Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea - Cardiff combined team, would any Cardiff players get in? 13:09 - Jan 9 with 2217 viewsAlfieMooresSon

4 points between us, I'm not sure how they look terrible?

It would be our team mostly I would have thought but what Cardiff players would make it in?

From what little I've seen on TV maybe Hoillet, Mendez Lang, Bennett, Ralls and the keeper, who looks a good shot-stopper but can't kick to his own team, look in contention?

I suppose we will find out Sunday how good they are?
Swansea - Cardiff combined team, would any Cardiff players get in? on 15:33 - Jan 9 with 2120 viewsOldjack

This will be a game of who's the shitest 1-1 is my guess but hoping for 0-3

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Swansea - Cardiff combined team, would any Cardiff players get in? on 17:20 - Jan 9 with 2025 viewstaffpunk

Two poor teams, I'd have thought you'd want Etheridge, Babma,Tomlin, maybe Bacuna.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Swansea - Cardiff combined team, would any Cardiff players get in? on 17:43 - Jan 9 with 1982 viewsNeath_Jack

Two bald men arguing over a comb.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Swansea - Cardiff combined team, would any Cardiff players get in? on 19:28 - Jan 9 with 1895 viewsDr_Winston

And top of the list of threads that will definitely be bumped if we lose on Sunday is...

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swansea - Cardiff combined team, would any Cardiff players get in? on 19:36 - Jan 9 with 1883 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Swansea - Cardiff combined team, would any Cardiff players get in? on 19:28 - Jan 9 by Dr_Winston

And top of the list of threads that will definitely be bumped if we lose on Sunday is...

We could easily lose we are at a similar level at the moment, I think we will just do it as they are terrible in defence against teams that run at them, my only fear is they will try something different to combat it after getting stuffed by QPR, but they don't appear to have many options or pace at the back.

The only other problem is an early goal for them from a dead ball situation and they park 2 busses?

nil one or one two I would go for?
Swansea - Cardiff combined team, would any Cardiff players get in? on 00:36 - Jan 10 with 1768 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I think their defensive MF Vaulks is better than our CDM - largely only because we haven't got one........

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swansea - Cardiff combined team, would any Cardiff players get in? on 01:03 - Jan 10 with 1757 viewssg1912

Swansea - Cardiff combined team, would any Cardiff players get in? on 17:20 - Jan 9 by taffpunk

Two poor teams, I'd have thought you'd want Etheridge, Babma,Tomlin, maybe Bacuna.

Bemba was ok about 5 years ago, but currently I wouldn’t want him in the team ahead of Rodon and Van Der Hoorn
Swansea - Cardiff combined team, would any Cardiff players get in? on 06:52 - Jan 10 with 1690 viewssplJack

What a stupid thread.
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea - Cardiff combined team, would any Cardiff players get in? on 06:55 - Jan 10 with 1689 viewsDr_Winston

Swansea - Cardiff combined team, would any Cardiff players get in? on 19:36 - Jan 9 by AlfieMooresSon

We could easily lose we are at a similar level at the moment, I think we will just do it as they are terrible in defence against teams that run at them, my only fear is they will try something different to combat it after getting stuffed by QPR, but they don't appear to have many options or pace at the back.

The only other problem is an early goal for them from a dead ball situation and they park 2 busses?

nil one or one two I would go for?

If we make half dozen changes again, chuck in a player or two who have barely featured for a month with another two or three out of position (basically Cooper's standard team selection) then things may well go South.

I'm just gonna do what I do most derby games. Hope beyond hope that we win and just wish to get the whole thing over with.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024