Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anus forum tonight 23:11 - Jan 12 with 17538 viewsbuilthjack

Absolute comedy gold

This post has been edited by an administrator

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Anus forum tonight on 17:35 - Jan 13 with 1697 viewspencoedjack

Anus forum tonight on 16:42 - Jan 13 by Dewi1jack

This.
We have fans that are Dutch, German, Yeehaas, English, Scottish, Irish, Malawians, Australians and possibly every country that has access to tv football.
Yes I'm proud I served in the military and count myself as British Welsh.

I'm proud as fuc (as well as deeply embarrassed at times!!!!) to call myself a Swans fan.
I, like a lot of others have spent frightening amounts of cash following our team, both in the UK and around Europe, friendlies or otherwise.

So to those who are offended by me being British Welsh, or about what flag someone is proud to show with a Swans badge on it.

Do us a favour snowflakes and go and fuc spiders

Top post Dewi.

Might be an idea for those who don’t like the union flag at Swans games to go & follow the Basseys.
Anus forum tonight on 17:43 - Jan 13 with 1675 viewsBillyChong

Cardiff fans travel abroad to support England at European Championships yet have a meltdown at a couple of Union Jacks. Deluded.
Anus forum tonight on 18:18 - Jan 13 with 1618 viewsSwanDownUnder

Anus forum tonight on 17:26 - Jan 13 by Ebo

Here, read, debate discuss

https://d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.net/yescymru/pages/26/attachments/original/155

It says Wales is rich in resources? Could you elaborate?
Anus forum tonight on 18:27 - Jan 13 with 1600 viewsBanosswan

Anus forum tonight on 18:18 - Jan 13 by SwanDownUnder

We'll sell water to the English mun.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Anus forum tonight on 18:31 - Jan 13 with 1589 viewsJack59

Anus forum tonight on 17:17 - Jan 13 by Dewi1jack

To derail a football thread even further,

It takes ages for any country to meet the qualifying criteria for joining the EU- Turkey has been trying since the 70's.
GB/UK whichever term people want to use, joined the EU as a unit.
One country of the 4 cannot stay in the EU without applying to join as a separate country (see the first sentence)

So, an independent Wales/ Scotland or N. Ireland would be receiving zero income from the English taxpayers,
Would not be able to trade with the EU except on WTO terms
Isn't big enough or useful enough to negotiate deals with the Chinese/ Yeehaas etc on a reasonable footing.
Military (of which a good proportion come from countries other than England) will still be UK Military and their taxes will go to the Queen (Or England if you'd prefer).
All civil servants working on behalf of Westminster/ EU will be unemployed

Now for a genuine question.
How the loving F**k are the Welsh/ Scottish or Irish going to raise enough cash to support themselves?
Or run a National health service?
Or run schools, colleges, universities?
Or keep Merthyrites on the sick?

I've just read two excellent posts from you. Well done.
Anus forum tonight on 18:46 - Jan 13 with 1559 viewsGaryjack

Anus forum tonight on 18:31 - Jan 13 by Jack59

I've just read two excellent posts from you. Well done.

Very underrated poster is Dewi.
Anus forum tonight on 18:48 - Jan 13 with 1547 viewsOscar10

https://d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.net/yescymru/pages/26/attachments/original/155

Fantasy island. Doesn’t mention how much of the U.K. national debt Wales would have to pay.
Anus forum tonight on 18:49 - Jan 13 with 1544 viewsNeath_Jack

Anus forum tonight on 18:18 - Jan 13 by SwanDownUnder

Pot Noodle mines.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

Anus forum tonight on 18:51 - Jan 13 with 1537 viewsJack59

That publication is total garbage, but I've seen some very patriotic North Koreans crying buckets in celebration of a passing armoured car or flag waving dancing girl.

However, speaking as a Welshman, I recognise that we do have quite a number of this type of plonker in Wales as well, but the majority are intelligent and reasonably level headed.
Anus forum tonight on 22:04 - Jan 13 with 1410 viewsDewi1jack

I gave up reading at about page 18

"Wales is forced into wars, including illegal ones
like Iraq, against our will."

I forgot we had a conscripted military, like most countries in the World.
I'd just assumed the lads and lasses from Wales, England, Scotland and Ireland I'd served with volunteered.

No mention by then either on how the loving f**k we are going to pay for independence.
Maybe Ebo could explain that rather than try to (and succeed in his attempt) baffle me with bullsh1te

Like our Eastern cousins...
All hot air

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Anus forum tonight on 01:33 - Jan 14 with 1323 viewsEbo

Anus forum tonight on 22:04 - Jan 13 by Dewi1jack

I'd just assumed the lads and lasses from Wales, England, Scotland and Ireland I'd served with volunteered.

No mention by then either on how the loving f**k we are going to pay for independence.
Maybe Ebo could explain that rather than try to (and succeed in his attempt) baffle me with bullsh1te

All hot air

Of course we are forced into illegal wars, as part of the union welsh soldiers are shipped off to fight.

I bet you did not read the rest.

The union is dead, get over it.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Anus forum tonight on 01:37 - Jan 14 with 1321 viewsEbo

Anus forum tonight on 18:51 - Jan 13 by Jack59

That publication is total garbage, but I've seen some very patriotic North Koreans crying buckets in celebration of a passing armoured car or flag waving dancing girl.

However, speaking as a Welshman, I recognise that we do have quite a number of this type of plonker in Wales as well, but the majority are intelligent and reasonably level headed.

You're speaking as a wannabe Englishman loving taking it up the arse from Westminster. Tell me - I dare you how Westminster benefits Wales? - Go on. I cannot wait to tear your argument apart.

Tell me as well how much the HS2 project paid with welsh tax payers money is going to benefit Wales? An obscene amount which Wales really could do with.

Anus forum tonight on 06:19 - Jan 14 with 1268 viewsOscar10

Anus forum tonight on 01:33 - Jan 14 by Ebo

Of course we are forced into illegal wars, as part of the union welsh soldiers are shipped off to fight.

As Dewi has already said no one is forced into the military, because in this country every recruit is a volunteer. So your argument is blown out of the water.
Anus forum tonight on 06:19 - Jan 14 with 1268 viewsPhil_S

Anus forum tonight on 13:58 - Jan 13 by Jacket

If all supporters of Welsh independence are Welsh nationalists, all supporters of the status quo are British nationalists. That's fine, I have no problem with you or your stance, and that goes for all those who've argued against Independence, you are in the majority. I have only taken exception to Phil's post, and may have stepped beyond the line, giving him the moral high ground which, to be fair, he already believed he had over most on the forum. I have validified the high estimation he has of himself, and that is what I regret the most.

This shall be my last post on the matter and, indeed, on this forum. I had been looking for excuses not to visit this forum for some time, as it is very rare I don't leave more depressed about the future of the club than when I arrived. For this Phil bach, I will always feel indebted to you.

I am sure in your head all of this makes sense and you believe what you have written. It's a laughable post and one not worth debating not least because you have decided to depart the forum with it as well, which is of course your choice.

"I had been looking for an excuse not to visit for some time" - self restraint it's called. Yours didn't last as you visited 6 hours later to see if anyone had replied

This post has been edited by an administrator
Anus forum tonight on 06:21 - Jan 14 with 1262 viewsOscar10

Anus forum tonight on 01:33 - Jan 14 by Ebo

The only thing that is dead are the brain cells in your head.
Anus forum tonight on 08:29 - Jan 14 with 1204 viewsBryanSwan

Welsh independence isn't about labelling anyone who doesn't support it a Brit Nat, it is meant to be inclusive and is a debate that is open to everyone.
There are obviously positives to being in the union as there are negatives, that is why there are differing views.
Nobody has ever been convinced to change their minds on any matter after being called all the names under the sun, so may as well just leave it there.
Swans have a diverse crowd, isn't it great.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Anus forum tonight on 10:43 - Jan 14 with 1145 viewsEbo

Anus forum tonight on 06:19 - Jan 14 by Oscar10

As Dewi has already said no one is forced into the military, because in this country every recruit is a volunteer. So your argument is blown out of the water.

You sign up for the British Army not a welsh one.

Anus forum tonight on 10:45 - Jan 14 with 1142 viewsEbo

Anus forum tonight on 22:04 - Jan 13 by Dewi1jack

All hot air

Much of our money is hidden as it goes straight to the treasury, think of VAT, fuel duty raised in Wales but not credited as such as head offices are often in England
Think of putting an export tax on water , 0.5p per litre would get rid of half our deficit
Exports are only counted if they are finished articles, so parts such as Airbus wings for example are not counted - that is literally millions , any exports from Wales which go through Dover are counted as English exports - the money is there

Anus forum tonight on 11:36 - Jan 14 with 1098 viewsOscar10

Anus forum tonight on 10:43 - Jan 14 by Ebo

You sign up for the British Army not a welsh one.

Oh right and there’s me thinking it was the English army.
Anyway how much of the U.K. national debt would Wales have to inherit ?
Anus forum tonight on 11:48 - Jan 14 with 1079 viewsEbo

Anus forum tonight on 11:36 - Jan 14 by Oscar10

Oh right and there’s me thinking it was the English army.
Anyway how much of the U.K. national debt would Wales have to inherit ?

Read my post above ^^
[Post edited 14 Jan 2020 11:49]

Anus forum tonight on 11:56 - Jan 14 with 1063 viewsOscar10

Anus forum tonight on 11:48 - Jan 14 by Ebo

Read my post above ^^
[Post edited 14 Jan 2020 11:49]

I have and you haven’t answered my question. The U.K. has around £1.7 trillion of debt, so once again how much of the £1.7 trillion will Wales inherit ?
Anus forum tonight on 12:03 - Jan 14 with 1052 viewsEbo

Anus forum tonight on 11:56 - Jan 14 by Oscar10

I have and you haven’t answered my question. The U.K. has around £1.7 trillion of debt, so once again how much of the £1.7 trillion will Wales inherit ?

I answered it and you clearly did not read it.

Anus forum tonight on 12:05 - Jan 14 with 1049 viewsOscar10

The population of Wales counts for around 4.8 % of the U.K.
So it’s fair to say Wales would inherit 4.8% of the U.K. national debt, equating to over £81 billion.
Wales would be bankrupt from the start.
Anus forum tonight on 12:07 - Jan 14 with 1043 viewsOscar10

Anus forum tonight on 12:03 - Jan 14 by Ebo

I answered it and you clearly did not read it.

No you haven’t. As soon as you are asked a question you can’t answer, you don’t like it. 😁
Anus forum tonight on 12:10 - Jan 14 with 1041 viewsEbo

Anus forum tonight on 12:05 - Jan 14 by Oscar10

The population of Wales counts for around 4.8 % of the U.K.
So it’s fair to say Wales would inherit 4.8% of the U.K. national debt, equating to over £81 billion.
Wales would be bankrupt from the start.

You just cannot read can you?

As Phil said earlier, don't argue with an idiot. So I won't be addressing you any further. I'd get more sense talking to a blancmange.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024