Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bigger than Barcelona. They have West Brom as their feeder club. 19:29 - Jan 11 with 4212 viewsOscar10

Surely little old Swansea can’t beat the footballing connoisseurs from the capital.
😁
Bigger than Barcelona. They have West Brom as their feeder club. on 19:37 - Jan 11 with 2653 viewslonglostjack

They’ve always been bigger than us. Just not in my lifetime.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Bigger than Barcelona. They have West Brom as their feeder club. on 19:42 - Jan 11 with 2626 viewsbennytheblue

Bigger than Barcelona. They have West Brom as their feeder club. on 19:37 - Jan 11 by longlostjack

31,000 odd, just like our average last season. Something you chaps can only dream about
Bigger than Barcelona. They have West Brom as their feeder club. on 19:54 - Jan 11 with 2577 viewsraynor94

Bigger than Barcelona. They have West Brom as their feeder club. on 19:42 - Jan 11 by bennytheblue

31,000 odd, just like our average last season. Something you chaps can only dream about

7 years in the Premier league, it must give you nightmares, not sweet dreams

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Bigger than Barcelona. They have West Brom as their feeder club. on 19:58 - Jan 11 with 2560 views1462jack

Bigger than Barcelona. They have West Brom as their feeder club. on 19:42 - Jan 11 by bennytheblue

And your the capital and you got an air port
Bigger than Barcelona. They have West Brom as their feeder club. on 19:59 - Jan 11 with 2558 viewsOscar10

Is that how you determine the size of a club ? by stadium capacity ?
Bigger than Barcelona. They have West Brom as their feeder club. on 20:06 - Jan 11 with 2522 viewsclloy2

Bigger than Barcelona. They have West Brom as their feeder club. on 19:59 - Jan 11 by Oscar10

Is that how you determine the size of a club ? by stadium capacity ?

Fuk me- Im only 59 , and I can`t recall our capital ever achieving anything in my lifetime on the footballing stage. If only I was born 50 years earlier, I could have celebrated their only cup win.
Still it must be so comforting for them to know that they are bigger than Barcelona.
Bigger than Barcelona. They have West Brom as their feeder club. on 20:08 - Jan 11 with 2515 views1462jack

Bigger than Barcelona. They have West Brom as their feeder club. on 19:37 - Jan 11 by longlostjack

They called us the Welsh Wigan , funnily enough Wigan turned down a bid from the scum for keiffer moor , that massive stadium , being the capital ,winning the FA cup 100 years ago , I bet keiffer is livid
Bigger than Barcelona. They have West Brom as their feeder club. on 20:11 - Jan 11 with 2504 viewsGaryjack

Yep, and only once outside of the Prem, have you opened your hideous Ayatollah red stand for a league game. That's right, against your 2nd biggest rivals. Now that is what makes a big club. The evidence is overwhelming, we are a massive to you!
Login to get fewer ads

Bigger than Barcelona. They have West Brom as their feeder club. on 20:14 - Jan 11 with 2485 viewsJBT95

31k, 28k home fans who watched you do what exactly?

Get relegated. Get smashed by all the top sides and see a Gylfi Siggy double.
Bigger than Barcelona. They have West Brom as their feeder club. on 20:17 - Jan 11 with 2472 viewsJBT95

Bigger than Barcelona. They have West Brom as their feeder club. on 20:08 - Jan 11 by 1462jack

They called us the Welsh Wigan , funnily enough Wigan turned down a bid from the scum for keiffer moor , that massive stadium , being the capital ,winning the FA cup 100 years ago , I bet keiffer is livid

I'd rather support Wigan than Cardiff.

Wigan fans have watched them play in the Europa League! Win a major trophy! Beat top sides in their proper colours in games that matter!
Bigger than Barcelona. They have West Brom as their feeder club. on 20:19 - Jan 11 with 2465 viewsdickythorpe

Carlisle made more noise than you.
Bigger than Barcelona. They have West Brom as their feeder club. on 20:36 - Jan 11 with 2432 viewsbennytheblue

Bigger than Barcelona. They have West Brom as their feeder club. on 20:11 - Jan 11 by Garyjack

Yep, and only once outside of the Prem, have you opened your hideous Ayatollah red stand for a league game. That's right, against your 2nd biggest rivals. Now that is what makes a big club. The evidence is overwhelming, we are a massive to you!

Oh gary I pity you, I’ve been in the red seats a few times, and not for PL games. It’s a south wales event tomorrow we should celebrate it. I remember we’d only get 6000 for such games. Still, if you think your still important, you do it.
Bigger than Barcelona. They have West Brom as their feeder club. on 20:37 - Jan 11 with 2425 viewsbennytheblue

Bigger than Barcelona. They have West Brom as their feeder club. on 20:14 - Jan 11 by JBT95

31k, 28k home fans who watched you do what exactly?

Get relegated. Get smashed by all the top sides and see a Gylfi Siggy double.

We won a fair amount of home games last season
Bigger than Barcelona. They have West Brom as their feeder club. on 20:43 - Jan 11 with 2400 viewsNortbankboy

Great more people to see history being made!
Bigger than Barcelona. They have West Brom as their feeder club. on 20:44 - Jan 11 with 2399 viewsJBT95

Bigger than Barcelona. They have West Brom as their feeder club. on 20:37 - Jan 11 by bennytheblue

Doesn't matter.

We beat Liverpool & Arsenal and still went down.
Bigger than Barcelona. They have West Brom as their feeder club. on 20:45 - Jan 11 with 2398 viewsJBT95

Bigger than Barcelona. They have West Brom as their feeder club. on 20:36 - Jan 11 by bennytheblue

Oh gary I pity you, I’ve been in the red seats a few times, and not for PL games. It’s a south wales event tomorrow we should celebrate it. I remember we’d only get 6000 for such games. Still, if you think your still important, you do it.

Man City FA Cup 2 seasons ago was it?
When you won promotion?
UEFA Super Cup?
[Post edited 11 Jan 2020 20:45]
Bigger than Barcelona. They have West Brom as their feeder club. on 20:46 - Jan 11 with 2392 viewsOscar10

Bigger than Barcelona. They have West Brom as their feeder club. on 20:37 - Jan 11 by bennytheblue

Just not enough. 😁
Bigger than Barcelona. They have West Brom as their feeder club. on 21:05 - Jan 11 with 2332 viewsGaryjack

Bigger than Barcelona. They have West Brom as their feeder club. on 20:36 - Jan 11 by bennytheblue

Oh shut up you fanny. The only time you've sat in the red seats outside of the Prem would be for a Wales game. Save your pity for your own mush, you know, the ones like you who believe your a huge club because you won a cup when short trousers were worn below the knee, and a curly moustache was mandatory.
Bigger than Barcelona. They have West Brom as their feeder club. on 21:21 - Jan 11 with 2283 viewsbennytheblue

Bigger than Barcelona. They have West Brom as their feeder club. on 20:45 - Jan 11 by JBT95

Man City FA Cup 2 seasons ago was it?
When you won promotion?
UEFA Super Cup?
[Post edited 11 Jan 2020 20:45]

Wolves and reading in the championship 2 years ago, prob a few more
Bigger than Barcelona. They have West Brom as their feeder club. on 21:22 - Jan 11 with 2278 viewsbennytheblue

Bigger than Barcelona. They have West Brom as their feeder club. on 20:44 - Jan 11 by JBT95

Doesn't matter.

We beat Liverpool & Arsenal and still went down.

Oh we know, the best summer ever that was. In 100 years you will still be going in about the 7 seasons
Bigger than Barcelona. They have West Brom as their feeder club. on 21:24 - Jan 11 with 2272 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bigger than Barcelona. They have West Brom as their feeder club. on 21:22 - Jan 11 by bennytheblue

Oh we know, the best summer ever that was. In 100 years you will still be going in about the 7 seasons

Is that the limit? Hope so, because that means in 7 years time you’ll stop going on about your fa cup win

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bigger than Barcelona. They have West Brom as their feeder club. on 21:26 - Jan 11 with 2263 viewsbennytheblue

Bigger than Barcelona. They have West Brom as their feeder club. on 21:24 - Jan 11 by Brynmill_Jack

Is that the limit? Hope so, because that means in 7 years time you’ll stop going on about your fa cup win

Don’t be daft bryn, 2027 we will be doing the centurion double
Bigger than Barcelona. They have West Brom as their feeder club. on 21:57 - Jan 11 with 2211 viewsHumpty

Bigger than Barcelona. They have West Brom as their feeder club. on 20:06 - Jan 11 by clloy2

Fuk me- Im only 59 , and I can`t recall our capital ever achieving anything in my lifetime on the footballing stage. If only I was born 50 years earlier, I could have celebrated their only cup win.
Still it must be so comforting for them to know that they are bigger than Barcelona.

They did lead Real Madrid at half time once.
Bigger than Barcelona. They have West Brom as their feeder club. on 00:28 - Jan 12 with 2033 viewsclloy2

Bigger than Barcelona. They have West Brom as their feeder club. on 21:57 - Jan 11 by Humpty

They did lead Real Madrid at half time once.

Of course i nearly remember that. What year was that again.
Thats why their bigger than Barca because they almost beat Real Madrid, does anybody remember that. Well I can certainly remember beating Valencia at the Mestalla, i know cos I was there, wasnt all that long ago as I recall, certainly in living memory, just after we won that trophy at Wembley, knocking out Liverpool on the way and beating Chelsea over two legs in the semi, in fact it was almost like it happened yesterday. Didnt we almost beat Napoli over two legs after Valencia, of course we did, I know cos I was there. Good job it wasnt back in 192? otherwise I'd never have remembered.
Bigger than Barcelona. They have West Brom as their feeder club. on 10:05 - Jan 12 with 1845 viewsjack247

Bigger than Barcelona. They have West Brom as their feeder club. on 21:22 - Jan 11 by bennytheblue

Nah, we’ll all be dead. Same as all the Cardiff fans that last saw your club win a major trophy
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024