Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Woodman 23:07 - Jan 9 with 3635 viewsChief

Can't see it myself but few rumours on twitter that we're in talks to sign him permanently to free up another loan space. Surely to be too expensive for what we'd be prepared to pay

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Woodman on 23:17 - Jan 9 with 2895 viewskarnataka

Unless either Nordfeldt or Mulder leaves and we get another wage off the bill to help with the fee?
Woodman on 23:20 - Jan 9 with 2875 viewsDarran

I don’t even think he’s that good.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Woodman on 23:40 - Jan 9 with 2825 viewsswan65split

Woodman on 23:20 - Jan 9 by Darran

Hes the best we have Dar, .....started well, but has stagnated slightly. but he will come again.
(former keeper here )
Woodman on 23:54 - Jan 9 with 2782 viewsjasper_T

We only want loans because we have no money. We're not paying millions to have an extra match day loan slot, that's insane.
Woodman on 00:31 - Jan 10 with 2719 viewshobo

Not very often Twitter is correct, but would be excellent news. He's certainly earned the move, and wouldn't be very expensive.He's 4th choice GK at Newcastle with less than 18 months left on his contract
Woodman on 06:29 - Jan 10 with 2544 viewsdickythorpe

Fading as season goes on. Looks like a 15 year old with that stupid haircut.
Woodman on 06:48 - Jan 10 with 2513 viewssplJack

I think he's done well overall. Big upgrade on last seasons keepers, would be happy to see him sign.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2020 6:48]
Woodman on 06:58 - Jan 10 with 2504 viewsDr_Winston

Been a tad indecisive of late, which is understandable. He's still a baby in goalkeeping terms.

The club will be keeping a close eye on Steven Benda too. Five clean sheets in twelve games at Swindon plus some glowing reports might convince us that it's time he started getting some chances here.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Woodman on 07:50 - Jan 10 with 2373 viewsMrSwerve

Would be an excellent signing. He’s pulled off some outstanding saves this season and kept us in a lot of games. Don’t forget that he’s young and inexperienced.

We need some stability at the back and having Woodman permanently would give us this.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Woodman on 09:22 - Jan 10 with 2191 viewsjackrmee

Woodman on 23:20 - Jan 9 by Darran

Not easy to find good keepers. Even at the top of the prem it's difficult.
edit...I do rate him though. Especially in this league.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2020 9:23]

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Woodman on 09:36 - Jan 10 with 2134 viewsoldcob

Woodman on 23:40 - Jan 9 by swan65split

Hes the best we have Dar, .....started well, but has stagnated slightly. but he will come again.
(former keeper here )

As a former keeper (me too) you will appreciate he hasn't had the same two CB's in front of him. He was more that capable behind Rodon and VDH.
Woodman on 09:48 - Jan 10 with 2096 viewsjojaca

Woodman on 09:36 - Jan 10 by oldcob

As a former keeper (me too) you will appreciate he hasn't had the same two CB's in front of him. He was more that capable behind Rodon and VDH.

I personally think championship level is about right for him. Lacks a physical presence for top level with his current skill set.

Even when you know, you never know?

Woodman on 09:51 - Jan 10 with 2085 viewsSwansea93

Valued at 1.8M on transfermarket, he will be abit more cost effective end of the season when he's in his last 12 months, he refused a new deal previously as he didn't want to be in the U23s but signed a 1 year deal prior to coming here so Newcastle have to decide what they want to do with him because it sounds like he wont stick around being a bit part keeper.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Woodman on 11:03 - Jan 10 with 1922 viewsbuilthjack

It's probably a rumour spread by Birch, for fans to think we will spend money. It's a load of b@llocks.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Woodman on 12:30 - Jan 10 with 1785 viewspencoedjack

I shouldn't be but am surprised at the negative comments regarding Woodman.

Done an excellent job imo.
Woodman on 12:31 - Jan 10 with 1780 viewsSwansea93

Everton and Spurs interested.

Woodman on 12:33 - Jan 10 with 1766 viewspencoedjack

Woodman on 12:31 - Jan 10 by Swansea93

Everton and Spurs interested.

Although its Freddie's agent talking if 1 club need a new keeper its Everton.

Pickford is gash.
Woodman on 12:41 - Jan 10 with 1740 viewsVincent_Vega

Woodman on 12:33 - Jan 10 by pencoedjack

Although its Freddie's agent talking if 1 club need a new keeper its Everton.

Pickford is gash.

Too busy 'getting the rave on' probably to worry about his goalkeeping..... the d!ck

Um I'd sign him definitely

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Woodman on 13:50 - Jan 10 with 1592 viewsMrSwerve

Woodman on 12:30 - Jan 10 by pencoedjack

Yep - he's been pretty consistent all season and has very rarely let us down. He's as good as we'll pick up at this level. Some will never be happy, though.

I'm not sure what more he could have done so far this season.

Woodman on 14:05 - Jan 10 with 1556 viewsSwansea93

Woodman on 13:50 - Jan 10 by MrSwerve

Yep - he's been pretty consistent all season and has very rarely let us down. He's as good as we'll pick up at this level. Some will never be happy, though.

I'm not sure what more he could have done so far this season.

Distribute the ball quicker, many times this season he's stood there holding the ball not throwing it out quickly to start an attack, this is not a dig because I think he's been pretty solid for us, but it's frustrating when he's like that, that's all Nordfeldt was decent for.

Woodman on 14:24 - Jan 10 with 1508 viewsMrSwerve

Woodman on 14:05 - Jan 10 by Swansea93

Distribute the ball quicker, many times this season he's stood there holding the ball not throwing it out quickly to start an attack, this is not a dig because I think he's been pretty solid for us, but it's frustrating when he's like that, that's all Nordfeldt was decent for.

Possibly, although it doesn't help when the majority of our team are like statues when it comes to dead ball/goalkeeper situations. He needs the options.

Woodman on 14:29 - Jan 10 with 1487 viewsswan65split

Woodman on 09:36 - Jan 10 by oldcob

yes , fully agree , his dip?? co incides with those injuries, but he"ll learn from that I am sure, as I said, he"ll come good again I am quite confident of that.
Woodman on 15:15 - Jan 10 with 1393 viewsTimTtam

I'm sure it's a fake rumour, but if it did happen, we could sell Benda to Swindon (will probably be in League 1 next season) and recoup a small part of the Woodman fee at least.

Most likely scenario is that Woodman goes back, and Benda steps up to our first team next season.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Woodman on 16:33 - Jan 10 with 1268 viewsLeonWasGod

Woodman on 12:30 - Jan 10 by pencoedjack

Considering his age and lack of first team experience, he's done marvelously well. He's almost doubled his first team game time already with us this season, that's how inexperienced he is.
Woodman on 16:44 - Jan 10 with 1236 viewsmarchamjack

If it involves spending actual money on a permanent basis this won’t be true, as that would imply the Yanks thinking of long term ownership which we all know is not the case

Think the person who started the rumour on twitter has 42 followers...just saying

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024