Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anus forum tonight 23:11 - Jan 12 with 17537 viewsbuilthjack

Absolute comedy gold

This post has been edited by an administrator

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Anus forum tonight on 16:29 - Jan 14 with 1326 viewsPhil_S

Anus forum tonight on 16:11 - Jan 14 by Ebo

Pond life is an apt description for some posters. You know who they are.

Keep denying it but Indy will work and will arrive sooner than you think. Once Scotland goes we will be next. Embrace it.

Not sure Boris embraces this maybe he needs your pamphlet

Anus forum tonight on 16:30 - Jan 14 with 1324 viewscontroversial_jack

Anus forum tonight on 16:11 - Jan 14 by Ebo

Pond life is an apt description for some posters. You know who they are.

Keep denying it but Indy will work and will arrive sooner than you think. Once Scotland goes we will be next. Embrace it.

There are many small countries that are independent and doing ok. It's not saying Wales would become affluent, but it isn't now, it's a poor country with a poor infrastructure and poor housing stock

The current system isn't really working for us, so why not make fresh start and bite the bullet for a while, it's exactly what Brexit is after all.It would be a gamble, but we have to make a fresh start somehow as Westminster doesn't give a shit about us.
Anus forum tonight on 16:36 - Jan 14 with 1302 viewsEbo

Anus forum tonight on 16:29 - Jan 14 by Phil_S

Not sure Boris embraces this maybe he needs your pamphlet

Boris denying a country it's right to self determination after it was LIED to before the Scottish referendum. They were told that a vote to keep the Union would keep the Scots in the EU. Scotland voted to remain and is very pro EU and even more so now.

What is even more worrying is that the Tories are trying to pass a bill regarding any future referendums where it will require:

55% voter turnout
60% yes vote
2/3 Westminster to agree

This is not democracy, it is an authoritarian dictatorship.

Never had you down as a Tory appeaser Phil.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Anus forum tonight on 16:39 - Jan 14 with 1296 viewsPhil_S

Anus forum tonight on 16:36 - Jan 14 by Ebo

Boris denying a country it's right to self determination after it was LIED to before the Scottish referendum. They were told that a vote to keep the Union would keep the Scots in the EU. Scotland voted to remain and is very pro EU and even more so now.

What is even more worrying is that the Tories are trying to pass a bill regarding any future referendums where it will require:

55% voter turnout
60% yes vote
2/3 Westminster to agree

WHo said anything about being a Tory appeaser? Yet again you are deciding people's politics based on your own blinkered view of the world.

Another reason why so many people would vote against independence and that is driven by the agendas and pamphlets you preach on about.

And that is before you get into the name calling
Anus forum tonight on 16:39 - Jan 14 with 1296 viewsWingstandwood

Full Welsh independence and Welsh Assembly governance?

Please may I remind people on here that Westminster has recently offered money to pay for the (£1.6 billion) relief road that was previously proposed by the Welsh Assembly. This plan was scrapped due to lack of money despite the Welsh Assembly paying £114 million for (quote) “necessary project development” costs.

So, despite spending, or should that be wasting £114 million for a zero end result outcome?... And, despite being offered a huge amount of money to help the Welsh Assembly Government build what it said it wanted anyhow to improve its (HTV Wales This Week reporting) current 1960’s standard transport network? The Welsh Assembly has turned the offer down whilst p1ssing a previous £114 million spend down the drain.

You just cannot envisage preposterous lunacy, backward mentality, lack of ambition, and incompetence of that standard!

So to sum things up i.e. if you think things are bad now?... Could you seriously imagine that shower of sh1te that currently resides in that Cardiff centric/biased obscenity with even more power?
[Post edited 14 Jan 2020 16:43]

Argus!

Anus forum tonight on 16:51 - Jan 14 with 1276 viewsEbo

Anus forum tonight on 16:39 - Jan 14 by Wingstandwood

Please may I remind people on here that Westminster has recently offered money to pay for the (£1.6 billion) relief road that was previously proposed by the Welsh Assembly. This plan was scrapped due to lack of money despite the Welsh Assembly paying £114 million for (quote) “necessary project development” costs.

So, despite spending, or should that be wasting £114 million for a zero end result outcome?... And, despite being offered a huge amount of money to help the Welsh Assembly Government build what it said it wanted anyhow to improve its (HTV Wales This Week reporting) current 1960’s standard transport network? The Welsh Assembly has turned the offer down whilst p1ssing a previous £114 million spend down the drain.

You just cannot envisage preposterous lunacy, backward mentality, lack of ambition, and incompetence of that standard!

So to sum things up i.e. if you think things are bad now?... Could you seriously imagine that shower of sh1te that currently resides in that Cardiff centric/biased obscenity with even more power?

How many more times have I got to say this? Reformation of the Senedd!!

Anus forum tonight on 16:59 - Jan 14 with 1264 viewsEbo

Anus forum tonight on 16:39 - Jan 14 by Phil_S

WHo said anything about being a Tory appeaser? Yet again you are deciding people's politics based on your own blinkered view of the world.

Another reason why so many people would vote against independence and that is driven by the agendas and pamphlets you preach on about.

And that is before you get into the name calling

There is greater support in Wales for Indy right now than at the same point that Scotland were becoming Indy-curious.

So answer my question - are you happy with the way we are being run/dictated to from London?

Blinkered? Oh please.

Anus forum tonight on 17:23 - Jan 14 with 1242 viewsWingstandwood

Anus forum tonight on 16:51 - Jan 14 by Ebo

How many more times have I got to say this? Reformation of the Senedd!!

Reformation of the Senedd?.. To improve it would mean getting rid of the entire political status quo and mindset that ignored a 106,000 petition to save a local children's service.....That made that petitions representation/delegation stand outside the Senedd in the cold.

That?.... On another occasion showed governance, politicians and (Dr Dai Lloyd A.M excluded) opposition so appallingly dismissive, ignorant, neglective and unconcerned about local SW Wales Swansea cancer services, that its own regional head/professor was forced to resign in protest. FFS what does that tell you about the impact of Welsh devolution and yet people want more of it!

So SW Wales/Swansea regional cancer head/professor had to resign in protest to help clinical outcomes of SW Wales/Swansea patients when Singleton was desperate for scanner/radiotherapy equipment at the exact time tens upon tens of millions was being wasted on Cardiff Bay vanity projects.

So stuff Welsh Independence where the sun does not shine, cos it would be independence with the same lot running things. It would be undemocratic to ban the status quo and politicians. Welsh Labour and other incompetents ain't going to go away!

Argus!

Login to get fewer ads

Anus forum tonight on 17:51 - Jan 14 with 1204 viewsbuilthjack

I actually think Wales will be independent within 15 years. Scotland in the next 5.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Anus forum tonight on 18:11 - Jan 14 with 1176 viewsItchySphincter

Anus forum tonight on 17:51 - Jan 14 by builthjack

I actually think Wales will be independent within 15 years. Scotland in the next 5.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Anus forum tonight on 18:15 - Jan 14 with 1168 viewsCatullus

55% voter turnout
60% yes vote
2/3 Westminster to agree

The Scots weren't lied to, that in itself is a lie Ebo. The circumstances changed, the remained in the EU (within the union) until the Uk as a whole voted to leave.

That bill that you say would be an authoritarian dictatorship is exactly the kind of thing many remainers were calling for after the leave vote won. The remainers not being happy at a small victory margin and wanting a 60% victory or nothing happens.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Anus forum tonight on 18:33 - Jan 14 with 1158 viewsNeath_Jack

Treble that as a minimum.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Anus forum tonight on 18:42 - Jan 14 with 1141 viewsCatullus

Well the Prime Minister just keeps refusing Scotlands request for an Indyref so in the next 5 years, it's not happening.
Wales in 15 years? I won't try and predict what people will want in 5 years time let alone 15 but, if Bojo is the total screw up as PM that is predicted by many it's quite possible. On the other hand, if Bojo surprises us all it just might strengthen the Union.
Either way the vast majority in Wales would not vote for Indy, not yet.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Anus forum tonight on 18:42 - Jan 14 with 1141 viewslonglostjack

Scotland is heading for a Harry and Meghan moment. It’s starting to look inevitable.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Anus forum tonight on 18:42 - Jan 14 with 1140 viewsDr_Winston

Anus forum tonight on 17:23 - Jan 14 by Wingstandwood

Reformation of the Senedd?.. To improve it would mean getting rid of the entire political status quo and mindset that ignored a 106,000 petition to save a local children's service.....That made that petitions representation/delegation stand outside the Senedd in the cold.

That?.... On another occasion showed governance, politicians and (Dr Dai Lloyd A.M excluded) opposition so appallingly dismissive, ignorant, neglective and unconcerned about local SW Wales Swansea cancer services, that its own regional head/professor was forced to resign in protest. FFS what does that tell you about the impact of Welsh devolution and yet people want more of it!

So SW Wales/Swansea regional cancer head/professor had to resign in protest to help clinical outcomes of SW Wales/Swansea patients when Singleton was desperate for scanner/radiotherapy equipment at the exact time tens upon tens of millions was being wasted on Cardiff Bay vanity projects.

So stuff Welsh Independence where the sun does not shine, cos it would be independence with the same lot running things. It would be undemocratic to ban the status quo and politicians. Welsh Labour and other incompetents ain't going to go away!

An independent Wales would end up like the Hunger Games. A wealthy capital surrounded by poverty stricken regions.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Anus forum tonight on 18:43 - Jan 14 with 1138 viewsDr_Winston

Anus forum tonight on 16:39 - Jan 14 by Wingstandwood

Let's not forget the soon to be nine figures they've spaffed away on Rhoose Airport.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Anus forum tonight on 18:57 - Jan 14 with 1112 viewsHighjack

Anus forum tonight on 18:42 - Jan 14 by longlostjack

Scotland is heading for a Harry and Meghan moment. It’s starting to look inevitable.

It’s going to be taken up the arse by a ginger?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Anus forum tonight on 19:06 - Jan 14 with 1094 viewsWingstandwood

Anus forum tonight on 18:43 - Jan 14 by Dr_Winston

Let's not forget the soon to be nine figures they've spaffed away on Rhoose Airport.

IMO its a case of Cardiff must thrive whilst the rest of Wales outside of the Cardiff bubble gets the crumbs. A deliberate "keep em poor, keep em voting for us strategy" seems to be happening here.

I think I may be right to presume that the refusal to sort out things for that M4 relief road (or alternative) may be detrimental to the economy for SW Wales/Swansea along with future investment opportunities. CBI's director for Wales Ian Price said "This is a dark day for the Welsh economy".

We have a bunch of parochial, backward thinking, stuck in the mud politicians whose vote depends on keeping parts of Wales economically partitioned, under-invested and poor on a permanent basis.

Argus!

Anus forum tonight on 19:14 - Jan 14 with 1078 viewsCatullus

Anus forum tonight on 18:57 - Jan 14 by Highjack

It’s going to be taken up the arse by a ginger?

Sturgeon has already done them with a massive strap on.

Anus forum tonight on 19:34 - Jan 14 with 1049 viewsKilkennyjack

Anus forum tonight on 18:15 - Jan 14 by Catullus

The Scots weren't lied to, that in itself is a lie Ebo. The circumstances changed, the remained in the EU (within the union) until the Uk as a whole voted to leave.

That bill that you say would be an authoritarian dictatorship is exactly the kind of thing many remainers were calling for after the leave vote won. The remainers not being happy at a small victory margin and wanting a 60% victory or nothing happens.

You cannot hold a nation hostage against its expressed will.

Scotland voted ‘no’ to stay in the EU.
In the EU ref, Scotland voted ‘Remain’.
The SNP has a huge number of MPs - and control of the Scottish Parliament.
Even by Thatchers own standards, thats a clear mandate for IndyRef2.

An English Tory PM has no mandate in Scotland.
Comrade Nicola will have Johnson for breakfast.

Scotland will be free 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿.

Beware of the Risen People

Anus forum tonight on 19:39 - Jan 14 with 1032 viewsSwanjaxs

When a flag thread morphs into a debate on independence...

This could get to 20 pages easily 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Anus forum tonight on 19:39 - Jan 14 with 1029 viewsKilkennyjack

Anus forum tonight on 18:42 - Jan 14 by Dr_Winston

An independent Wales would end up like the Hunger Games. A wealthy capital surrounded by poverty stricken regions.

Are you saying that Welsh people are uniquely dull amongst all the European nations, and we cannot run our own affairs ?

You are wrong.

Small nations are often very wealthy.

Wales cant afford to stay part of the UK, with its £3 trillion debt.

Wales indy is going to happen within 20 years.
The old tired union is now dead, ask Meghan.

Anus forum tonight on 19:42 - Jan 14 with 1022 viewsexiledclaseboy

55% voter turnout
60% yes vote
2/3 Westminster to agree

If we’d had those sensible conditions for the EU referendum we wouldn’t be having this hilarious and hugely entertaining thread.

Poll: Tory leader

Anus forum tonight on 19:44 - Jan 14 with 1015 viewsKilkennyjack

Anus forum tonight on 19:06 - Jan 14 by Wingstandwood

IMO its a case of Cardiff must thrive whilst the rest of Wales outside of the Cardiff bubble gets the crumbs. A deliberate "keep em poor, keep em voting for us strategy" seems to be happening here.

I think I may be right to presume that the refusal to sort out things for that M4 relief road (or alternative) may be detrimental to the economy for SW Wales/Swansea along with future investment opportunities. CBI's director for Wales Ian Price said "This is a dark day for the Welsh economy".

We have a bunch of parochial, backward thinking, stuck in the mud politicians whose vote depends on keeping parts of Wales economically partitioned, under-invested and poor on a permanent basis.

But ....no illegal wars, no Brexit costs, no bankers crash, no HS2, no Heathrow expansion, no CrossRail, no East-West railway, no House of Lords, no Royals, no Trident, no shortage of water or power. No £3 Trillion in debt.

The UK is fecked.

IndyWales please.

Anus forum tonight on 19:45 - Jan 14 with 1011 viewsexiledclaseboy

Anus forum tonight on 18:33 - Jan 14 by Neath_Jack

Treble that as a minimum.

Probably longer. They’ll both happen eventually, Scotland will go first and demographics will lead to a united Ireland before Wales secedes. We’ll be the last to go but the one thing Ebo is right on is that in the long term the U.K. in its current form is doomed.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024