they?
They were shooting more of them last night.

That's the big difference, anyone caught being a "practising homosexual" in Iran can expect the death penalty which, under their law (and it's the same in other Muslim countries) is not murder. It would be considered barbaric AND murder in Europe though...and other places before anyone chimes in.
The second link says that children can be executed once they reach maturity which is 15 for boys and 9 for girls and there is another barbaric idea, at the age of 9 they'll marry a girl off and the man can take his conjugal rights, the way I understand it the girl has no right to say no either. If she does the husband can beat her. Often these 'husbands' are over 40 and can afford the dowry.

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2019/04/iran-two-17yearold-boys-flogged-a

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/iran-death-penalty-child-ex

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024