Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anus forum tonight 23:11 - Jan 12 with 17451 viewsbuilthjack

Absolute comedy gold

This post has been edited by an administrator

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Anus forum tonight on 12:13 - Jan 14 with 1160 viewsOscar10

Anus forum tonight on 12:10 - Jan 14 by Ebo

You just cannot read can you?

As Phil said earlier, don't argue with an idiot. So I won't be addressing you any further. I'd get more sense talking to a blancmange.

Game , set and match. Wales will never be independent and with clowns like you proposing such an idea, fills me with such joy 😁
Anus forum tonight on 12:25 - Jan 14 with 1146 viewsFireboy2

Why havent the mods put this tiff in the non football section?
Anus forum tonight on 12:55 - Jan 14 with 1107 viewscontroversial_jack

Anus forum tonight on 12:05 - Jan 14 by Oscar10

The population of Wales counts for around 4.8 % of the U.K.
So it’s fair to say Wales would inherit 4.8% of the U.K. national debt, equating to over £81 billion.
Wales would be bankrupt from the start.

We won't have to pay the debt just the interest.No country pays off their debts as the figures are too high.The US for example is 23 trillion in debt, probably more than their economy is worth.Debt is just a meaningless figure these days
Anus forum tonight on 13:14 - Jan 14 with 1086 viewsEbo

Anus forum tonight on 12:55 - Jan 14 by controversial_jack

We won't have to pay the debt just the interest.No country pays off their debts as the figures are too high.The US for example is 23 trillion in debt, probably more than their economy is worth.Debt is just a meaningless figure these days

Exactly, there is not one country on the planet that is not in debt.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Anus forum tonight on 13:14 - Jan 14 with 1085 viewsOscar10

Anus forum tonight on 12:55 - Jan 14 by controversial_jack

So Wales could find themselves paying interest on around £81 billion in perpetuity.
We’d be bankrupt. No doubt about it.
Anus forum tonight on 13:34 - Jan 14 with 1068 viewsNeath_Jack

Anus forum tonight on 08:29 - Jan 14 by BryanSwan

Welsh independence isn't about labelling anyone who doesn't support it a Brit Nat, it is meant to be inclusive and is a debate that is open to everyone.
There are obviously positives to being in the union as there are negatives, that is why there are differing views.
Nobody has ever been convinced to change their minds on any matter after being called all the names under the sun, so may as well just leave it there.
Swans have a diverse crowd, isn't it great.

Superb post my friend.

I'd love for us to be independent one day, but it's people like Ebo and his attitude on the subject, as a reason I can't join in at the moment.

Too many rabid Indy hipsters at the moment.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Anus forum tonight on 13:35 - Jan 14 with 1067 viewsNeath_Jack

Anus forum tonight on 11:56 - Jan 14 by Oscar10

I have and you haven’t answered my question. The U.K. has around £1.7 trillion of debt, so once again how much of the £1.7 trillion will Wales inherit ?

See, now these are the proper details that need to be known.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Anus forum tonight on 13:45 - Jan 14 with 1057 viewsBryanSwan

Anus forum tonight on 13:34 - Jan 14 by Neath_Jack

Superb post my friend.

I'd love for us to be independent one day, but it's people like Ebo and his attitude on the subject, as a reason I can't join in at the moment.

Indeed, but it is important not to forgot that you get the same types on either side of the debate and it is always those of the most extreme views that shout the loudest.

Everyone is "rabid" about something at the moment, must be the in thing.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Login to get fewer ads

Anus forum tonight on 14:07 - Jan 14 with 1029 views34dfgdf54

welshcasual on that site is definitely E20 I reckon.

Mugging them off regularly in fairness to him.
Anus forum tonight on 14:36 - Jan 14 with 1008 viewssherpajacob

Anus forum tonight on 13:14 - Jan 14 by Ebo

which planet or planets do we owe all this money to?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Anus forum tonight on 14:40 - Jan 14 with 998 viewsOscar10

Anus forum tonight on 13:14 - Jan 14 by Ebo

Wrong once again, but that’s irrelevant anyway, because debt the size of what Wales would inherit would cause bankruptcy.
Anus forum tonight on 14:42 - Jan 14 with 991 viewsOscar10

Anus forum tonight on 14:36 - Jan 14 by sherpajacob

which planet or planets do we owe all this money to?

Probably the same planets we pay £50 billion in interest to each year.
Anus forum tonight on 14:44 - Jan 14 with 987 viewsEbo

Anus forum tonight on 14:40 - Jan 14 by Oscar10

Wrong once again, but that’s irrelevant anyway, because debt the size of what Wales would inherit would cause bankruptcy.

Every country is in debt, it's how the world works.

You bang on about independence from the EU yet you wish to remain shackled to a London-centric govt starving us of investment. We get far more out of Brussels than London yet you choose to see us get less and less from a govt who wishes to see us as a backwater of England and not a self governing country.

Anus forum tonight on 14:46 - Jan 14 with 982 viewsEbo

Anus forum tonight on 13:34 - Jan 14 by Neath_Jack

Superb post my friend.

What attitude?

I've remained civil to a point, until Pikeys idiot twin brother Oscar arrived.

Anus forum tonight on 14:46 - Jan 14 with 982 viewssherpajacob

Anus forum tonight on 11:56 - Jan 14 by Oscar10

I have and you haven’t answered my question. The U.K. has around £1.7 trillion of debt, so once again how much of the £1.7 trillion will Wales inherit ?

so stick with the people and system that got us into this debt of £1.7 trillion?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Anus forum tonight on 14:48 - Jan 14 with 975 viewsOscar10

Anus forum tonight on 14:46 - Jan 14 by sherpajacob

so stick with the people and system that got us into this debt of £1.7 trillion?

So do you think an independent Wales wouldn’t borrow money?
Anus forum tonight on 14:49 - Jan 14 with 973 viewsEbo

Anus forum tonight on 14:46 - Jan 14 by sherpajacob

Why? They are the ones holding us back and holding us to their set of rules. We have the right to self govern ourselves, in fact every country does.

Anus forum tonight on 14:51 - Jan 14 with 971 viewsEbo

Anus forum tonight on 14:48 - Jan 14 by Oscar10

So do you think an independent Wales wouldn’t borrow money?

Every country borrows money hence why every country has a debt.

This govt lost us our AAA credit status remember.

Anus forum tonight on 14:54 - Jan 14 with 964 viewsOscar10

Anus forum tonight on 14:51 - Jan 14 by Ebo

Every country borrows money hence why every country has a debt.

This govt lost us our AAA credit status remember.

You still can’t answer how much of U.K. national debt Wales would inherit 😂
Anus forum tonight on 15:01 - Jan 14 with 952 viewsHighjack

We can just consolidate our debts into one affordable monthly payment.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Anus forum tonight on 15:12 - Jan 14 with 935 viewsHighjack

Anus forum tonight on 14:49 - Jan 14 by Ebo

Why? They are the ones holding us back and holding us to their set of rules. We have the right to self govern ourselves, in fact every country does.

I agree to a big extent. I think decisions that affect welsh people should be made in Wales by people who live in Wales for the benefit of people living in Wales.

The massive elephant in the room is that the Senedd already has responsibility for a large number of areas and are failing in pretty much every area. They seem happy just to plod along anonymously, I doubt if most people in Wales would be able to name any assembly members. If you went to any welsh town and showed people a picture of Mark Drakeford and asked who is this they’d probably say he’s bloody gorgeous but I don’t know his name.

Using my powers of clairvoyance I can accurately foresee that your response will be that this is the fault of Westminster, or specifically the Tories for not giving them enough cash. There has to be a time where we stop blaming others, stop holding out our begging bowl to London and Brussels whilst sobbing “please sir can I have some more?” and stand up and be counted with what we’ve got.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Anus forum tonight on 15:35 - Jan 14 with 914 viewsEbo

Anus forum tonight on 15:12 - Jan 14 by Highjack

I agree to a big extent. I think decisions that affect welsh people should be made in Wales by people who live in Wales for the benefit of people living in Wales.

The massive elephant in the room is that the Senedd already has responsibility for a large number of areas and are failing in pretty much every area. They seem happy just to plod along anonymously, I doubt if most people in Wales would be able to name any assembly members. If you went to any welsh town and showed people a picture of Mark Drakeford and asked who is this they’d probably say he’s bloody gorgeous but I don’t know his name.

Using my powers of clairvoyance I can accurately foresee that your response will be that this is the fault of Westminster, or specifically the Tories for not giving them enough cash. There has to be a time where we stop blaming others, stop holding out our begging bowl to London and Brussels whilst sobbing “please sir can I have some more?” and stand up and be counted with what we’ve got.

Which is correct HJ but also independence means reformation of the Senedd as the current form of welsh government needs to change.

Anus forum tonight on 15:56 - Jan 14 with 898 viewsNeath_Jack

Anus forum tonight on 15:35 - Jan 14 by Ebo

Which is correct HJ but also independence means reformation of the Senedd as the current form of welsh government needs to change.

Surely we need to get our house in order before trying / gaining independence? The other way around is arse backwards.

They are an even bigger shower of shite in cardiff, than they are in London.

Anus forum tonight on 16:05 - Jan 14 with 883 viewsPhil_S

Anus forum tonight on 15:56 - Jan 14 by Neath_Jack

Surely we need to get our house in order before trying / gaining independence? The other way around is arse backwards.

They are an even bigger shower of shite in cardiff, than they are in London.

And here you have the exact viewpoint as to why Independence would not work for us.

And just to Ebo if you class calling people "pond life" civil then you really probably aren't fully au fait with civility.
Anus forum tonight on 16:11 - Jan 14 with 875 viewsEbo

Anus forum tonight on 16:05 - Jan 14 by Phil_S

And here you have the exact viewpoint as to why Independence would not work for us.

And just to Ebo if you class calling people "pond life" civil then you really probably aren't fully au fait with civility.

Pond life is an apt description for some posters. You know who they are.

Keep denying it but Indy will work and will arrive sooner than you think. Once Scotland goes we will be next. Embrace it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024