Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anus forum tonight 23:11 - Jan 12 with 17252 viewsbuilthjack

Absolute comedy gold

This post has been edited by an administrator

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Anus forum tonight on 13:58 - Jan 13 with 1615 viewsJacket

Anus forum tonight on 13:42 - Jan 13 by Oscar10

I’m Welsh and also proud to be British.
I would never support Welsh independence.

If all supporters of Welsh independence are Welsh nationalists, all supporters of the status quo are British nationalists. That's fine, I have no problem with you or your stance, and that goes for all those who've argued against Independence, you are in the majority. I have only taken exception to Phil's post, and may have stepped beyond the line, giving him the moral high ground which, to be fair, he already believed he had over most on the forum. I have validified the high estimation he has of himself, and that is what I regret the most.

This shall be my last post on the matter and, indeed, on this forum. I had been looking for excuses not to visit this forum for some time, as it is very rare I don't leave more depressed about the future of the club than when I arrived. For this Phil bach, I will always feel indebted to you.
Anus forum tonight on 14:02 - Jan 13 with 1602 viewsEbo

Anus forum tonight on 13:42 - Jan 13 by Oscar10

I’m Welsh and also proud to be British.
I would never support Welsh independence.

Yet you cannot give me a reason why.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Anus forum tonight on 14:03 - Jan 13 with 1590 viewsOscar10

Anus forum tonight on 14:02 - Jan 13 by Ebo

Because I’d hate to be governed by people like you.
Anus forum tonight on 14:36 - Jan 13 with 1541 viewsGB11

That forum and the general ethos of it is pro union isnt it????

Thats what I got from the few years I spent on there a while ago
[Post edited 13 Jan 2020 14:38]
Anus forum tonight on 14:43 - Jan 13 with 1518 viewsItchySphincter

Anus forum tonight on 12:58 - Jan 13 by Ebo

I could not care less Dar, I think the future of this country is far more important than a poxy football club.

Nah.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Anus forum tonight on 14:44 - Jan 13 with 1515 viewsDarran

Anus forum tonight on 14:43 - Jan 13 by ItchySphincter

Nah.

Poxy football club mind.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Anus forum tonight on 14:47 - Jan 13 with 1510 viewsItchySphincter

Anus forum tonight on 14:44 - Jan 13 by Darran

Poxy football club mind.

I did notice.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Anus forum tonight on 15:02 - Jan 13 with 1476 viewsDr_Winston

Poxy football club mind.

I'll give him credit for being honest. Most of his type spend their lives slagging England off yet still expect to be allowed to play in their league after any mooted independence.

Mind you, most of them yearn to be independent from England so they can become wholly dependent upon the EU so their arguments have always been a bit muddled.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Anus forum tonight on 15:06 - Jan 13 with 1465 viewsEbo

Poxy football club mind.

My life does not revolve around football Dar, I stopped going when the Yanks started their pillaging of the club.

Anus forum tonight on 15:07 - Jan 13 with 1461 viewsEbo

Anus forum tonight on 14:03 - Jan 13 by Oscar10

Because I’d hate to be governed by people like you.

Cool story bro.

Let's be forgotten about and left as a backwater being ruled by a bunch of Eton messes who could not give a toss about the country.

Anus forum tonight on 15:08 - Jan 13 with 1458 viewsEbo

Anus forum tonight on 15:02 - Jan 13 by Dr_Winston

I'll give him credit for being honest. Most of his type spend their lives slagging England off yet still expect to be allowed to play in their league after any mooted independence.

Mind you, most of them yearn to be independent from England so they can become wholly dependent upon the EU so their arguments have always been a bit muddled.

Yet another who cannot get their facts right. It's a common trait with unionists.

Anus forum tonight on 15:09 - Jan 13 with 1458 viewsDarran

Anus forum tonight on 15:02 - Jan 13 by Dr_Winston

I couldn’t agree more but we all know Ebo is a massive hypocrite.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Anus forum tonight on 15:20 - Jan 13 with 1427 viewsEbo

Anus forum tonight on 15:09 - Jan 13 by Darran

I couldn’t agree more but we all know Ebo is a massive hypocrite.

If Swansea was kicked out of the football league due to independence - I couldn't care less. But i do not think it would come to that. Cardiff and Swansea bring in a lot of revenue, there are teams abroad who play in leagues of countries that are not their own.

Anus forum tonight on 15:34 - Jan 13 with 1403 viewsSwanDownUnder

So you dont want total independence?

"Was" there ever that ?
Anus forum tonight on 15:39 - Jan 13 with 1393 viewsOscar10

Anus forum tonight on 15:07 - Jan 13 by Ebo

Cool story bro.

Let's be forgotten about and left as a backwater being ruled by a bunch of Eton messes who could not give a toss about the country.

Obsessed with the Eton issue. What’s the German or French equivalent of Eton ?
Maybe you should find out.
Anus forum tonight on 16:34 - Jan 13 with 1320 views1462jack

I might sound a bit thick here but can someone explain to me money wise how would wales survive being an independent country ?
Anus forum tonight on 16:35 - Jan 13 with 1316 viewsSwanDownUnder

Anus forum tonight on 16:34 - Jan 13 by 1462jack

I might sound a bit thick here but can someone explain to me money wise how would wales survive being an independent country ?

Leeks
Anus forum tonight on 16:36 - Jan 13 with 1311 views1462jack

Anus forum tonight on 16:35 - Jan 13 by SwanDownUnder

Leeks

Sheep ?
Anus forum tonight on 16:42 - Jan 13 with 1304 viewsDewi1jack

Anus forum tonight on 10:06 - Jan 13 by Catullus

Yet over 70% of us currently disagree with you. That's called democracy in action. Maybe the person with the Union flag is English but a Swans fan anyway. There are quite a few non Welsh Swans supporters.

This.
We have fans that are Dutch, German, Yeehaas, English, Scottish, Irish, Malawians, Australians and possibly every country that has access to tv football.
Yes I'm proud I served in the military and count myself as British Welsh.

I'm proud as fuc (as well as deeply embarrassed at times!!!!) to call myself a Swans fan.
I, like a lot of others have spent frightening amounts of cash following our team, both in the UK and around Europe, friendlies or otherwise.

So to those who are offended by me being British Welsh, or about what flag someone is proud to show with a Swans badge on it.

Do us a favour snowflakes and go and fuc spiders

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Anus forum tonight on 16:47 - Jan 13 with 1288 viewsEbo

Anus forum tonight on 16:42 - Jan 13 by Dewi1jack

This.
We have fans that are Dutch, German, Yeehaas, English, Scottish, Irish, Malawians, Australians and possibly every country that has access to tv football.

I'm proud as fuc (as well as deeply embarrassed at times!!!!) to call myself a Swans fan.
I, like a lot of others have spent frightening amounts of cash following our team, both in the UK and around Europe, friendlies or otherwise.

So to those who are offended by me being British Welsh, or about what flag someone is proud to show with a Swans badge on it.

These are the kind of minds we need to change. If not then Wales as a country is finished. First they will impoverish us, then destroy our culture and language.

Anus forum tonight on 16:54 - Jan 13 with 1267 views1462jack

Anus forum tonight on 16:42 - Jan 13 by Dewi1jack

This.

Down arrow’d you by accident, great post
Anus forum tonight on 16:59 - Jan 13 with 1249 viewsFireboy2

There was a song sung by alot of people at yesterdays game towards the union jack.

Only saying like
Anus forum tonight on 17:16 - Jan 13 with 1226 viewsNotLoyal

The bloke is an absolute fantasist. Anyone that has ever met him face to face can see the fear in his eyes. Big man with fifty mates, fck all on his,...
JACK!
Cleaner pair of heels than a super model.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Anus forum tonight on 17:17 - Jan 13 with 1223 viewsDewi1jack

Anus forum tonight on 14:02 - Jan 13 by Ebo

To derail a football thread even further,

It takes ages for any country to meet the qualifying criteria for joining the EU- Turkey has been trying since the 70's.
GB/UK whichever term people want to use, joined the EU as a unit.
One country of the 4 cannot stay in the EU without applying to join as a separate country (see the first sentence)

So, an independent Wales/ Scotland or N. Ireland would be receiving zero income from the English taxpayers,
Would not be able to trade with the EU except on WTO terms
Isn't big enough or useful enough to negotiate deals with the Chinese/ Yeehaas etc on a reasonable footing.
Military (of which a good proportion come from countries other than England) will still be UK Military and their taxes will go to the Queen (Or England if you'd prefer).
All civil servants working on behalf of Westminster/ EU will be unemployed

Now for a genuine question.
How the loving F**k are the Welsh/ Scottish or Irish going to raise enough cash to support themselves?
Or run a National health service?
Or run schools, colleges, universities?
Or keep Merthyrites on the sick?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Anus forum tonight on 17:26 - Jan 13 with 1201 viewsEbo

Anus forum tonight on 17:17 - Jan 13 by Dewi1jack

To derail a football thread even further,

It takes ages for any country to meet the qualifying criteria for joining the EU- Turkey has been trying since the 70's.
GB/UK whichever term people want to use, joined the EU as a unit.
One country of the 4 cannot stay in the EU without applying to join as a separate country (see the first sentence)

So, an independent Wales/ Scotland or N. Ireland would be receiving zero income from the English taxpayers,
Would not be able to trade with the EU except on WTO terms
Isn't big enough or useful enough to negotiate deals with the Chinese/ Yeehaas etc on a reasonable footing.
Military (of which a good proportion come from countries other than England) will still be UK Military and their taxes will go to the Queen (Or England if you'd prefer).
All civil servants working on behalf of Westminster/ EU will be unemployed

Now for a genuine question.
How the loving F**k are the Welsh/ Scottish or Irish going to raise enough cash to support themselves?
Or run a National health service?
Or run schools, colleges, universities?
Or keep Merthyrites on the sick?

Here, read, debate discuss

https://d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.net/yescymru/pages/26/attachments/original/155

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024