Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Legoland 14:28 - Jan 12 with 13911 viewspencoedjack

Fuk me the least intimidating football ground I’ve been to for many a year
Legoland on 12:28 - Jan 13 with 1559 viewsarnnie

Legoland on 12:11 - Jan 13 by GB11

I'm sure it may seem like you create a good atmosphere, given your ground is so tiny.

Youre averaging 16 thousand at home games this year. Cardiff are 23.

If the additional stand hadn't be built the atmosphere would be miles better in cardiff.

It was one of the biggest mistakes made - next to a catalogue of other ones that have killed the atmopshere down there

Poor vocal home support yesterday for a derby game .
And shocking away at the Liberty.
One of your fans on social media at the Liberty saying he couldn't hear himself speak.
Not trying to point score just amazed at how bad your support was compared to years gone by.
Legoland on 12:29 - Jan 13 with 1559 viewsLandore_Jack

#backtojack

Legoland on 13:08 - Jan 13 with 1506 viewssainthelens

Legoland on 12:29 - Jan 13 by Landore_Jack

He's telling the steward to leave his boyfriend alone.
Legoland on 13:29 - Jan 13 with 1458 viewsbennytheblue

No doubt they stood up for longer than allowed in the Ninian stsnd, fart to loud and your out ffs
Legoland on 13:32 - Jan 13 with 1446 viewsbennytheblue

Legoland on 13:08 - Jan 13 by sainthelens

You’ve still got it saint
Legoland on 13:52 - Jan 13 with 1420 viewspencoedjack

The usual giving it the big one whilst standing behind stewards & police.
Legoland on 13:53 - Jan 13 with 1416 viewssainthelens

Legoland on 13:52 - Jan 13 by pencoedjack

The usual giving it the big one whilst standing behind stewards & police.

Indeed, they'll never change.
Legoland on 13:57 - Jan 13 with 1408 viewsjack247

Legoland on 12:11 - Jan 13 by GB11

I'm sure it may seem like you create a good atmosphere, given your ground is so tiny.

Youre averaging 16 thousand at home games this year. Cardiff are 23.

If the additional stand hadn't be built the atmosphere would be miles better in cardiff.

It was one of the biggest mistakes made - next to a catalogue of other ones that have killed the atmopshere down there

Let’s be honest, the atmosphere is sometimes flat at the Liberty. No one is pretending it’s the Bombonera.

It’s never tepid for a South Wales derby though. How shit must the CCC be when you’re playing Barnsley?
Login to get fewer ads

Legoland on 14:14 - Jan 13 with 1390 viewsbuilthjack

It was quite funny. The clowns attacking their own stewards, as 2000 Swans fans being held in the crowd singing Cardiff get battered. Very funny.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Legoland on 14:15 - Jan 13 with 1388 viewsGB11

Legoland on 12:28 - Jan 13 by arnnie

Poor vocal home support yesterday for a derby game .
And shocking away at the Liberty.
One of your fans on social media at the Liberty saying he couldn't hear himself speak.
Not trying to point score just amazed at how bad your support was compared to years gone by.

I say this as someone that no longer goes to games, so should probably take what I say with a pinch of salt, but the atmosphere is turgid.

I still think the rebrand did it though.

Theyve over commercalised the club. It opened my eyes to the fact it is just a vehicle to make ££££££. That is modern football, but with the rebrand I think they ended the culture that used to be there. It isnt a club for the working class anymore.

It really is quite shit, following them. I gave up last year. If you've got the money and spare time fine. But of the people I talk to, barely anyone enjoys it
[Post edited 13 Jan 2020 14:19]
Legoland on 14:18 - Jan 13 with 1374 viewsbuilthjack

Anyone who was actually there would say that the atmosphere in the away corner was great. Noisy all,game.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Legoland on 14:20 - Jan 13 with 1372 viewsGB11

Legoland on 14:18 - Jan 13 by builthjack

Anyone who was actually there would say that the atmosphere in the away corner was great. Noisy all,game.

What were you in the away end?.
Legoland on 14:35 - Jan 13 with 1354 viewswhiterock

68 league meetings

28 wins Swansea
18 draws
22 wins Cardiff
Legoland on 14:35 - Jan 13 with 1354 viewssainthelens

There is a thread titled...scum remover.
Belongs there I feel.
Legoland on 16:37 - Jan 13 with 1275 viewsFireboy2

That was soooooo funny, more entertaining than the game.
Legoland on 16:39 - Jan 13 with 1277 viewsTimTtam

Given how massive a club CCFC are, they still can't manage to sell out either of their derbies. From recollection the crowd versus their "main rivals" Bristol was a tad over 20k.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Legoland on 16:53 - Jan 13 with 1255 viewsDewi1jack

Quick qusetion.

Is Benny that dick in the pink shirt at the last game at Onion?
The one that was getting extremely irate even though we were only wishing him and his boyfriend best wishes in life?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Legoland on 17:37 - Jan 13 with 1225 viewsBillyChong

Bet that guy in the nike cap with the home made tattoo on his hand was chanting ‘gypo’s til you die’ all game. How ironic.
Legoland on 17:39 - Jan 13 with 1218 viewssainthelens

Legoland on 17:37 - Jan 13 by BillyChong

Bet that guy in the nike cap with the home made tattoo on his hand was chanting ‘gypo’s til you die’ all game. How ironic.

Bet his breath is hanging.
Legoland on 17:40 - Jan 13 with 1212 viewsbuilthjack

Legoland on 14:20 - Jan 13 by GB11

What were you in the away end?.

I was a Swansea fan

Legoland on 22:18 - Jan 13 with 1118 viewsDewi1jack

Legoland on 17:40 - Jan 13 by builthjack

I was a Swansea fan

Missed one there.

"What were you at home Benny"

I was Fukin deluded Muss Diyanne

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Legoland on 22:30 - Jan 13 with 1102 viewsFireboy2

Legoland on 17:40 - Jan 13 by builthjack

I was a Swansea fan

Dont you mean you ARE a swansea fan.
Legoland on 22:32 - Jan 13 with 1100 viewsbuilthjack

Legoland on 22:30 - Jan 13 by Fireboy2

Dont you mean you ARE a swansea fan.

Of course. I just answered the fools question lol

Legoland on 01:43 - Jan 14 with 1022 viewsEbo

Legoland on 14:15 - Jan 13 by GB11

I say this as someone that no longer goes to games, so should probably take what I say with a pinch of salt, but the atmosphere is turgid.

I still think the rebrand did it though.

Theyve over commercalised the club. It opened my eyes to the fact it is just a vehicle to make ££££££. That is modern football, but with the rebrand I think they ended the culture that used to be there. It isnt a club for the working class anymore.

It really is quite shit, following them. I gave up last year. If you've got the money and spare time fine. But of the people I talk to, barely anyone enjoys it
[Post edited 13 Jan 2020 14:19]

Same reason I stopped going. The yanks ripped the soul out of the place, I won't be giving them a single penny.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Legoland on 01:44 - Jan 14 with 1019 viewsEbo

Legoland on 16:53 - Jan 13 by Dewi1jack

Quick qusetion.

Is Benny that dick in the pink shirt at the last game at Onion?
The one that was getting extremely irate even though we were only wishing him and his boyfriend best wishes in life?

Never had you down as a homophobe Dewi. Poor response.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024