Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A Nice Change Involving Signing of Players 15:50 - Jan 10 with 2387 viewsTimTtam

We're 10 days into the January window and we've already signed 2 players (albeit on loan. We can't spend money). Gone are the days of signing all our players on deadline day or with just a few days to go. Or even worse, not even signing anyone (Potter in January 2019).

It's also a huge bonus to be signing youth players from Liverpool and Chelsea respectively. That comes down to Cooper being here. Also the loan signatures in the summer. I seriously doubt many, if any, would've been signed had Potter still been here.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

A Nice Change Involving Signing of Players on 16:46 - Jan 10 with 2245 viewsLeonWasGod

They'll still be costing us, just not on significant transfer fees.

It'll be interesting to see how they get on. They should be tidy players given where they've come from and not just here to make up the numbers (but then I thought the same about Sanches).
A Nice Change Involving Signing of Players on 16:51 - Jan 10 with 2230 viewsMrSwerve

Blame the yanks.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

A Nice Change Involving Signing of Players on 16:57 - Jan 10 with 2214 viewsJackfath

Let's all hope they're all successful and add value to our squad. Nothing else to say really.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

A Nice Change Involving Signing of Players on 17:07 - Jan 10 with 2164 viewsSwanjaxs

We going up ain't we...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

A Nice Change Involving Signing of Players on 17:24 - Jan 10 with 2093 viewsjasper_T

We don't have a great recent record for signing players better than what we already have in our academy, but fingers crossed.
A Nice Change Involving Signing of Players on 23:05 - Jan 10 with 1811 viewsDJack

A Nice Change Involving Signing of Players on 16:57 - Jan 10 by Jackfath

Let's all hope they're all successful and add value to our squad. Nothing else to say really.

+1 Fathy

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

A Nice Change Involving Signing of Players on 11:40 - Jan 11 with 1590 viewskarnataka

It was pretty clear from day 1 that Sanchez didn't want to be here. These guys are coming to get league experience and play as much as they can to develop their careers.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024