Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anus forum tonight 23:11 - Jan 12 with 17426 viewsbuilthjack

Absolute comedy gold

This post has been edited by an administrator

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Anus forum tonight on 11:11 - Jan 13 with 1642 viewsSwanDownUnder

Ok
Anus forum tonight on 11:11 - Jan 13 with 1643 viewsOscar10

Anus forum tonight on 11:00 - Jan 13 by Ebo

Same was said about Scotland and look at them now.

You're a wannabe Englishman.

Wannabe German
Anus forum tonight on 11:13 - Jan 13 with 1639 viewsItchySphincter

Although I find some things distasteful I’m not really offended by much, but I find the use of the term ‘butcher’s apron’ quite repulsive.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Anus forum tonight on 11:16 - Jan 13 with 1617 viewsBryanSwan

Don't see the problem with the flags. I am pro independence and would not fly one myself. But everyone there was a swans fan, each with their own opinions on these things. They can fly whatever flags they want so long as they are supporting the Swans.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Anus forum tonight on 11:24 - Jan 13 with 1604 viewsPhil_S

Anus forum tonight on 11:00 - Jan 13 by Ebo

Same was said about Scotland and look at them now.

You're a wannabe Englishman.

Aye look at them now

Still part of the United Kingdom having voted to stay part of the United Kingdom

What a terrible analogy

Lets hope Wales never gains independence
Anus forum tonight on 11:28 - Jan 13 with 1589 viewsbennytheblue

Must be the something about rival teams forums as everyone I know thinks this one is comedy gold, or your 9am shift in whetherspoons.
Anus forum tonight on 11:39 - Jan 13 with 1563 viewsEbo

Anus forum tonight on 11:24 - Jan 13 by Phil_S

Aye look at them now

Still part of the United Kingdom having voted to stay part of the United Kingdom

What a terrible analogy

Lets hope Wales never gains independence

I don't know what planet you are on Phil but opinion has changed massively in Scotland. SNP cleaned up in the elections and guess what? They are pro independence which tells us Scotland wants to leave the union.

What are your reasons for wanted to be shackled to an unequal union Phil? Stockholm syndrome or something?

THE UNION IS DEAD
[Post edited 13 Jan 2020 11:40]

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Anus forum tonight on 11:45 - Jan 13 with 1545 viewsPhil_S

Anus forum tonight on 11:39 - Jan 13 by Ebo

I don't know what planet you are on Phil but opinion has changed massively in Scotland. SNP cleaned up in the elections and guess what? They are pro independence which tells us Scotland wants to leave the union.

What are your reasons for wanted to be shackled to an unequal union Phil? Stockholm syndrome or something?

THE UNION IS DEAD
[Post edited 13 Jan 2020 11:40]

It may have escaped your attention but I spend a large amount of time in Scotland so understand this completely. They were very pro-independence last time until it came to votes in the box and then the true opinions came out. A vote for SNP is not a vote for independence

And as for the rest of it, put the pants back on your head, pencils in your nose and carry on. I don't need to share my reasons with you (and largely because I have just responded in kind to you, as you are outwith any form of rational debate) but an independent Wales is the most ludicrous thing I have ever heard. And one that would be the death knell for this country. But hey you carry on

Login to get fewer ads

Anus forum tonight on 11:52 - Jan 13 with 1530 viewsThrasher6

Anus forum tonight on 11:45 - Jan 13 by Phil_S

It may have escaped your attention but I spend a large amount of time in Scotland so understand this completely. They were very pro-independence last time until it came to votes in the box and then the true opinions came out. A vote for SNP is not a vote for independence

And as for the rest of it, put the pants back on your head, pencils in your nose and carry on. I don't need to share my reasons with you (and largely because I have just responded in kind to you, as you are outwith any form of rational debate) but an independent Wales is the most ludicrous thing I have ever heard. And one that would be the death knell for this country. But hey you carry on

One of the things Sweatie's love...are their wallets. As soon Bank Of Scotland and other Scottish financial institions started to say they were pulling out and wanted nothing to do with it...and said they would be going to London if the vote went yes...there was only one outcome
[Post edited 13 Jan 2020 11:59]

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Anus forum tonight on 11:57 - Jan 13 with 1519 viewsBadlands

Then fly the cross of St George (their Greek patron saint).

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Anus forum tonight on 12:02 - Jan 13 with 1506 viewsbennytheblue

I agree, Wales is too small and hasn’t the economy to sustain itself. I’d be amazed if Scotland has
Anus forum tonight on 12:10 - Jan 13 with 1491 viewsEbo

Sorry Phil but we have to agree to disagree on this. I know a lot more than you on the subject being part of the AUOB movement. Staying as we are will make this country even more poorer. Voting SNP is a declaration of wanting independence, the Scots were lied to in the Scottish referendum as they were told if they voted to stay in the union that they would still be part of the EU - you know the rest... Scotland voted to remain in the EU and now that lie has been exposed they want out of the union.

You obviously have not done any research into it whatsoever, but hey keep bending over and taking it up the jacksey from London who are turning Wales into one of the poorest nations in Northern Europe. We are better than that!

Anus forum tonight on 12:11 - Jan 13 with 1490 viewsEbo

Anus forum tonight on 12:02 - Jan 13 by bennytheblue

I agree, Wales is too small and hasn’t the economy to sustain itself. I’d be amazed if Scotland has

Oh dear...

Anus forum tonight on 12:15 - Jan 13 with 1478 viewsYossarian

Anus forum tonight on 07:44 - Jan 13 by magicdaps10

A Brit with a British flag with his team badge on it..... Nothing to moan about here, the person who owns the flag is a proud Brit who is also proud of their club I am sure.

If people think that is wrong then they have issues.

Plenty of them on here....

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Anus forum tonight on 12:23 - Jan 13 with 1460 viewsSwanDownUnder

Anus forum tonight on 12:10 - Jan 13 by Ebo

Sorry Phil but we have to agree to disagree on this. I know a lot more than you on the subject being part of the AUOB movement. Staying as we are will make this country even more poorer. Voting SNP is a declaration of wanting independence, the Scots were lied to in the Scottish referendum as they were told if they voted to stay in the union that they would still be part of the EU - you know the rest... Scotland voted to remain in the EU and now that lie has been exposed they want out of the union.

You obviously have not done any research into it whatsoever, but hey keep bending over and taking it up the jacksey from London who are turning Wales into one of the poorest nations in Northern Europe. We are better than that!

where in Scotland do you reside?
Anus forum tonight on 12:35 - Jan 13 with 1441 viewsEbo

Anus forum tonight on 12:23 - Jan 13 by SwanDownUnder

where in Scotland do you reside?

Hi Dimi

You do not need to live in Scotland to know these facts. As I said I am part of the AUOB movement.

Anus forum tonight on 12:37 - Jan 13 with 1433 viewsDarran

Anus forum tonight on 12:10 - Jan 13 by Ebo

Where do you want the Swans to play their their football when Wales becomes independent the EPL or the WPL? lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Anus forum tonight on 12:38 - Jan 13 with 1427 viewsJacket

What a sanctimonious scum you are. You condescending clown. You're so up your own arse that you can't see how firmly wedged between England's bottox you are. Sort that pathetic trust out you cretin. Sooner stand on the Canton doung the ayatollah than next to a rampant British Nat like you. Nationalist idiot.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2020 12:40]
Anus forum tonight on 12:40 - Jan 13 with 1413 viewsSwanDownUnder

Anus forum tonight on 12:38 - Jan 13 by Jacket

What a sanctimonious scum you are. You condescending clown. You're so up your own arse that you can't see how firmly wedged between England's bottox you are. Sort that pathetic trust out you cretin. Sooner stand on the Canton doung the ayatollah than next to a rampant British Nat like you. Nationalist idiot.

you cant say that
Anus forum tonight on 12:45 - Jan 13 with 1395 viewsJacket

Anus forum tonight on 12:40 - Jan 13 by SwanDownUnder

you cant say that

Say what I like to an idiot who can't come up with a single counter-arguement. No wonder we have a trust who voted for legal action and now are dithering like a bunch of old women in the fackin WI if this is the calibre of guy we have on there.
Anus forum tonight on 12:46 - Jan 13 with 1387 viewsDarran

Anus forum tonight on 12:45 - Jan 13 by Jacket

Say what I like to an idiot who can't come up with a single counter-arguement. No wonder we have a trust who voted for legal action and now are dithering like a bunch of old women in the fackin WI if this is the calibre of guy we have on there.

Mate I know why the Trust has been a bit slow on this legal action and I can assure you it’s not dithering.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Anus forum tonight on 12:47 - Jan 13 with 1380 viewsSwanDownUnder

Uh oh
Anus forum tonight on 12:47 - Jan 13 with 1379 viewsJacket

Anus forum tonight on 12:37 - Jan 13 by Darran

Where do you want the Swans to play their their football when Wales becomes independent the EPL or the WPL? lol

Excuse my ignorance but I thought Wales was independent and have their own team an 'at when it came to football. Must be mistaken
Anus forum tonight on 12:53 - Jan 13 with 1363 viewsJacket

Anus forum tonight on 12:46 - Jan 13 by Darran

Mate I know why the Trust has been a bit slow on this legal action and I can assure you it’s not dithering.

Yeah we've heard, some geezer's ill. Poor him, are there no other legal people about? If Phil needed an emergency operation and the guy due to do the op was a bit ill, would he just lay there and say, yeah I'll just lay here and fackin wait for months on end. Ond second thoughts, tho dozy fack probably would, and whistle rule Britannia while he was fackin at it, the rabid Nat.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2020 12:55]
Anus forum tonight on 12:55 - Jan 13 with 1359 viewsPhil_S

Anus forum tonight on 12:38 - Jan 13 by Jacket

Nothing else needs to be said.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024