Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anus forum tonight 23:11 - Jan 12 with 17457 viewsbuilthjack

Absolute comedy gold

This post has been edited by an administrator

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Anus forum tonight on 19:56 - Jan 14 with 1468 viewsKilkennyjack

Anus forum tonight on 19:45 - Jan 14 by exiledclaseboy

Probably longer. They’ll both happen eventually, Scotland will go first and demographics will lead to a united Ireland before Wales secedes. We’ll be the last to go but the one thing Ebo is right on is that in the long term the U.K. in its current form is doomed.

Our young people will not wait,

IndyWales is coming.

Beware of the Risen People

Anus forum tonight on 19:59 - Jan 14 with 1461 viewsItchySphincter

Anus forum tonight on 19:45 - Jan 14 by exiledclaseboy

Probably longer. They’ll both happen eventually, Scotland will go first and demographics will lead to a united Ireland before Wales secedes. We’ll be the last to go but the one thing Ebo is right on is that in the long term the U.K. in its current form is doomed.

When Scotland eventually goes it alone and ends up collapsing under a he strain of having no resources or currency Wales will be lubing up and bending over begging for Westminster to take us up the arris at the earliest opportunity.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Anus forum tonight on 20:05 - Jan 14 with 1444 viewsKilkennyjack

Anus forum tonight on 19:59 - Jan 14 by ItchySphincter

When Scotland eventually goes it alone and ends up collapsing under a he strain of having no resources or currency Wales will be lubing up and bending over begging for Westminster to take us up the arris at the earliest opportunity.

Yes thats right, small well educated oil rich nations are always very poor.

No country that left the British Empire has ever asked to return. Fact.

Anus forum tonight on 20:23 - Jan 14 with 1423 viewsWingstandwood

Anus forum tonight on 19:44 - Jan 14 by Kilkennyjack

But ....no illegal wars, no Brexit costs, no bankers crash, no HS2, no Heathrow expansion, no CrossRail, no East-West railway, no House of Lords, no Royals, no Trident, no shortage of water or power. No £3 Trillion in debt.

The UK is fecked.

IndyWales please.

Aye, I'm sure having exactly the same bunch that recently refused a huge amount of money to fund desperately needed transport infrastructure modernisation really is some advert for Welsh independence.

I assume It'll be the same parties and not some undemocratic Welsh-independent one party led state. There will be a democratic elections where Labour always tends to do better than the rest?... So back to square one it'll be then.

Given recent shown political direction and ambition(s), it would be only natural to think that the rest of the country outside of Cardiff would eventually end up punching its weight with Moldova. Who needs 21st century transport and a 21st century economy hey?

Argus!

Anus forum tonight on 20:58 - Jan 14 with 1375 viewsJack59

Anus forum tonight on 19:42 - Jan 14 by exiledclaseboy

If we’d had those sensible conditions for the EU referendum we wouldn’t be having this hilarious and hugely entertaining thread.

If we'd even had less than those proposed conditions in the referendum in 1997, we would not now have the Cardiff governance and the incompetence and inequality associated with it.
I don't feel there was sufficient mandate from the people of Wales to make such a dramatic and monumental change in the first place. Barely 1 in 4 voted for devolution.
Anus forum tonight on 21:05 - Jan 14 with 1366 viewsexiledclaseboy

Anus forum tonight on 20:58 - Jan 14 by Jack59

If we'd even had less than those proposed conditions in the referendum in 1997, we would not now have the Cardiff governance and the incompetence and inequality associated with it.
I don't feel there was sufficient mandate from the people of Wales to make such a dramatic and monumental change in the first place. Barely 1 in 4 voted for devolution.

It’s a valid argument.

Poll: Tory leader

Anus forum tonight on 22:05 - Jan 14 with 1318 viewsDarran

Anus forum tonight on 21:05 - Jan 14 by exiledclaseboy

It’s a valid argument.

Yeah it is but if you don’t vote you don’t count.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Anus forum tonight on 22:12 - Jan 14 with 1303 viewsexiledclaseboy

Anus forum tonight on 22:05 - Jan 14 by Darran

Yeah it is but if you don’t vote you don’t count.

And that’s a valid response to the argument.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Anus forum tonight on 22:28 - Jan 14 with 1288 viewsKilkennyjack

Anus forum tonight on 20:23 - Jan 14 by Wingstandwood

Aye, I'm sure having exactly the same bunch that recently refused a huge amount of money to fund desperately needed transport infrastructure modernisation really is some advert for Welsh independence.

I assume It'll be the same parties and not some undemocratic Welsh-independent one party led state. There will be a democratic elections where Labour always tends to do better than the rest?... So back to square one it'll be then.

Given recent shown political direction and ambition(s), it would be only natural to think that the rest of the country outside of Cardiff would eventually end up punching its weight with Moldova. Who needs 21st century transport and a 21st century economy hey?

It will be up to the welsh people what type of political parties they choose to have.
Hopefully we wont have the destructive populism of farage and Johnson.
So thats good news.

I would not laugh about Moldova if i was you, the uk govt has already made wales very poor.

Anus forum tonight on 22:34 - Jan 14 with 1277 viewsItchySphincter

Anus forum tonight on 20:05 - Jan 14 by Kilkennyjack

Oil rich by f*ck?!! How long is that going to last then?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Anus forum tonight on 23:32 - Jan 14 with 1228 viewsKilkennyjack

Anus forum tonight on 22:34 - Jan 14 by ItchySphincter

Oil rich by f*ck?!! How long is that going to last then?

I am a bit surprised that this is news to you, over half EU oil is Scotlands.

Anus forum tonight on 23:41 - Jan 14 with 1221 viewsBanosswan

The Gambia, Zimbabwe etc

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Anus forum tonight on 00:12 - Jan 15 with 1204 viewsKilkennyjack

Anus forum tonight on 23:41 - Jan 14 by Banosswan

The Gambia, Zimbabwe etc

Google says ...

The end of the empire came in the years after World War 2, with most of Britain's colonies ruling themselves independently by the late 1960s.

Gambia - independent since 1965.
Zimbabwe - independent since 1980.

Cymru, Scotland and an United Ireland next up ...

Anus forum tonight on 00:18 - Jan 15 with 1199 viewsSgorioFruit

An independent Wales,
It’s not a question of if but a question of when.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Anus forum tonight on 00:19 - Jan 15 with 1199 viewsMorfa_Same

Anus forum tonight on 18:42 - Jan 14 by Dr_Winston

An independent Wales would end up like the Hunger Games. A wealthy capital surrounded by poverty stricken regions.

Wales is already one of those poverty stricken regions, and most on here seem quite happy about it. Strange people.

Indy Wales NOW.
Anus forum tonight on 07:55 - Jan 15 with 1103 viewsKilkennyjack

Anus forum tonight on 00:19 - Jan 15 by Morfa_Same

Wales is already one of those poverty stricken regions, and most on here seem quite happy about it. Strange people.

Indy Wales NOW.

Indy Wales NOW.

Feck Johnson. Feck Farage.

Anus forum tonight on 08:14 - Jan 15 with 1086 viewsjackrmee

Anus forum tonight on 11:13 - Jan 13 by ItchySphincter

Although I find some things distasteful I’m not really offended by much, but I find the use of the term ‘butcher’s apron’ quite repulsive.

What does that even mean?
I know it's slang for a union jack, but why? And why are some people offended by it?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Anus forum tonight on 09:09 - Jan 15 with 1054 viewsLohengrin

Anus forum tonight on 08:14 - Jan 15 by jackrmee

What does that even mean?
I know it's slang for a union jack, but why? And why are some people offended by it?

Because of the enemy dead that trail in the wake as the colours advance...

Cymru am Byth! Britannia resurgam!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Anus forum tonight on 09:18 - Jan 15 with 1047 viewsLohengrin

Yet countries that were never under the Imperial umbrella apply to join the Commonwealth.

Anus forum tonight on 09:26 - Jan 15 with 1035 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Anus forum tonight on 09:18 - Jan 15 by Lohengrin

Yet countries that were never under the Imperial umbrella apply to join the Commonwealth.

Most ironically, France! Who were turned down sometime in the 1950s . Never forgave us for that .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Anus forum tonight on 09:29 - Jan 15 with 1030 viewsLohengrin

Anus forum tonight on 09:26 - Jan 15 by Brynmill_Jack

Most ironically, France! Who were turned down sometime in the 1950s . Never forgave us for that .

That a decade or so after Churchill had proposed the unification of Britain and France.

Anus forum tonight on 09:43 - Jan 15 with 1023 viewsCatullus

Anus forum tonight on 19:34 - Jan 14 by Kilkennyjack

You cannot hold a nation hostage against its expressed will.

Scotland voted ‘no’ to stay in the EU.
In the EU ref, Scotland voted ‘Remain’.
The SNP has a huge number of MPs - and control of the Scottish Parliament.
Even by Thatchers own standards, thats a clear mandate for IndyRef2.

An English Tory PM has no mandate in Scotland.
Comrade Nicola will have Johnson for breakfast.

Scotland will be free 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿.

Can you provide any evidence that Scotland only voted to stay in the Union as long as we remained in the EU?
Proper evidence mind, not just Sturgeon or Salmonds opinions.
Even if you can, Scotland is part of the UK and voted to remain such so when the Uk as a whole voted leave Scotland is part of that and they always knew it.

Another thing, Wales voted leave yet most Indy supporters seem to say we'll choose indepedence but take EU membership. Which part of Wales voted leave fits in with "You cannot hold a nation hostage against its expressed will."

Now this mandate for another referendum, using the same logic you have previously applied, the SNP got 45% of the vote so could I say that possibly 55% didn't vote for leaving the Union?
How about the old chestnut that it was a once in a generation vote as agreed by Sturgeon at the time. Of course she thought she'd win just like Cameron thought the EU vote would go the way he wanted.
Then there's the legal aspect, it's the same as is happening in Spain, Bojo can legally refuse the Indyref2 and Sturgeon can do nothing but shout about it. Any EU interference will undoubtedly lead to Catalan cries for the same support and the Spanish government is already a tad miffed with the EU for it's support of Catalan MEP's.
Hardly any British PM has had a mandate anywhere outside England but then, unless any politician gets over 50% of the vote on a larger than usual turnout, who ever has had a proper mandate? But that's the way our democracy works, for better or worse, the party with the most seats wins the right to form (or at least try if they haven't a majority) a government.

Ebo, when you suggest reformation maybe you should consider the truth about politicians. How many will vote for a reform if it reduces any or all of their numbers, salary or powers? That goes for the EU, Westminster, the Senedd, thwy will all cling onto what they have and try to take more. They may relinquish some powers but will never vote to accept a pay cut or a cut in number. They don't want the gravy train derailed.
Just look at Westminster, despite arguably having less power whilst inside the EU, despite being caught fiddling expenses en masse and several of them being jailed for it, when a massive pay rise and reforms were proposed, what happened? Pay tise happily accepted and reforms to expenses watered down until there was effectively little difference. They will look after themselves, the Senedd wants to increase it's number, so increasing the costs of it. It has already ignored the expensive public consultations and done exactly what it wants which at the very least is a massive waste of money (lets sling the M4 nonsense in too eh!) and the Senedd ignores the peoples choice on the EU, always arguing for remain.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Anus forum tonight on 18:15 - Jan 15 with 918 viewsKilkennyjack

Anus forum tonight on 09:43 - Jan 15 by Catullus

Can you provide any evidence that Scotland only voted to stay in the Union as long as we remained in the EU?
Proper evidence mind, not just Sturgeon or Salmonds opinions.
Even if you can, Scotland is part of the UK and voted to remain such so when the Uk as a whole voted leave Scotland is part of that and they always knew it.

Another thing, Wales voted leave yet most Indy supporters seem to say we'll choose indepedence but take EU membership. Which part of Wales voted leave fits in with "You cannot hold a nation hostage against its expressed will."

Now this mandate for another referendum, using the same logic you have previously applied, the SNP got 45% of the vote so could I say that possibly 55% didn't vote for leaving the Union?
How about the old chestnut that it was a once in a generation vote as agreed by Sturgeon at the time. Of course she thought she'd win just like Cameron thought the EU vote would go the way he wanted.
Then there's the legal aspect, it's the same as is happening in Spain, Bojo can legally refuse the Indyref2 and Sturgeon can do nothing but shout about it. Any EU interference will undoubtedly lead to Catalan cries for the same support and the Spanish government is already a tad miffed with the EU for it's support of Catalan MEP's.
Hardly any British PM has had a mandate anywhere outside England but then, unless any politician gets over 50% of the vote on a larger than usual turnout, who ever has had a proper mandate? But that's the way our democracy works, for better or worse, the party with the most seats wins the right to form (or at least try if they haven't a majority) a government.

Ebo, when you suggest reformation maybe you should consider the truth about politicians. How many will vote for a reform if it reduces any or all of their numbers, salary or powers? That goes for the EU, Westminster, the Senedd, thwy will all cling onto what they have and try to take more. They may relinquish some powers but will never vote to accept a pay cut or a cut in number. They don't want the gravy train derailed.
Just look at Westminster, despite arguably having less power whilst inside the EU, despite being caught fiddling expenses en masse and several of them being jailed for it, when a massive pay rise and reforms were proposed, what happened? Pay tise happily accepted and reforms to expenses watered down until there was effectively little difference. They will look after themselves, the Senedd wants to increase it's number, so increasing the costs of it. It has already ignored the expensive public consultations and done exactly what it wants which at the very least is a massive waste of money (lets sling the M4 nonsense in too eh!) and the Senedd ignores the peoples choice on the EU, always arguing for remain.

The Scottish people have voted SNP in huge numbers.
The manifesto is clear about independence.

Scotland is a nation, not an English region.

By virtue of size, England cannot ignore the democratically expressed view of the Scottish people. Its simply not a sustainable position.

As Comrade Nicola says ‘Scotland will be heard’. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Anus forum tonight on 18:23 - Jan 15 with 912 viewsKilkennyjack

Anus forum tonight on 09:18 - Jan 15 by Lohengrin

An independent Wales in the Commonwealth might work.

Its direct Westmonster rule that has delivered poverty to Wales.

Anus forum tonight on 18:47 - Jan 15 with 896 viewsraynor94

Anus forum tonight on 18:15 - Jan 15 by Kilkennyjack

The Scottish people have voted SNP in huge numbers.
The manifesto is clear about independence.

Scotland is a nation, not an English region.

By virtue of size, England cannot ignore the democratically expressed view of the Scottish people. Its simply not a sustainable position.

As Comrade Nicola says ‘Scotland will be heard’. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

So why did the majority of the Scottish public turn down independence in a "Once in a generation referendum"

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024