Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All Welsh BDO World Darts Final on Sunday! 22:03 - Jan 11 with 2339 viewsBrynCartwright

Great stuff.

Wayne Warren (Rhondda) v Jim Williams (Presteigne)

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

All Welsh BDO World Darts Final on Sunday! on 22:47 - Jan 11 with 1869 viewsjojaca

Accrington Stanley, who are they?

Even when you know, you never know?

All Welsh BDO World Darts Final on Sunday! on 23:21 - Jan 11 with 1847 viewsBrynCartwright

The BDO are really unprofessional I know, compared to to the ultra-slick PDC, but somehow it suits darts to be completely arse over tit.

Hopefully Wolfy will take over the management soon, get it back to the Lakeside where it belongs, and get that little feller with the great voice doing the walk-ons.

Whatever; It's just great that a Welshman will be BDO World Champion.

All Welsh BDO World Darts Final on Sunday! on 08:32 - Jan 12 with 1767 viewsepaul

How did Alan Evans get on

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

All Welsh BDO World Darts Final on Sunday! on 10:00 - Jan 12 with 1705 viewsBrynCartwright

All Welsh BDO World Darts Final on Sunday! on 08:32 - Jan 12 by epaul

How did Alan Evans get on

Are you talking about the Alan Evans who died in 1999?

If so, not very well!

All Welsh BDO World Darts Final on Sunday! on 10:06 - Jan 12 with 1692 viewsdickythorpe

All Welsh BDO World Darts Final on Sunday! on 10:00 - Jan 12 by BrynCartwright

If so, not very well!

All Welsh BDO World Darts Final on Sunday! on 10:07 - Jan 12 with 1691 viewsSwanDownUnder

the ones are not good enough for real darts?
All Welsh BDO World Darts Final on Sunday! on 10:24 - Jan 12 with 1666 viewsFergal

Not that it matters really, but Wayne Warren is a Jack.
All Welsh BDO World Darts Final on Sunday! on 10:27 - Jan 12 with 1663 viewsepaul

If so, not very well!

That's him a superstar in his heyday, had beef with the crafty cockney c unt

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Login to get fewer ads

All Welsh BDO World Darts Final on Sunday! on 22:08 - Jan 12 with 1520 viewsBLAZE

All Welsh BDO World Darts Final on Sunday! on 10:24 - Jan 12 by Fergal

One set away from being a World Champion Jack
All Welsh BDO World Darts Final on Sunday! on 22:12 - Jan 12 with 1506 viewsBanosswan

All Welsh BDO World Darts Final on Sunday! on 22:08 - Jan 12 by BLAZE

One set away from being a World Champion Jack

Winner!

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

All Welsh BDO World Darts Final on Sunday! on 22:12 - Jan 12 with 1505 viewsFergal

End of an era as it is generally believed that this will be the last BDO Worlds in its current guise.

They are absolutely stone cold broke and it is rumoured that the players may not receive a penny in prize money for this tournament with debts and court orders mounting.

Congratulations Wayne Warren.
All Welsh BDO World Darts Final on Sunday! on 22:16 - Jan 12 with 1489 viewsexiledclaseboy

All Welsh BDO World Darts Final on Sunday! on 22:12 - Jan 12 by Fergal

End of an era as it is generally believed that this will be the last BDO Worlds in its current guise.

They are absolutely stone cold broke and it is rumoured that the players may not receive a penny in prize money for this tournament with debts and court orders mounting.

Some of the sessions this week only had a handful of people watching. Must be demoralising for the players.

Poll: Tory leader

All Welsh BDO World Darts Final on Sunday! on 22:18 - Jan 12 with 1481 viewsBLAZE

All Welsh BDO World Darts Final on Sunday! on 22:12 - Jan 12 by Fergal

Awful

Good PR opportunity for Hearn to step in and offer the prize money
All Welsh BDO World Darts Final on Sunday! on 22:20 - Jan 12 with 1472 viewsFergal

They moved away from Lakeside with all its heritage and flaws to a modern venue with no sponsors in place.

Commercial suicide.

Have a google of the clowns who are running it now - Des Jacklin and wife - has to be seen to be believed.
All Welsh BDO World Darts Final on Sunday! on 22:28 - Jan 12 with 1446 viewsBrynCartwright

Well done Wayne Warren. Played really great darts.

He has the same trophy as some darts legends.

Leighton Rees
John Lowe
Eric Bristow
Jocky Wilson
Phil Taylor
Barnie

All Welsh BDO World Darts Final on Sunday! on 22:29 - Jan 12 with 1440 viewsBanosswan

The coverage sounds like someone recording on their phone. Horrendous

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.

All Welsh BDO World Darts Final on Sunday! on 22:31 - Jan 12 with 1432 viewsbuilthjack

Unlucky Jimbo

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

All Welsh BDO World Darts Final on Sunday! on 22:52 - Jan 12 with 1400 viewsBanosswan

All Welsh BDO World Darts Final on Sunday! on 22:31 - Jan 12 by builthjack

Unlucky Jimbo

Even more wooly back than you!

All Welsh BDO World Darts Final on Sunday! on 23:20 - Jan 12 with 1368 viewsbuilthjack

All Welsh BDO World Darts Final on Sunday! on 22:52 - Jan 12 by Banosswan

Even more wooly back than you!

I remember him chucking 180s in local leagues when he was 12

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

All Welsh BDO World Darts Final on Sunday! on 10:14 - Jan 13 with 1252 viewstaffpunk

All Welsh BDO World Darts Final on Sunday! on 10:24 - Jan 12 by Fergal

Fantastic performance from a fellow Rhondda boy. He 'supports' Arsenal, always has.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

All Welsh BDO World Darts Final on Sunday! on 12:49 - Jan 13 with 1205 viewstheloneranger

If so, not very well!

Alan Evans what a character. Met him in the old Fairfield Club in Swansea in the 1970's playing exhibition games.

Suddenly one guy had a good score and was left with a double next time on ... Alan Evans was on 150, he finished the match with 3 bulls, game over. Great entertainer.

He mixed with everyone, but by fvck he could drink. He died young aged only 49.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

All Welsh BDO World Darts Final on Sunday! on 12:58 - Jan 13 with 1195 viewsepaul

All Welsh BDO World Darts Final on Sunday! on 12:49 - Jan 13 by theloneranger

Alan Evans what a character. Met him in the old Fairfield Club in Swansea in the 1970's playing exhibition games.

Suddenly one guy had a good score and was left with a double next time on ... Alan Evans was on 150, he finished the match with 3 bulls, game over. Great entertainer.

My dad told me that story when I was a boy, he was there also

All Welsh BDO World Darts Final on Sunday! on 12:59 - Jan 13 with 1193 viewstaffpunk

All Welsh BDO World Darts Final on Sunday! on 12:49 - Jan 13 by theloneranger

He used to own the Club by my house in Pentre, met him a few times, very nice bloke.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

All Welsh BDO World Darts Final on Sunday! on 18:54 - Jan 15 with 1017 viewstheloneranger

What a kick in the bollox. He'll only receive £23000 instead of the £100000 the year before !!

"BDO darts: Champion Wayne Warren to receive lowest prize since 1989"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/darts/51126679

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

All Welsh BDO World Darts Final on Sunday! on 19:07 - Jan 15 with 1000 viewsBanosswan

All Welsh BDO World Darts Final on Sunday! on 18:54 - Jan 15 by theloneranger

What a kick in the bollox. He'll only receive £23000 instead of the £100000 the year before !!

"BDO darts: Champion Wayne Warren to receive lowest prize since 1989"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/darts/51126679

After tax and expenses probably closer to 15k

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024