Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anus forum tonight 23:11 - Jan 12 with 17581 viewsbuilthjack

Absolute comedy gold

This post has been edited by an administrator

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Anus forum tonight on 12:56 - Jan 13 with 1428 viewsEbo

Anus forum tonight on 12:38 - Jan 13 by Jacket

What a sanctimonious scum you are. You condescending clown. You're so up your own arse that you can't see how firmly wedged between England's bottox you are. Sort that pathetic trust out you cretin. Sooner stand on the Canton doung the ayatollah than next to a rampant British Nat like you. Nationalist idiot.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2020 12:40]

Whoah!

I disagreed with Phil but would not go that far in insulting him.

If you speak to people like that about discussing independence they will never listen to you.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Anus forum tonight on 12:57 - Jan 13 with 1426 viewsPhil_S

Anus forum tonight on 12:10 - Jan 13 by Ebo

Sorry Phil but we have to agree to disagree on this. I know a lot more than you on the subject being part of the AUOB movement. Staying as we are will make this country even more poorer. Voting SNP is a declaration of wanting independence, the Scots were lied to in the Scottish referendum as they were told if they voted to stay in the union that they would still be part of the EU - you know the rest... Scotland voted to remain in the EU and now that lie has been exposed they want out of the union.

You obviously have not done any research into it whatsoever, but hey keep bending over and taking it up the jacksey from London who are turning Wales into one of the poorest nations in Northern Europe. We are better than that!

Don't you find it a bit sweeping John to say "I know a lot more than you on the subject" because frankly you have no idea how much I know on the subject. You may well believe you know more but you don't know.

But it was a good point to make until you ruined it all with your last but one sentence which just summed up why I won't debate with you.

On the plus side though you are far more researched than the clown Jacket who I think proved to the whole forum this morning just what he is.
Anus forum tonight on 12:58 - Jan 13 with 1424 viewsEbo

Anus forum tonight on 12:37 - Jan 13 by Darran

Where do you want the Swans to play their their football when Wales becomes independent the EPL or the WPL? lol

I could not care less Dar, I think the future of this country is far more important than a poxy football club.

Anus forum tonight on 12:59 - Jan 13 with 1418 viewsPhil_S

Anus forum tonight on 12:56 - Jan 13 by Ebo

Whoah!

I disagreed with Phil but would not go that far in insulting him.

If you speak to people like that about discussing independence they will never listen to you.

Quite right too.

Nobody minds a point of disagreement but unfortunately this specimen can only rise to the level that he has shown this morning.

I'm out of this debate and quite soon the said poster will realise that you cannot wander round the world acting like that without reprisal.

Have a good day John
Anus forum tonight on 13:01 - Jan 13 with 1410 viewsDarran

Anus forum tonight on 12:53 - Jan 13 by Jacket

Yeah we've heard, some geezer's ill. Poor him, are there no other legal people about? If Phil needed an emergency operation and the guy due to do the op was a bit ill, would he just lay there and say, yeah I'll just lay here and fackin wait for months on end. Ond second thoughts, tho dozy fack probably would, and whistle rule Britannia while he was fackin at it, the rabid Nat.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2020 12:55]

Poor post.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Anus forum tonight on 13:01 - Jan 13 with 1405 viewsJacket

Anus forum tonight on 12:55 - Jan 13 by Phil_S

Nothing else needs to be said.

No there isn't is there. Well you can't make arguements in any case so keep on filling the gaps where the arguements should go with condescending shite.
Anus forum tonight on 13:01 - Jan 13 with 1403 viewsDarran

Anus forum tonight on 12:58 - Jan 13 by Ebo

I could not care less Dar, I think the future of this country is far more important than a poxy football club.

lol

Anus forum tonight on 13:02 - Jan 13 with 1395 viewsPhil_S

Anus forum tonight on 13:01 - Jan 13 by Jacket

No there isn't is there. Well you can't make arguements in any case so keep on filling the gaps where the arguements should go with condescending shite.

Arguments

I can make plenty but my mother always told me not to argue with an idiot as sooner or later they will bring you down to their level. And I am not sure I can reach that low, I'm 50 next year
Login to get fewer ads

Anus forum tonight on 13:03 - Jan 13 with 1389 viewsmagicdaps10

It Amazes me that people who are panicking about the Uk leaving the EU also want Wales to be independent.

I can't fathom how people think and come to the conclusions in their head.

I am a proud Welshman just as I am a proud Brit but I do not want independence..... For the fact that it would be a disaster for the people of Wales.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Anus forum tonight on 13:03 - Jan 13 with 1387 viewsDarran

What?

Anus forum tonight on 13:03 - Jan 13 with 1383 viewsJacket

Anus forum tonight on 13:01 - Jan 13 by Darran

Poor post.

Fair enough. And that long pathetic post by Phil wasn't?
Anus forum tonight on 13:04 - Jan 13 with 1379 viewsEbo

Anus forum tonight on 12:57 - Jan 13 by Phil_S

Don't you find it a bit sweeping John to say "I know a lot more than you on the subject" because frankly you have no idea how much I know on the subject. You may well believe you know more but you don't know.

But it was a good point to make until you ruined it all with your last but one sentence which just summed up why I won't debate with you.

On the plus side though you are far more researched than the clown Jacket who I think proved to the whole forum this morning just what he is.

Read my response to jacket.

Also try reading Independence in your pocket (a free download from the yes cymru website if you have time). It does answer a lot of questions, many still need to be answered, hence why we need to have serious discussions and not dismissals of the idea.

The roadmap is still in progress and it will take maybe a decade or so until people come around to the idea. This is what I like about Yes Cymru / AUOB. It is not a bullying movement that is trying to shove ideas down your throat. It is an open one which everyone is invited to belong to. You don't have to be born here, speak cymraeg or even be welsh to be part of it. If you live here you are welsh.

Anus forum tonight on 13:08 - Jan 13 with 1353 viewsOscar10

Anus forum tonight on 12:38 - Jan 13 by Jacket

What a sanctimonious scum you are. You condescending clown. You're so up your own arse that you can't see how firmly wedged between England's bottox you are. Sort that pathetic trust out you cretin. Sooner stand on the Canton doung the ayatollah than next to a rampant British Nat like you. Nationalist idiot.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2020 12:40]

Wales will never be an independent country. Time for people like you to face facts.
Anus forum tonight on 13:10 - Jan 13 with 1339 viewsJacket

Anus forum tonight on 12:59 - Jan 13 by Phil_S

Quite right too.

Nobody minds a point of disagreement but unfortunately this specimen can only rise to the level that he has shown this morning.

I'm out of this debate and quite soon the said poster will realise that you cannot wander round the world acting like that without reprisal.

Have a good day John

Oh no, Phil's flexing his administrator muscles. I was wondering whether he was a man or a mouse. Mouse in the Trust, man on the forum it seems.
Anus forum tonight on 13:11 - Jan 13 with 1336 viewsPhil_S

Anus forum tonight on 13:04 - Jan 13 by Ebo

Read my response to jacket.

Also try reading Independence in your pocket (a free download from the yes cymru website if you have time). It does answer a lot of questions, many still need to be answered, hence why we need to have serious discussions and not dismissals of the idea.

The roadmap is still in progress and it will take maybe a decade or so until people come around to the idea. This is what I like about Yes Cymru / AUOB. It is not a bullying movement that is trying to shove ideas down your throat. It is an open one which everyone is invited to belong to. You don't have to be born here, speak cymraeg or even be welsh to be part of it. If you live here you are welsh.

You do make it sound as if I have dismissed it based on reading your post this morning which just isnt the case

Having been born here, lived here for the largest part of my life and seen much of what the Welsh government is capable of (with or without powers) then I firmly believe that an Independent Wales would be a disaster for the country both short and long term.

No matter how many arguments/booklets you want to put forward you won't convince me otherwise for me we simply do not have the capability of being a truly successful independent nation.

And I suspect that should we ever get as far as a referendum then the vast majority will vote the very same way.
Anus forum tonight on 13:12 - Jan 13 with 1333 viewsPhil_S

Anus forum tonight on 13:10 - Jan 13 by Jacket

Oh no, Phil's flexing his administrator muscles. I was wondering whether he was a man or a mouse. Mouse in the Trust, man on the forum it seems.

I repeat

Anus forum tonight on 13:17 - Jan 13 with 1318 viewsJacket

Anus forum tonight on 13:08 - Jan 13 by Oscar10

Wales will never be an independent country. Time for people like you to face facts.

I agree with you, it's highly unlikely. The British nationalists have a clear majority. It's not because it can't do it financially. Do you think a single Irishman is questioning their independence? Have you ever wondered why England doesn't want independence if it's giving Wales and Scotland such a good deal. Any way better leave it there, Phil will have had his arse in gear with this ban any moment now.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2020 13:21]
Anus forum tonight on 13:21 - Jan 13 with 1305 viewsEbo

Anus forum tonight on 13:10 - Jan 13 by Jacket

Please stay away from Yes Cymru. With that attitude you will do a lot of harm.

The same people saying that Wales won’t become independent are the same ones who probably would have said 20 years ago that there’s no way we’d leave the EU.

It’s not something that’s a quick and easy process, it’s damn tricky. People in Wales are becoming more Indy curious than ever. I think that once we’ve left the EU and Wales starts feeling the fallout from it with lack of government spending and nothing on the level the EU gives us, then interest in independence will soar even further. It’s going to take something that drastic sadly for people to wake up to the fact that Westminster isn’t working for Wales, we are working for them. How about we work for ourselves? We can do it.

Anus forum tonight on 13:28 - Jan 13 with 1267 viewsJacket

Anus forum tonight on 13:21 - Jan 13 by Ebo

Please stay away from Yes Cymru. With that attitude you will do a lot of harm.

The same people saying that Wales won’t become independent are the same ones who probably would have said 20 years ago that there’s no way we’d leave the EU.

It’s not something that’s a quick and easy process, it’s damn tricky. People in Wales are becoming more Indy curious than ever. I think that once we’ve left the EU and Wales starts feeling the fallout from it with lack of government spending and nothing on the level the EU gives us, then interest in independence will soar even further. It’s going to take something that drastic sadly for people to wake up to the fact that Westminster isn’t working for Wales, we are working for them. How about we work for ourselves? We can do it.

I'll do that! Just cancelled my subs.
Anus forum tonight on 13:33 - Jan 13 with 1251 viewsPhil_S

Anus forum tonight on 13:17 - Jan 13 by Jacket

I agree with you, it's highly unlikely. The British nationalists have a clear majority. It's not because it can't do it financially. Do you think a single Irishman is questioning their independence? Have you ever wondered why England doesn't want independence if it's giving Wales and Scotland such a good deal. Any way better leave it there, Phil will have had his arse in gear with this ban any moment now.

What ban darling?
Anus forum tonight on 13:34 - Jan 13 with 1246 viewsbennytheblue

Anus forum tonight on 13:02 - Jan 13 by Phil_S

Arguments

I can make plenty but my mother always told me not to argue with an idiot as sooner or later they will bring you down to their level. And I am not sure I can reach that low, I'm 50 next year

Hey, you argued with me the other day

Anus forum tonight on 13:37 - Jan 13 with 1237 viewssainthelens

Anus forum tonight on 13:34 - Jan 13 by bennytheblue

Hey, you argued with me the other day

Then I suggest you read it again, the clues are there.
Anus forum tonight on 13:42 - Jan 13 with 1218 viewsOscar10

Anus forum tonight on 13:17 - Jan 13 by Jacket

I’m Welsh and also proud to be British.
I would never support Welsh independence.
Anus forum tonight on 13:47 - Jan 13 with 1198 viewsbuilthjack

Anyway, on Anus site......

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Anus forum tonight on 13:52 - Jan 13 with 1175 viewsOscar10

Anus forum tonight on 13:28 - Jan 13 by Jacket

I'll do that! Just cancelled my subs.

Pick your toys up as well 😂
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024